Is a lesbian friend the best thing a robot could have? My friend is working miracles on my anxiety...

Is a lesbian friend the best thing a robot could have? My friend is working miracles on my anxiety, she is such a sweetheart, and my shyness doesnt trigger her feminism. She even rolls cigs for me and i dont even smoke

Attached: fren huggg.jpg (473x473, 31K)

Been there, done that. Once your shyness resides and you start coming out of your shell there is a good chance she will start to get offended.

do you think a lesbian friend would be a bro and introduce you to kinky bi girls that want to play with a guys butt?

My lesbian friends from college let me knock them up when they wanted kids, for being the guy they knew the best. It's literally the best kind of friendship for a robot.

coming out of the shell =/= becoming an asshole

>women helping guys get laid
Are you actually fucking stupid. The only time women are capable of sexualizing a man is if they think he's attractive.
If a girl doesn't think you're attractive, she literally wont give a single fucking shit about whether or not you're getting laid. People talk a lot of good shit but their actions are what you gotta watch. I've never met a girl that actually cares about me or my problems

Not what I said. You can imply what you want, doesn't make you correct. The ones I knew where quite uncomfortable when I started to actually voice an opinion or say that I prefer something different from them. It was probably just their personality.

never felt that way, women were condescending to me at worst. Girls are really nice if you keep your tisms relatively under control and you dont act like a bitter asshole. Its all about finding the right friendships anyways, its not like i made friends with the first lesbian that i met, we have known eachother for a while

Say something nice or dont say anything at all. If she got offended by your personality it probably wasnt a good friend or you didnt act like a friend yourself.

god i'd hate to be walking on eggshells while talking to someone.

If you have irl friends you are not a robot fucking newfag

>if you "x" you're not a robot
here we go again

We defined that a robot is someone who only socializes through imageboards but you're too new to know that

It's the same thing if you're a man. Shy guys are just like any other guy. They just need to get comfortable before they start being an asshole.

>Say something nice or dont say anything at all.
What, are you retarded? Just because I don't want to pay 40$ to do a Alkaline Diet Cooking course with her doesn't make me a bad person. I have people I can be amiable with without agreeing with them on very single point. There is literally nothing wrong with being buddy or friends with someone you have disagreements with on some issues. I now know that she did that often. Just part of the person she is. Nothing wrong with that. But I don't have to be friends with her.

T. Reasonable Becky

Attached: 1549226431244.jpg (511x428, 53K)

she was scamming you of your money and when you said no she dropped your sorry ass. That not friendship

Dude come on, it was only $40. What's the worst that'll happen? You learn an interesting new recipe?

I don't think so. If that was the case she was shit at scamming. Month and Month of build up for what, to not get anything? It was 40$ a person. I don't even see a scam here.

The point was that I don't like this alkaline diet stuff. I don't think it works and the recipes I tried tasted like shit. Why would I spend time and money to learn more of that?

Getting someone to stand up for themselves and to not be pushed around is a good thing. But if their opinion differs from yours and they develop the gull to say so you have to accept that as well. But who cares? That was like 4 years ago. I just wanted to say that friendship with a lesbian feminist girl may not be 100% amazing for a robot depending on the person.

Fuck off, you're not a robot. A robot would kill to have a lesbian friend like that.

>being a bitter jew
>surprised if people drop your sorry ass and are generally hostile towards you whenever you open your mouth
>blames it on WAHMEN and LESBOS
i was talking about actual friends user, if youre a shit person with shit friends you do not belong in this specific thread

Attached: come on now.jpg (960x882, 59K)

tfw no smoking gf ;-;

Attached: Ichigo Mashimaro OVA 01.mkv_snapshot_15.29_[2019.03.15_22.53.16].png (1024x576, 861K)

She probably just doesn't care because she's stoned