Thanks. I suppose I'm almost free now. I won't be bothering this board anymore

Thanks. I suppose I'm almost free now. I won't be bothering this board anymore.

Attached: Finally.png (600x600, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP, is that truthful?

Yes. I don't have much time. Even if I wanted to make another thread obsessing over being a girl or people controlling my mind, I soon won't be able to.

And why is that OPP?

HI LITHUANIAN ANIME POSTER!!!!!!!!

I can't really get into too much detail. Basically I should be gone in a few hours at most, likely much sooner. I'm all out of options.

Hi there. I remember you. Too bad we didn't get to talk much.

i wante to squishe u.......

If you're going to do what I think you're going to do, then please don't, you have so much value and potential as a person, I don't know what you've been through, I can't truly understand you, but I know that this isn't the right solution for you, please, for your sake relax before you do something rash, these thoughts are why I tell you time and time again to meet a professional.

Haha. I might eventually find out if that's something I could get away with.
Don't worry. I'm not promising that. I don't want to bait suicide anymore. I'm not exactly doing this out of choice. I'm forced by a sudden change. I planned on leaving anyways, just maybe on my own terms.

Why do you have to leave? do you think it'll improve your mental health

I can't tell exactly. I'm just out of options. It might happen soon. In a matter of hours. Maybe I'll even live out my dream or cut that tie forever. I don't know.

Alright, well, if you ever want to talk again and you do leave this place for good, here's my discord: Vice Regem#5024 I know you haven't had good experiences with it in the past, but I promise to do the best I can.

Godspeed user, I wish I had the same motivation as you. r9k is draining me mentally

Appreciated, but that likely won't be possible. I'm not really doing this by choice. I'm unable to anymore. It's pretty distressing, but I try to cope.
Something might force you one day.

No problem, I hope that we're able to talk again soon.

You give me Narcissa Wright vibes, in that you're giving a vague and unrealistic attempt at a send-off in order to put 100% into getting reactions out of people. You may try and make us believe that something is changing, but behind the screen you're still the same old attention whore. Hence, why you're making this post. I'll see you back here tomorrow evening at the latest, hedonistically flooding the catalog with your makeup and dick out and your delusional envious rants in full swing.

Attached: D165W97UcAAqWOk.png (1200x977, 254K)

good luck oregon

Maybe if I get reincarnated the way I dream of, I'll find you with my newfound confidence.
That's the best part, I won't be able to even if I wanted. All the times before I could come back if I wanted it enough.

attention whore OP is pretending to have swallowed poison / overdosed on meds

I have to get all my attention-whoring done before I'm got.

Hey user, Im one of the femanons that have replied to a lot of your threads. I really hope youre joking here. Good luck OP, stay strong.

I'm sorry I can't get my point across. I've always thought that I was just larping, but now I realize that I actually believe most of what I say.

Attached: Now In Animated Form!.gif (600x600, 79K)

Farewell.
Hopefully you won't regret it all at the last moment. Go out doing something which won't make you have those regrets.

Tell me femanon, why did you reply to my threads? I wasn't the nicest person to women.

Attached: At Your Mercy.png (600x600, 216K)

If you ever do, and I know you won't, consider helium. But your attention whoring kind has always given a bad name to people with actual mental illness. Aside from your dysphoria or whatever, the very fact that you're sitting here moping day by day goes to show that you aren't locked in and mentally suffering like other people are. You're just lonely.

I never pretended to be mentally ill. That's only something other people might have said.

that discord is fake, i checked

Is it fake? Are you really sure?

Attached: Screenshot_78.png (140x62, 3K)

hmmm... am i doing anything wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-172733_Discord.jpg (720x1280, 181K)

Try agian, I just changed my settings so now everybody can add me as a friend on discord.

Are you moving out, Eye-chan?

Yes, in a sense.

Please don't kill yourself. But if you do, see you on the other side. I don't believe in reincarnation, but I hope it'll be kind to you if it exists, as you'd want. Either way, may you go out with your dignity.

Attached: 1535412775079.jpg (1920x1080, 533K)

Don't assume that, since I don't want to disappoint, but if reincarnation is real and my dream comes true, I'll come and find you, this time as a happy person.

Attached: Form Over Function.png (600x600, 221K)

Reincarnation isn't real but hell is.

How are you so sure you will never came back here? I always came back because I know no better sites to visit. YouTube, MangaDex and Jow Forums is like 80% of my internet history. The internet starts to get boring man.

I hope so. Seeing you happy would make me happy. We could be friend. However, again, think very hard before doing it. Suicide is neither for the brave or the cowards, but either way, there is most of the time a better solution.

Attached: Claes.full.214579.jpg (1422x1410, 747K)

I'm already in hell, might as well try for the other option.
It's becoming harder and harder. At some point it's just not worth the effort, plus I'm kind of forced this time.
Don't assume that I'm committing suicide. I don't see it that way. And I don't want to disappoint those who wish me dead with false promises.

Attached: Lust Is Fine Too.png (600x600, 79K)

good luck with reincarnation user

Attached: 1520982460090.jpg (640x608, 220K)

If you ever meet a cute redhead fembot who has her life set for her, know that it's me.

But it's all the same. Even if you're trying to reincarnate, you'll still die.
If it's a question of life or death, I could host you for a time, I'm in western europe. As long as you don't act like a psychopath.

Attached: ieml4wl90rx11.jpg (621x700, 80K)

>As long as you don't act like a psychopath.
Sorry, I can't promise anything. Some Norwegians said I'm crazy so I don't know how I'd fit in.

Attached: Pabaiga Artinasi.png (600x600, 257K)

How about you be my girlfriend and I'll make this life as pleasant as possible

OP, are you the one who photographed a nightwalk

What they think dosen't matter, you can be your own self, who cares what they think?

We'd both look like freaks. I'll find you in my next life instead.
Yes. I've done plenty of them.
I'm just being truthful. I don't want to be stranded in Western Europe if he ends up hating me.

R u a tranny

this is very important

Well, I live with my dad. But it wouldn't matter, as long as you try acting normal enough and not to sperg. Well, I do have a place where you could stay. It's in the middle of the countryside tho. It's got all the comfort of modern life. There's even the internet. I think there's enough food for a few weeks, but you could just take a bike and go to the nearest town to get food I guess. It belongs to my family, but they're only there for the holyday. If you are an EU citizen, you can come without a visa. It won't be a solution to your issues, but at least it would be a good change of air.

Attached: rio_kazumiya___karabiner_98k_by_xzdisturbedzx_d495qam-fullview.jpg (900x540, 72K)

I haven't done anything to my body or ever plan to. I sometimes indulge in my silky hair, but that's it.
I am an EU citizen, mind telling me which country?

What changed in your life for you to stop? Btw I really enjoyed your most recent nightwalk post, it made me feel peaceful

France
oregano

as a fellow suicidally inclined person I can't really tell someone else not to do it. world is a fuck, good luck fren

I never stopped, just haven't been bothering taking pictures since I'm always on the same path there's nothing else of interest to photograph.
Haha. I was hoping for that! I've been studying French a bit (mostly slacking off though) and thought about living there in the past.
Thanks. Do you think there's something awaiting us after?

Attached: Deep.jpg (4032x1960, 1.34M)

>something awaiting us after
peace and silence

>peace and silence
But I want to experience my dream at least once, at least for a bit before I depart for good.

Attached: In Circles.png (600x600, 209K)

Well, you can come if you want. I could take a weekend off and bring you here, open the door and show you around, and then you'd be on your own. It's more of a mansion, there are woods all around, and the closest neighbour is a couple kilometers away. There's a small lake that's overrun by mud, but there still are carps, they're really large, so if you like fishing you can. They're hard to catch through. Overall it's a really nice place. If for some reason someone comes (unlikely), there's a tent so you can sleep in the woods until they're gone.

Attached: laughingatyou.jpg (1280x1280, 121K)

However it's pretty cold and the central heating is crap so you have to bring pulls, warm clothes etc, there is a chimney and plenty of wood through. Also there's a couple of rifles and swords if you feel afraid being alone somehow. However they're my grandfather's so please don't commit a crime with them.

Thanks for the offer, user. I don't mind cold weather, I'm pretty much acclimated to sub-arctic conditions haha. But I must ask, why is it that you want me?

Can someone explain the context?

Not that user, but we like talking to you because you're a decent person who's interesting and whom we don't want to see suffering.

I just don't want you to die. Hosting you costs me absolutely nothing, so if it can help you; i'd be glad.

some dude is pretending to be a suicidal girl so he gets some attention

Well thanks. I've been pretty terrible with my attention-whoring so this is pretty surprising. I should be getting banned for good right now, but seems like they let me off the hook again. Recently the mods have been weirdly kind to me. I want to finish this thread and then I'll post something that's sure to trigger them.
Actually I'm just a suicidal tranny right now.

As I understand it user is leaving Jow Forums, what is this about nightwalks, also what is this person background

Dunno about the attention but theyre def not pretending to be a girl
Maybe tell us whats going on instead of being cryptic, like why you wanna cop out, and what your last dream is that you wanna experience. Cos otherwise everyone will call you an attention whore

user if you are killing yourself, which I hope you aren't, I wish you good luck, hope you find what you are looking for

I like the suicidal tranny context more

Yo it's the dude who asked about your pagan goddess stuff, I never really understood you but it was pretty interesting while others lasted I guess.

Godspeed fren.

Attached: 1551624461931.gif (652x562, 392K)

Not just leave Jow Forums, seems like they wanna an hero

My story here is pretty long, but maybe not that interesting. There are plenty of anons who know at least parts of it and spoke to some of my personas. They can tell you a thing or two.

Attached: You Won't Even Read The Title Anyways.png (600x600, 236K)

I don't understand what you are trying to say at all

I'm pretty interested given that you are the only person I have seen on the board not filled with hate. Also you seem some what relatable

I also respect you because, like me, you have these issues with wanting to be a girl, but aren't falling for the tranny delusion, which is good and rare these days.
Anyway, my offer will always be standing, and my countryside home open for you. I'm not planning to stay on this board forever, so if you don't want to come right now, but want to later, and can't find me search for RhodieRanger.

Attached: FRCYFCB.jpg (1955x1955, 1.79M)

Thats fair enough. I hope you do go to anons house in France and have a nice time, it sounds great

I'll come find you in my next life. Look out for a redhead girl.

Attached: Indulge.jpg (600x600, 101K)

seems relevant:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ

No, I want to help you in this life, not in the extremely hypothetical next. But your life is yours, I can't force you.

Attached: lain_angry.jpg (627x470, 17K)

Sorry, user, but I'd just be a burden to you. I've been told to see a therapist hundreds of times, dozens of anons told me to take my meds, I've been banned from here 400+ times, and yet we're still here. I'm incapable of change.

Attached: download20190306155514.png (600x600, 14K)

>not filled with hate
lmao is this the power of avatarfaggotry? attach cute 2d girls to your posts and get a free pass? op is filled with hate to the core, youd know if you had followed the saga since the beginning

Maybe, I don't know the story, and the avatar had nothing to do with it

>I'd just be a burden to you
I'm proposing you to live on your own, you wouldn't be any kind of burden.
> I've been told to see a therapist hundreds of times
Therapists are mostly bs anyway.
>dozens of anons told me to take my meds
Meds are mostly bs too
> I've been banned from here 400+ times, and yet we're still here.
So what?
>I'm incapable of change.
No one's asking you to change. You can remain a larping slob as long as you like, just don't die. You only get one shot, and I know you know it. It's cruel, but that's how it is.

either stream your suicide or dont post these types of threads because there's no way to gauge the validity of your ambiguous suicide.
enjoy rotting in the ground if it's real though

Attached: gondola sss.jpg (640x620, 16K)

Not OP but how painful hanging yourself is? I know that I'll never get my hand on a gun or anything to make a painless suicide so right now I'm looking at the less painful one.

I don't care about others but 2 days ago even my parents admitted that they think I'm a useless piece of shit, which means now that both people and my family think of me as dirt. I think it's a good time to go, it's just a matter of how.

That's why I didn't promise a suicide. But this is the last I can post. At least was, but mods aren't doing their job, so I'll just have to do it myself.

>Actually I'm just a suicidal tranny right now.
>just a suicidal tranny right now.
>just a tranny
He finally admitted it holy shit. Does this mean the HRT overdose theory was the right one all along? Is this why you refused to show proof of manhood, you were scared of people seeing your dried up estrogen riddled excuse of a dick? Most important of all, is this why you try so hard to convince yourself being a girl is the best thing in the world?

w o w it all makes sense now

Attached: 1552930241566.jpg (640x736, 42K)

No, I haven't done anything to myself. I don't know if tranny means that you've already mutilated your body. I haven't and don't plan to.

Don't do it user.
Hanging is very painful if your neck doesn't break, you'll suffocate to death. Best way would be cutting your veins in the bath (hard to do tho), meds (easy to miss and just suffer a lot tho) and jumping off a bridge.

I don't think user is killing themselves, just leaving Jow Forums

No, pretty sure this one's planning to kill himself.

Yeah, I'm not killing myself, I don't want to lead on the people who wish me dead. But I will try to see if my dream can be true. I don't consider that suicide. Quite the contrary.

Attached: After I'm Reincarnated.png (600x600, 120K)

>see if my dream can be true
What does this mean

Does anyone have any creative ideas for a last thread to get banned? I'd like to make it special, but I feel like I've already done everything.

Attached: Dance Dance Dance Dance.png (600x600, 147K)

I've read that suffocating is just the act of co2 accumulating rather than the lack of oxygen, which is why you don't suffocate with suicide bags made of helium.
I should probably look at more gases and see if I can't get my hand easily on one. Never though that all those years of science college I did would be useful for finding a way to end myself, it's kind of funny.

I'm not sure about the veins or the meds too, feels like they have too high of a chance of missing. I'm not really sure I can get my hands on such meds anyway, and the bridge here aren't that high to guarantee a death fall.

you can get banned from r9k

I know. I've probably been banned more times than anyone else here.

If you can get your hand on diverse gases you should be able to get your hand on strong sleeping that you can overdose, for example. But, yeah, the chances of missing are high. Vein slit, if done well, is pretty surefire tho. And in a warm bath it's very comfy

Hope you don't kys user, I read one or two of your threads I think. Hope you stick around and things get better for you

Attached: 5ydrhrt757drfh.gif (500x281, 944K)

What did you post previously to get banned

What's your dream, user? Drug related?

Attached: 4E9B9685-96A0-472C-9910-BAB209B0FFD1.jpg (612x612, 45K)