What's your opinion on eggboy, the guy who threw an egg at the aussie politician?

What's your opinion on eggboy, the guy who threw an egg at the aussie politician?

Attached: 42343546.png (628x194, 40K)

Fuck it was from new zealand of course not australia, don't know what I was thinking

Should be locked up for a few years for assaulting a politician

Nah, it was in Australia to an Australian Senator. Most first world countries are in the same situation where large scale immigration is leading to rising tensions and other problems so of course people from other countries are speaking about this.
For assaulting a person.

He's a hero. The senator should apologize for hitting the kid.

It was an australian senator though.

The adult men who ganged up on him afterwards should be locked up.

He should get community service

should give him the death penalty
he's undermined democracy

>give someone a wet willy
>get the electric chair
Freedom ain't free.

eggboy? whatever happened to eggman

>The adult men who ganged up on him afterwards should be locked up.

The kid could have easily gotten charged with the egging but those idiots fucked it up and now he's the poor "victim" and nothing's going to happen to him. What a shame.

Desu if you're fighting tyranny, there is nothing wrong with using violence. Unfortunately though, he isn't, he's just being a dumbass kid. But my point is democracy is not infallible.

If I were an Aussie I'd re-elect that guy in a heartbeat. Don't start shit if you don't want to get hit.

>The kid could have easily gotten charged with the egging
Actually egging is sometimes protected as a form of political speech
There's no intended harm and the egg-ee is a public figure so it's difficult to present it as a serious case of assault
That being said, the politician was fully justified in punching egg boy

When will it be legal to kill fascists again? I'm so fucking sick of these people.

Attached: 1550087839042.png (367x288, 107K)

>again
when was it ever?

World War II was a pretty good time to kill fascists.

Very soon, comrade.

It basically already is, as you jews run the legal system.

Your day will come though. Soon.

Racism was also institutionalised at that time. Your so beloved nazi-puncher would also beat up a black dude because "haha keeping le nigger on his place", and wouldn't keep up with all the fag shit that comes with your ideoly.

Bonus: remember that there was a cold war and the commie sympathizer were haunted by the FBI?

It wasn't legal to kill fascists during WWII.

Fbi secretly suiciding commies when?

You people have no idea about the machinations at work and the concealed truths that await you, or you fascists would drop on your knees and beg for forgiveness for being so foolish. I'd tell you but I'd likely be killed within minutes, and some of those truths aren't exactly pleasant anyway.

lel at this larp.

Nobody cares about your conspiracy crap comment, just say what you have to say

What, you need the government's permission first?

I wouldn't say "hero", but good on him. That guy was an asshat who shouldn't be in office after basically siding with the fucking shooter.

>he actually thinks a politician's life is more valuable than others
Tell me, if Obama was egged would you still be as outraged?

I don't care who throws an egg at whom. It's a cowardly action and he should be taught a lesson for doing that.

Of course I would be. Crimes against politicians shouldn't be punished harder because their lives are worth more but because an attack on a politician is an attack on society and democracy.

he did not deserve getting punched in the face twice for that prank. he simply did not deserve it bros

Attached: stcoblozLw14tW.webm (1024x576, 1.38M)

The s.o.y is strong in this thread. If someone cracked an egg in my head I'd crack their skull in return. Fucking retards thinking they can do things without consequences.

The Nazis hated capitalism, had socialized healthcare, and would have considered places like Jow Forums to be the purveyors of cultural degeneracy they are. History only sets the stage for the current actors.
Seeing as "superior whites" are already in decline thanks to the people controlling the world (Mutts and Jews) it shouldn't be much of a problem however. Hopefully there's some kind of uprising when Trump is indicted.

Attached: 097753a3.jpg (880x880, 76K)

Are you a nigger user? Only niggers act violently like this you know.

Pathetic human fucking being. He's no here, he's a damn twat that should be locked up.

Attached: 1552778065190.png (500x552, 96K)

>Hopefully there's some kind of uprising when Trump is indicted.
That won't happen, if they had something on trump they'd done it even before him being elected. They keep shilling it at this point to demonize him and gain some votes for the upcoming elections

Well deserved, the politician should had punched way harder but he's old

Why would they try indicting him now? He could pardon himself, even if it's legal grey area. Even then, double jeopardy would prevent another case from being brought up. They're waiting until 2020. If he loses he's fucked. If he wins maybe they'll try while he's in office.
I don't care if Trump is guilty or not, I just want the fascists to show their true colors, so people will realize you aren't a bunch of redneck caricatures, and are actually a threat to society.

Seriously? You'd relent the scumbag who blamed the victims for getting massacred?

People making him into some kind of idol is pretty fucking gay. But I can still respect egging a politician.

>Why would they try indicting him now?

Because they all promised they would and nobody forgets shit anymore thanks to the internet. Personally I'll believe it when I see it, Russian conspiracy theories were just Hillary's rationalization for all the Podesta emails got leaked.

>Only niggers act violently
did you not watch the video...

>would have considered places like Jow Forums to be the purveyors of cultural degeneracy
Half maybe.

Politicians lie all the time. Nothing new. Even SJWs and fascists can agree a lot politicians would be better off burned at the stake (metaphorically speaking, NSA).

>Defending your race by killing pedophiles at a known grooming mosque is violence
Even if it is violence, it's completely justified.

They have nothing, even the russian shit is proven to be taken from CNN articles (totally laughable)

The only treat to society are the people who want to murder even 9 months babies, import third worlders in masses, normalized mentally ill behaviour (trans shit) and normalized pedophilia (let's not be fools, the whole drag kid thing is pedophilia in disguise)

I feel like you hit me with the (You) on accident but I'm not sure.

Was the woman asking for help also a pedo? Your rationalization is dumb at best

>The Jews couldn't fake evidence and make him guilty
Sometimes I wish the Jew meme was real, instead of them just having lots of money.