How do you NEETS stop yourself from commiting suicide? I'm losing hope

How do you NEETS stop yourself from commiting suicide? I'm losing hope.

Attached: 1544997700662.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

better question would be: how do you wagecucks stop yourself from committing suicide?
and it is because i'm a pussy. too much of a coward to do it

i honestly believe that i can turn the life around but i dont know how.

there we go, asking the real question and giving the real answer
t. wagecuck who's too much of a coward as well

fear desu, we don't know what happens to consciousness putting all the religious bullshit aside, my life might be trash but there are things that I appreciate like food, sleeping, video games and such, to me it's all about small things even though my mental state is completely fucked

It's easier to embrace it and lose hope entirely, because then you become more savage to people around you and you become the boss of your marked place

Attached: urmum.jpg (843x470, 71K)

I'm religious but the idea of God and afterlife terrifies the living hell out of me. I really wish there's nothing but the void. I don't even enjoy anything no more.

I don't particulary enjoy being alive but I think killing myself would take too much effort. I would rather just lay on my bed all day and waste away.

Attached: 1456364812844.jpg (650x550, 107K)

killing myself seems like a lot of effort
frankly I'd rather wish that I'd just vanish or disappear entirely

right now i need to do some shit in order to not get kicked out and going homeless. keeps me busy

>I'm losing hope
Gaining rope.

If I die I miss the updates of my favorite manga/novels

I don't know why you don't through, go ahead and kill yourself

smoking weed and making music, playing vidya

I too was in this same predicament not long ago user. In all honesty, if you want to find help then go and seek it. I wouldn't recommend killing yourself outright though, at least make something out of it by making a statement.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-213714.png (1080x1029, 1.15M)

seek help from where i dont know anyone

The Suicide Hotline of course!
1-800-273-TALK

Whew. Another life saved! I sure feel great about myself for saving someone!

In which case lad, rage. Do not go calmly into the gentle night.

At least that way, some change might come from it.

There's always a sliver of hope. It's also innately impractical to put yourself to death. Most successful suicides are done under the influence, and even then, people will still tap out before the final blow.

i'm afraid of pain. Also, this site gave me a place to talk to others just like me, everybody always thought i was creepy while here everyone is weird in their own way, also the fact that the people who make fun of me and who are against me use shitty insults MOST of the time they make fun of me for liking technology and for not being able to get a date with a girl, doesn't help the fact that people thought i dated a guy because i hung out with him alot since he was my only friend at in real life, i have online friends that are similar to me so i'm ok-ish now.

I wanna add more, didn't really know if i wanted to say it but one of the people that make fun of me sent his nudes to some chick he knew and got reported, he lost the case but everyone is telling me to stop using it against him. But if he wants to make fun of me for being stupid and start shit then there ya go faggot.

Attached: 536633904736763924.png (112x112, 18K)

oh fuck i meant he won the case not lost, sorry robots