So my friends decided that they'd ask normal non-slut girls about how much I would be out of 10...

So my friends decided that they'd ask normal non-slut girls about how much I would be out of 10. They basically showed them pictures of me and told them some things about me. According to them, I'm 2/10, but only because I am straight and started working out (to clarify, i got 2 points for each). I'm not even fat, I take baths everyday and I eat relatively healthy stuff when I have the time. 19 yo high schooler btw, male. What do I do now? What is normally considered a 2/10? I am not that ugly by any chance.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Your friends are bantering you probably, or was that in school? Sounds like an adversarial situation where the girl telling the truth would reveal her as weak thus reducing her social standing.

>I am not that ugly by any chance
If youre getting rated 2/10 IRL, then youre ugly

Sorry to burst your bubble

Attached: 422BCD2F-D488-4528-83D3-D46CE9C7836E.jpg (938x1271, 135K)

Here is a 2/10. 1/10 is burn victim, downs syndrome etc.

Attached: 640fe10fad351a8afbdb26e8de1ea9da.jpg (1199x994, 187K)

I'm several magnitudes better looking than this

Never been called a 2/10 to my face and the people who called me 2/10 didn't even know me, they never met me either

My friends (who attend uni) asked some girls and their friends. Those people never even met me.

Who gives a fuck? let them think that, if you try hard enough you'll find a girl eventually. Try not think about it or it will ruin your confidence

Should I post a picture here to see what score I am at?

>didnt even know me
>they never met me either
Thats even worse t b h
Sounds like they were being objective

The majority of men are 2/10 so it makes sense.

Attached: l-30023-how-men-rate-women-how-women-rate-men.jpg (700x896, 27K)

If you want to get b&, sure. I'm sure we all will enjoy laughing at you too.

I'll probably just ask some of my female friends what they would rate me

LMAO they're gonna sugar coat it. Personally I can't even imagine asking a girl if I'm attractive or not though.

lmao this is how ugly ppl cope, I see this over and over. These girls who don't know you are the only objective rating you can rely on. Sorry mate you're ugly, join the club.

Ignore the n*rmie subhuman, just make a thread on /soc/ with your pic and then link it here.

Post a pick and link it or just post it on a different board and link it. We will rate you objectively.

Attached: 1549090433814.png (301x335, 79K)

could've made a better pic, but my phone decided that it didn't want to post it aligned in a way I wanted, meaning that my phone only posted sideways and upside down

OOF
4/10, your nose and eyes are bad, consider wearing basedboy glasses and getting a rhinoplasty

solid 7/10. not ugly shutup fag

yeah shave the pubes on your face and it should be ok