Your thoughts on coffee?

Your thoughts on coffee?

Attached: coffee.jpg (200x150, 4K)

Comfy and aristocratic.
Also a pleb filter.

It tastes bad unless you put a bunch of cream and 5 spoonfuls of sugar in it and it doesn't even help me stay awake.

pleb spotted

oregoinal

I like coffee a lot, and only take it black. It tastes the best around 140 F.

Also, cold brew tastes like chocolate if you do it right. All in all a great beverage choice, and a mainstay in my pantry.

Attached: StopBajonTP_Translation.jpg (858x851, 81K)

Fresh black coffee is great, but I won't knock people for putting additives in the cheap stale stuff. I just wish more people knew that coffee can taste good by itself.

Good stuff.
I've been drinking coffee since I was like 5.
Usually like it with milk, but black coffee is fine too.
Real shame that the better coffee brands are so fucking expensive.

I normally get a black coffee with just milk or milk and stevia/sweetner I am open to trying other kinds but if I am getting coffee on a regular day I take it black with milk

Attached: Coffee pepe.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Tastes good but has no effect on me. I had 4 cups before work today and I was ready for bed before the day even started

Coffee with milk or sugar in it is not black.

Tea is the better option

I quit it because i hated the energy spike and crash

you sound like a pussy and i bet you have a very softe face

have a cup every day, started drinking it black around 4 years ago, tried a double double about a year ago and I couldn't drink it coz it was too sweet

personally i'm am taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody!

i really hate the taste of coffee, and coffee flavor in general. it's just not very good, at all. i also hate hot drinks.

i've had coffee flavored cake, ice cream, candy ... all is terrible. it tastes like crushed leaves and dirt

caffeine is good shit though

Dark roast black is a nice way to wake up, and chill in the evening.
Going to make myself a cup right now.

Attached: coffee.jpg (594x342, 20K)

I would be failing all my classes without it. Pretty sad how i need to fill myself with drugs like caffeine and nicotine in order to succeed in life

Attached: 908.png (402x344, 72K)

I remember drinking like a 1L thermos of pure black coffee back in middle school for my city-wide shotput competition. I was like 12 and that shit got me wired and i legit think i put the shot further. Parents freaked out when I told them what I was doing, they said I'd have a heart attack and took my playstation 2 memory card for 7 days

Attached: 0902b80b-7d60-42b1-939a-8c58ca90554f.jpg (360x240, 13K)

I usually drink tea. How much shit do you need to make coffee? It seems like you have to have a bunch of machines.

I'm a poorfag that's come into a little bit of money by chance. Paid off my debt, put some in savings, set myself up to be more successful financially moving forward and I decided to buy myself one nice thing.

That thing is a Krups grind and brew coffee pot. There's nothing like fresh ground coffee.

Now every morning I wake up in my crappy apartment to an amazing pot of coffee ready and waiting. 10/10 do not regret my decision.

more of a tea man myself

Good choice, user. I like the way you think.

Attached: you are a valuable human.jpg (500x374, 131K)

>drink a cup of it in the morning
>need to shit 10 minutes later
Is this normal bros?

it's shit
>has no effect
>women can't live without it
>pretentious
>doesn't even taste good without any additives
>is way too hot so people make ridiculous "sssssssssiiiiiiipppppp" noises every 10 seconds like a fucking child just so they can drink it
>women drink those stupid ass starbucks frappuccino things with 80g of sugar and act like that means they like coffee
>french act like coffee + a cigarette is life's greatest pleasure
fuck coffee. bunch of faggots

Attached: faggot.jpg (1200x1800, 183K)

yes, coffee makes you sweat and shit

yes it makes you poop for sure, it's a well known effect. i take caffeine and it always makes me poop

it is the nectar of the gods, If it's not as strong as vulcan's anvil, as black as the pits of hell, and as bitter as my life, it's not good enough.

Since I quit drinking I drink shitloads of coffee as well as smoking a lot of cigarettes.
It's so dull, but I was fucking up my life way too bad with booze and it helps with the cravings.

i like coffee. One of a couple things that keep me from ending it all. Usually go for an americano when at a shop. It's like an expresso but lasts longer. Make drip at home for the day.

this is nice.

don't mute me!

My thoughts on coffee.

I should stop doing right before a long lecture.

Follow my simple ghetto coffee recipe:

- Put water in pot
- Put coffee grounds in pot with water
- Bring to a boil
- Allow coffee to boil for 3 minutes
- Strain and filer into cup

Done!

A bitter tasting beverage. It's okay, but not really my cup of tea. When I have it, I usually prefer it to be faggoty coffee (i.e. essentially liquid candy: cappuccino, mocha, whatever sugary faggot blend that $tarbuck$ serves, et cetera)

Attached: Coffee art_01.jpg (1200x900, 185K)

Coffe gives me stomach pains an makes me wanna shit my pants

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 718K)

I prefer mine with powder creamer and 3-4 spoonfuls of sugar. I've tried black, but I don't get the appeal of it

ITT: children upset coffee isn't apple juice.

I drink one cup black every day and get treated either like a god or like a scumbag for it

Tastes good but effects are shit and its addictive.
Water is the only thing you need

I prefer tea actually. Black cold brew is good though.

Its too bitter for me, if I have to use tons of sugar to fool the taste, why drink it?

Starbucks or my local coffee shop?

I like black coffee, and I can't stand the taste of coffee with sugar in it. It simply doesn't make sense, and turns out to be a strange taste, sweet and bitter at the same time and with a terrible aftertaste. I don't know how people can do that.

>4 cups of black coffee a day for the last 3 years
Not sure if thats healthy.

Attached: 1472897233038.jpg (548x548, 70K)

gives me the jitters and anxiety. good for cleaning out the guts

I was drinking 7 cups a day for close to a decade.
Developed ulcers at 22 and the doctor told me I'd develop fullblown Ulcerative colitis if I kept it up.
Started eating healthier, cut down on coffee, quit smoking. Doing pretty good now.

it's alright lmao. I like it black but as light as possible.

funny enough coffee plants really smell like chocolate.

>I've been drinking coffee since I was like 5.
how fucking short are you now

Explain the pleb filter part

Literally noone has died from drinking coffee.

Fuck, now you have me worried. I drink ALOT of coffee. And had w

tastes like shitty dirty water, tea > coffee

it actually doesn't, it has a strong distinctive taste, i don't even understand how someone that drinks tea can come up with some shit like "tastes like dirty water", enjoy your bland tasteless infusion i guess.

I love coffee but it doesnt love me. Drink it every day but it makes me jittery and gives me loose stool

you've never had good coffee before

It is essential to non-NEET life.

Sure it tastes like shit in the beginning, even as a frappucino, but once you get used to the bitter, slightly evil tastes, you become a Juggernaught able to take on the world without many problems. The only real problem is crashing after a 12 oz glass from 4 hours of work.

Once you fix a diet to where coffee optimizes you, it ain't a problem.
Just be very careful when drinking with a digestive problem like an ulcer or something. Sure, you need it to essentially break limits and pretty you're pulling Ultra Instinct or Bruce Lee, but it's not worth it if you're destroying your innards like a pirate with rum. In which end I suggest you take up on tea with skim milk.

TLDR: you become a lesser version of Shin Akuma.

After a cup or two I feel great for a handful of hours and then I feel even more depressed than normal.

I think a had a genuine non-meme coffee addiction. Drank about 1 liter per day.

I started feel extremely dizzy pretty often. I figured it was the coffee. Now I only drink one big mug of coffee a day and tea for the rest.

wait, tf is a meme addiction in the first place?

>black coffee with milk and sweetener
How is it black then?

The word addiction get thrown around a lot these days. Today every girl claims to be a "coffee addict" even though they barely drink one cup a day (and even that is filled with bags of sugar and cream as well, can barely call it coffee anymore).

It's sort of like how the word "autism" is used on this website. Barely any actual autists on here but the word get thrown around a lot.

he thinks only him and a select few human beans drink coffe like its meant to be drank, its the type of human trash who doesnt comprehend that taste is subjective and accuses everyone of bad taste.

recently im getting into iced coffees a lot
i pretty much always have an iced americano (no sugar no milk) in uni, it keeps for the at least 2 hours so even for longer lectures i can keep sipping along. but i like cappuccinos as a hot drink

That's what the cream/milk is for, user.

understandable, didn't think about it.

Espresso romano til the day I die

Attached: 1547290810905.jpg (801x534, 117K)

i prefer neapolitan, it has sweet aroma and very creamy texture, when i went to Rome the espresso was god-tier indeed too tho

Attached: espresso-e1444204682763.jpg (1067x600, 91K)

l like to add a splash of coffee to my milk and sugar.

Seems to give me superpowers, personally, as long as I drink a lot.

Tastes good, pretty cheap in my city filled with roasteries.
I don't usually drink blends, depending on beans i use aeropress and french press, ceramic hand mill.
2-3 cups a day, no sugar, no cream/milk.
>t. fucked up HPA axis
Get that checked out, unless your coffee is 500ml cup or coffee oil.
>not knowing the difference between addiction and dependence in anno domini MMXIX
No such thing as coffee addiction.

Its ok
I usually only drink it in the weekends and wake up to a bottle of water during the weekdays

Im drinking coffee right now!!! Very cool. Uni proffesor is 40min late i just got out of the class. Everyone stayed, lmao

Attached: relaxed-man-sitting-on-sofa-450w-1233332668.jpg (450x321, 32K)

This. They're both good but tea gives both energy and tranquility.

>tfw told I have soft baby hands
>still get more pussy than you

Coffee tastes nice but it makes me really jittery. I almost immediately have to take a massive shit five minutes after I drink it.

Attached: IMG_20190107_133618_369.jpg (1440x1440, 315K)

>I FUCKING LOVE COFFEE XDDDD
fucking normies holy shit, i bet you play games on your phone while havina shit after your epic morning coffee

pic related is hundreds times better than your shitty normie drink, enjoy yellow teeth

Attached: 61wDuQFZyNL._SY550_.jpg (351x550, 20K)

Coffee + Modafinil + Phenibut = god mode

Literally can ignore eating for long periods of time on this stuff while maintaining focus.

sometimes i ask myself if people like you unironically "hate" coffee for some reason,
how can you define someone "a normie" (which already is a normalfag abbreviation used by normalfags) by their taste in beverages exactly? Ffs if something so stupid bothers you i feel sorry for how your life's going..

Attached: delusion.jpg (326x319, 35K)

t. norman posting from their phone taking a shit after drking his starbucks with a r.eddit tab open

based.
caffeine > coffee
i have 180 caffeine pills and 5 pre-workouts in stock

No point to start drinking it. Why start a caffeine addiction for no reason. Yellow teeth, stunted growth.
On top of it few times I have had it it had the complete opposite effect on me. Made me feel very sluggish and spacey, hate it.

Tea is cool though and has none of these problems.

Coffee is for sheeple, tea for intellectuals.

Attached: BF4AC442-8078-4CDF-8910-BD693A2C129C.jpg (1155x648, 44K)

lmao you truly are a delusional faggot then
if you're gonna make idiotic assumptions at least do it the right way
>st*rbucks
>phone posting
>reddit
awh you cringy fucker, next time make the bait reply even more cliche' please

Attached: pathetic.jpg (971x945, 169K)

Not that user but
>getting this defensive over coffee
Go back to reposting "OMG I TOTALLY HAVE A CAFFINE ADDICTION XD" Facebook pics.

It's literally a thread about coffee discussion, and i'm bored, what do you expect? There are fags in here who are literally doing the same thing with tea, so i really don't think i'm getting "over-defensive" about it, i was born in southern italy, we use to drink lots of it here, it's almost cultural, so why not defend it in this specific context?
>not that user but
lol alright

Attached: 1508925224141.jpg (600x446, 56K)

>He still falls for the stunted growth meme

Go back to your manlet threads

Hot liquids and food expands your intenstines

>we use to drink lots of it here, it's almost cultural
So because evey normie around you does it then you do it, thanks for admiting you are a complete normalnigger

i really really like coffee

Attached: 1551098851909.png (300x250, 18K)

i love coffee but it gives me really bad coffee shits an hour later

Attached: pepe37.png (520x487, 60K)

Cuppa this with 2 sugars and full fat milk. Perfection.

Attached: 10034534776862.jpg (740x740, 97K)

Bought an aeropress and hariro skerto set (expensive), bought shitty cheap Lidl beans, absolute fucking shit whit wrong beans and grind but if done right with good beans it's the hot bean juice from heaven.

Attached: 2_291137-1491x1491.jpg (640x640, 20K)

I recently quit what was becoming an addiction and I really feel good without it, now.
But if you managed to control it it's a pretty good drug