Hyena wife, she's a big girl for you

Hyena wife, she's a big girl for you.

Attached: 1552878813651.jpg (300x450, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVJn39jHtv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I remove her penis will she die?

>If I remove her penis will she die?
It would be extremely painful.

>It would be extremely painful.
She's a big girl

Which does she break first? His spirit or his body?

>hyena woman starts getting aggressive
>boy starts getting nervous
>hyena tells him to relax
>she hugs him real tight, leans into his ear and whispers this is not the time for fear, that comes later
>boy is now properly scaroused by his hyena wife, as nature intended

Now im aroused thx

>read this
>penis gets hard
> No. They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother
youtube.com/watch?v=VVJn39jHtv4

Attached: imcia.jpg (691x462, 32K)

>venom will never be real
>there will never be a trend of women using it to become ridiculously strong
At least there's anavar.

Attached: 9dd05cdc8fa289af4ca746e5a5d32d96.jpg (555x902, 76K)

That's Bane, not Venom.

Attached: venom-bodypaint-yassir-ketchum.jpg (600x900, 146K)

>could have had a strong ms marvel
>get a tiny brie larson as captain marvel instead
It's not fair. If they're going to push girl power, why not actually use powerful girls to do it?

Attached: cWGpJlQ.jpg (1366x2048, 173K)

>That's Bane, not Venom.
How much of a brainlet are you? I hope you're joking.

No one other than nerds know about Bane's venom.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

All jokes aside, if we're going to construct laws such that it's technically sexual assault to kiss a girl without asking can we at least get girls to meet us half way?

It is sexual assault though. How would you feel if a guy kissed you without your permission? You'd probably kick his ass which is why more women need to get strong enough to do so.

>How would you feel if a guy kissed you without your permission?
Pretty weirded out because I'm not gay.
My point is that girls will outright laugh at you for asking to kiss them, yet it's illegal to kiss someone without asking. It'd be nice if girls could at least stop punishing guys for asking, if not make a move themselves.

It should just become official that women have to make the first move. Men almost always want it, so it'd just be easier for women to decide when things happen.

I was looking for a gif where the woman makes the first move, but found this instead. It's actually pretty depressing that it's hard to find stuff with the woman takes charge.

Attached: z41ab2Q.gif (433x370, 1.36M)

If a guy smaller than me kissed me I'd headlock him, but not like I'd scream and report rape.

>If a guy smaller than me kissed me I'd headlock him
Well now I'm enticed to try it.
Kidding, I'm way too sub to ever try anything like that.

Attached: Don't threaten me with a good time.gif (500x213, 1009K)

Yeah, I think it's just that both genders would like the other person to take the initiative, but men are just hornier and more desperate so they're willing to jump through whatever hoops.
That said, it really bugs me that we face far greater consequences for overstepping, yet we're still expected to take all these massive leaps.

>still memeing this hard
Pathetic, but expected...

>girls will outright laugh at you for asking to kiss them
It all depends if you're handsome or not
I would know, I was wasted to shit and asked a girl to make out, she said yes and we made out
it was weird as shit when I got sober and remembered about it

Attached: 1541708316745.png (351x351, 153K)

I want to feel the pleasure of sticking my dong into a female hyena's pseudopenis

Attached: 1542685252189.png (709x462, 660K)

>It all depends if you're handsome or not
I would get mad but I've never asked to kiss a girl so it's kinda up in the air.

>complains about how women act when you ask to kiss them
>never asked a woman to kiss him

Attached: Supreme Smug.jpg (466x466, 130K)

Yeah pretty much, except I'm not convinced I'm a supreme gentleman. I'm well aware of how unattractive my personality is.

Keeping it up just for you bb ;)

You.
Yes you.
Looking at this thread about to comment how much you hate this type of thread.
Fuck you.

>Having him sit on your lap

It's the cute little things.

>having her sit on your face
it's the things that turn my little thing into the big thing

Well when he sits in your lap you've got perfect use for your hands.

That is, one to hold both of his, and the other to do as you please with him and he can't stop it.

>one to hold both of his, and the other to do as you please with him and he can't stop it.
I'm having a hard time visualizing how this would work, user.

Attached: mm.png (680x445, 586K)

What kind of things would you do to me? You'd need a third hand to keep me from screaming for help, or do you have something figured out for that?

You yes you. Hold still laddie.

>tfw no lap to sit on

Attached: wojak cry.jpg (535x577, 40K)

Bruh...don't talk about stuff you don't understand

>>tfw no lap to sit on
It is the pain we all must feel.

Attached: puratfw.png (275x369, 8K)

More like your very little thing into a slightly bigger little thing.

Your dominant hand you hold his two hands together, grip around his wrists and now both his hands are taken out of the picture by one of yours. You only used one hand to grip both of his though so you've got a free hand to do what you want while he has none.

If I expect that, well it would mean losing the lap sitting but I could adjust position so that I can wrap my legs around your torso. Depending on how hard I want to squeeze you won't be able to breathe let alone scream.

w-well even tho a leg lock would feel nice I need breathing in order to live, so maybe some sort of small cloth you have in hand could cover my mouth
why am I even telling you this haha

You sound like you've got some nice experience.

Oh, my bad. I'm tired, so I read your last post as "with one leg". Time for bed.

>tfw my ex-gf made me sit in her lap

Attached: 1504725115217.png (505x505, 175K)

Not trying to kill you, let you breathe enough to live.

I do yes.

These threads are trash and already creatively bankrupt. I don't like seeing this in my catalog, please stop forcing this """""general"""""

Attached: 1543328398851.jpg (1080x1095, 82K)

Maybe it will be easier for you if you put your panties in my mouth.

still curious what you'd do to me

>I do yes.
Have any stories you'd like to share?

If you're a small boy? Whatever I feel like, not like you could stop me.

Not really I haven't already in these threads.

Yo user, I appreciate the bump man!

I hate the fact that you are correct. I'll still put up a fight tho, you won't have your way that easily.

also share your stats, I want to know how long I could last without submitting

Well I'm glad you're still around. The shitposter was kinda right about these threads being creatively bankrupt. I wish I had something meaningful to contribute like you have.

This whole board is creatively bankrupt, having a space to share this kind of stuff with others is nice.

I think them being invaded by sissies is worse. The trannies and gayboys on this board geet away with too much.

6'2", try to keep around 200. Fit not fat.

Would depend entirely on you, my ex weighed less than half me though so I could easily carry him around or force him into things if I wanted.

I'm 90 pounds you win, are you the hyena that broke her ex in two?

Yes, broke his arm and dislocated both his hips, and plenty more besides. Unintentionally though, he was quite delicate.

Can't argue there. It kinda seems like life in general has gone creatively bankrupt. Everything new is either a rehash or absolute garbage. I think all the creative people burned themselves out too quickly.
It's not shitting up the board that's bothersome. It's totally gone to trash with that kinda stuff. It just would be nice to have an influx of new people with stories or at least fantasies to share. It kinda seems like the only ones interested are already here.
See lol. There's like 4 of us. Me (Arizona guy), the 90lb boy, the 6'2" hyena, and Chadbro.

Did he not drink milk as a child? Truly a skeleton pawn.
How do you stay fit?

No clue, he was just a small little lad who injured easily. Always felt like I had to be careful with him because I did, which is a weird relationship dynamic to have on top an already unusual pairing.

I stay fit by exercise, working out and keeping a good diet. I also grew up working hard on a farm so have a strong physical foundation. Probably good genes for it too.

>16 posters ITT
>60+ yesterday
It's not just us

Well yeah, I see the IP count. I just meant people who are actually interested and not just pumping up the number of IPs by stopping by to tell us they don't like our threads.

>reeeee why isn't the thread going at a 1000mph
Fuck off man, slow generals are comfy.

What kind of diet do you eat? Do you cook it yourself? I feel like all the foods I make have too much red meat and carbs, but I dunno how to cook anything healthy.

>cute part of this relationship dynamic gets posted
>immediately gets turned to sex