>Russia
>Japan
>Antarctica

>Dengfeng
>Phuket
>Hoang Lien mountains, Sapa
>Okinawa
I plan to live in Japan though tbqf

Attached: 1552942381556.jpg (1500x844, 57K)

>Russia
>Ukraine
>Israel/ Palestine (Jerusalem)
>Ireland
>Japan
>Mongolia
>Bolivia
>South Africa

>north korea
>the sun

Please dont come to Norway

North Korea, Palau and perhaps Nambia.

I want to go to the Gaza strip and/or Palestine after about five years of training and join the insurgents.

Attached: 1552925809183.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Korea
Japan
China
India
Pakistan
Brazil
New Zealand
South Africa

Fuck right off cunt, christ just stay in dublin if at all possible.

>Nambia
do you mean Namibia or Zambia?

Alabama
Texas
Hawaii
India
Japan

>Alabama
baka

>japan
>sri lanka
>west bengal
>china
>russia
>best korea and south korea
>'murika

Germany was on my list a while ago, I visited it and it wasn't bad. But I think Netherlands is better.
Also london is such a joke lmao. If I did not had relatives in london, I would never step on that shitty subhuman land.

>Iceland
>Argentina
>Wales
>Albania
>Croatia
>Israel
>Mongolia
>South Africa

>Neptune
>Andromeda
>Beatlejuice
>Bootes

Neptune is my main goal but I'd like to explore a few other places in the Universe.

>Germany
>Russia
>Switzerland
>Sweden

Being a Briton who has visited Ireland let me tell you that if you want a good experience, skip the UK and drive around Ireland/ take transport around. Experience life in the cities/ towns as well as viewing the countryside that due to greater rainfall + stone looks far better than its British counterpart (especially in the north and east of the island). Also heavily recommend reading books on Medieval history and especially Bede's 'Ecclesiastical History of the English People' to appreciate the connection between the British isles in general. Really both islands have so much that you couldn't cover it at all in a month, let alone your average week's holiday, though you'd certainly get more bang for your buck with Ireland. Just know that its swamped with American tourists and much like the UK is 'diverse' to the point of being nothing more than the future second home of new-rich Chinese and Indians rather than having a purpose to exist in the present world. Also Ukraine can be rather dangerous at nights and if you do go there, make sure you can speak at least basic Russian; Jow Forums has all kinds of flow charts for it. That being said Ukraine has incredibly good security than is given credit for and its people are much like those in any other countries, though there are many beggars, gypsies (especially in the western part) and especially drug addicts - if someone catches on that you speak English, French, German etc. they will be all over you. That being said police usually keep an extra eye out for tourists to maintain decent image so you do usually have some form of protection.

Sorry for the un-necessary rabble.

Maybe Luxor, though Egypt seems like a nightmare to traverse given the need for bodyguards and such, really can't be bothered with the faff. Namibia might be interesting mainly due to it being a less-violent equivalent to South Africa. Africa if I weren't white in general would be great for travel.

Attached: Alice appearing smug.png (544x540, 390K)

*north and west of the island (the east is more like the UK)

I'd like to visit Venice. I've already been to Japan, but only Tokyo, so I'd like to see all the rest. I used to want to go to Europe, but I can't quite bring myself to be interested anymore.

YAAAAAY user PLZ COME TO BRAZIL

Attached: 1487853415937.jpg (1049x950, 106K)

La Mancha, Spain.

hmm I'm in a travelling rut. Been around various countries, but instead of finding some getaway I've just been inserted into another set of lives, often just people facing the same challenges as back home and trying to make a decent wage. It feels like I never 'left'. Anyone else relate or have solutions? The only one I've found is just going places to be alone, like out in Canadian Rockies or whatnot

If you're travelling to find people who don't live like normal human beings, you're going to be disappointed. Maybe you should have some specific aims other than that, like focusing on food or architecture or the beach.

fuck off, we're full

orgeoeogogog

i want to get out of this shithole and start in a place away from all this drugs war bullshit

Attached: 9d3.png (1182x730, 218K)