A hard time, a hard time indeed

I'm having a hard time, Bois.
Talk to me about stuff to keep my mind occupied.
I don't really have many people to talk to in real life and my recent ex wants nothing to do with me.

>>pic related, it's me.

Attached: sketch-1547404825673.png (720x975, 781K)

Sup
S u P
s U p
bro

How's it going my guy?

I am very, very tired from work. 10 days in a row. Planning a move. A Backpack trip. My brother just got arrested. Most of my family is dead. My depression is returning. wby?

Attached: 1552721085754.jpg (474x474, 189K)

Get a buzz cut or shave your whole beard or just leave a goatee or moustache.
Pick one and only one. If you think it's cool, leave it I guess. I wouldn't change my hair just because some Jow Forums autist told me so.

Anyways, your ex is a bitch. You should give up on her, don't contact her. She'll probably come back after getting pumped and dumped by someone else, it's important to reject her at that point. There are billions of women in the world and ~100 million of them are white cuties if that's your thing. Hell, you could fall for the "Asian girl" meme and there's like ~250 million cute ones out there. All women are the same in some degree, how could they not be? They all have the XX chromosomes.

I'm only a NEET so I can't relate to the wagie feels.

Where you backpacking to? I'm planning on surprising my brother by taking him camping in the sierras for his bday.

Same mate, you seeing psychiatrist to help with your issues?

I'm knee deep in college work. My young beautiful girlfriend broke up with me and is now fucking other guys. My mother died of cancer, my close half-sister died in a freak
accident. I don't really have anyone to talk to because everyone's grown up and doing their own thing. I want to dissappear and start a new life with my mum's inheritance but I can't because of responsibilities n shit. And I just want to cry to someone but I can't because no one is interested.

Maybe I can join you in this move.

>>picture is my doggo

Attached: DSC_1130.jpg (4096x2304, 1.6M)

Part of the ship, part of the crew.
Here, here NEET. I've got money for you.
Cascades. Still looking at which place to go to with HS friends.

I wish I could help you user. But I already have the roommates with their money down. I know that rapidly dying family feels though. Lost over a 1/4th in just under 4 years. We had a BIG family though. They just kept dropping, the only family get togethers were funerals. With one less chair every time. You do have a cute doggo though. I'd say just drink a lot. Find a teddy bear or something. Curl up, cry until you can't or you fall asleep. Also, try taking up meditating.

I've thought about it but I'd rather talk to someone who is actually concerned about me and has an interest in my lifestyle. Psychiatrists go through hundreds of people each week and it's just their job. It makes it a lot less personal.

When I need something to occupy my mind I always watch science based stuff on youtube.
No bullshit. No feelings. Just the stuff that only needs to be understood.

You probably go through the public system go private and you'll be surprised how much they can help. You'll get on the right meds and they'll give you options to seek better treatment

Are you a UK boy? If so how much roughly is private treatment?

I used to be really into science when I was a kid. I've gone through phases of watching documentaries about the Roman empire as well.

Wow that's really sad about your family, buddy. I've only ever lost my mother and my sister. The others such as my half-brother and my father I don't really bother with. I guess the problem with having a big family is you lose more people that are close to you.

I have a round face so i think a buzzcut would just make my face appear rounder.

And yeah the way she broke up with me n shit was kind of a bitch move but she's still someone I have feelings for. I get attached easily to people. And I live in a small area of the west Midlands where everyone knows everyone so all the girls are friends with each other n shit.

For me its also that everyone else lost somebody. In that timespan my Uncle lost his wife, parents.

And Sister.(My mom)

So you don't see it from the perspective that you lost someone but that someone else lost someone close to them?

How come you perceive loss like that? I always see it like I've lost my mum, my sister. Etc. I never really pick up on how others have lost someone.

I lost my best friend to cancer when I was really young. I was already disturbed because they pumped me full of drugs, as I had a psychological problems from fetal alcy exposure. I was totally confused as a child, about everything. So after losing a friend, while pumped to the brim with emotion alterers, ADHD suppressors. Sleep medicines for insomnia. I was totally fried. Whenever people cried around me though, I could connect with them. Empathize. I was coming out of being on those drugs when all this started. Back then I decided they weren't helping and I needed to figure stuff out for myself. Molestation as a child also contributed to the confusion, but honestly unlike what the psychologists said was real. It wasn't a big issue to me. So I could hardly feel for myself, or know how I felt about things. Chemical repression, became personal repression. I still loved my family though, so I become hurt when they were. I didn't like seeing them cry.

My mom was different though. Because I had to take her pulse. She had died asleep at home, my younger brother was telling me she wouldn't wake up. I really cared then, and the weight of 16+ years of disturbed came crashing down in that moment. As a proof though, my only thoughts were, I need to get a job to support my brothers and she's dead. I hadn't even thought about my dad taking care of us yet.

It's almost impossible for me to care about my own loss. I couldn't tell you why. I just know that I love my family while they are alive. My Mom is truly the only person that I miss, for myself.