The saddest part of the eternal cope going on right now is that all you pathetic bete male limp dicked whites and...

The saddest part of the eternal cope going on right now is that all you pathetic bete male limp dicked whites and asians perma NEETs warring each other over bedding the other race's women can't really see the reality of your situation. And that reality is that you all hate yourselves and your own women so much.

I'm a 6'5 asian chad corporate lawyer business owner with several million dollars in my investment portfolio, with a gorgeous 6'4 asian stacey 16 year old gf who wants to raise a strong nuclear family together with me, and we laugh so fucking hard at all of you idiots trying to pollute your genetic lines with short ugly children before you inevitably get divorced because you don't share a strong cultural foundation in common.

Keep posting your ugly white and asian gfs on a Mongolian basketweaving board though. And stay mad.

Attached: Comfy.jpg (481x461, 39K)

>be 6'5 goliath capable of towering over 99% of women
choose girl that is only an inch shorter. what a waste

We're invested in creating chads and stacies that love themselves and have the toolset to climb to the highest echelons of whatever society they choose to live their lives within. We're invested in the future.

Attached: Akira Power.gif (500x232, 859K)

FUCK, now I truly see the light OP.

Thanks and I'll only love asian girls from now on

Is this pic where the comfy pepe comes from? Who is this man?

yes, very believeable

Fuck you OP and get the FUCK off this board you fucking normie

CHADs and STACIESs will walk the earth after everyone else is long gone. They will dominate the planet entirely in 100 years at least. Normal people are too afraid to admit to such.

In the future your average NEET will be Chris Hemsworth tier.

LARP, you are all normie reddit dick sucking users here fake ass anons.

Bro....

Get in here for a hug

Attached: V is Eternal.png (1278x652, 721K)

I assure you I am anything but a LARP. OP here. Nice to see you all stay mad though

what kind of sheep village autism is this, fuck seymour

The eternal cope of the incels on here makes me laugh at you all

>Tall asian
>Tall asian FEMALE
Yeah, Ok OP, I definitely believe you

Have you ever experienced ego death before?
I think that would help you far more than any of the money that you claim to have

I have. I have a CHAD mentality and stay open minded to all substances. I experienced ego death when I was 14 and dropping acid on the weekends with my CHAD friends on the beach. stay mad

Y I K E S
Imagine caring so much about status and attractiveness
Pretty fucking pathetic dude

Bragging about drugs definitely make you super cool user!

Unoriginal bait, op

Nice to meet non aznmasculinity males that have their shit together, OP. Unironically fuck these incels

wanna know how I know is bait
>probably 10 year age difference
>6'4" asian 16 y.o. gf

How is it not the corporate lawyer business owner hanging out on r9k that tips you off to the absolute LARP

Attached: Anime Girl Sleeping Comfy.png (154x143, 35K)

Nice bait, you reddit incel fag.

>6'4 16 year old girl

What the fuck

Here we have OP's most recent post, which many are claiming to be a LARP, being called "fake and gay". Upon further investigation to OP's original claims, his elementary level typing style does indicate that he may not be the "6'5 asian chad corporate lawyer business owner" that he claims to be. Coming up in the catalog, more discord drama, a Sneed thread, and more nu-oldfags complaining how things were better in 2015. This is user with channel 4 news, back to you, whoever the fuck

Attached: Untitled.png (1128x663, 19K)

is that the internet comment etiquette guy?

Sleepy Seymour. Beta orbiter of the e-girls. His voice sounds like David Cross.

Jeff M on YouTube