Is there she any reason to care about your ethnicity, culture, heritage, etc...

Is there she any reason to care about your ethnicity, culture, heritage, etc? Why would you have any personal attachment/pride toward it?

Attached: istockphoto-668711398-612x612.jpg (612x408, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t1274152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Short answer:
no

Long answer:
DNA

Other than culture I could give two shits about everything else.
But even then culture is a spook.

Well you can think of it as a sort of connection to people you have in common with, like if you're a nigger who got spat on for being blacks you want to form a strong bond with other blacks for your shared struggle.

I personally believe that most people on Jow Forums who obsess over their country actually have a weak national affiliation deep deep down, they just latch onto such an ideology because that's the type of person they are. See pic related

I used to think that nationalism was the correct political ideology. Until I stopped and thought about it and realized that I didn't actually give much of a shit about it, I just deluded myself into believing that because it made me feel good to care about something. I also realized that all the benefits of nationalism I used to believe in were about indoctrination to create a more united nation, just a form of brainwashing using nationalism as the means. Which kind of made me realize how deluded I was being.

You should care about ethnicity because it makes up the core of the most dangerous right wing sects.
If you don't bother to understand why Jow Forums types do the things they do, you'll never be able to stop them. LITERAL school children are being brainwashed into this shit.

Attached: marisa correspondence.jpg (755x845, 491K)

There is a very pragmatic reason to care about your culture and heritage, which is, they're the things that stabilize your world around you; they make it possible for you to live the life you do, or more to the point, they are the life you lead. Most people have a pretty strong interest in the continuity of their own lifestyle. Ethnicity is mostly a red herring, except that we should seek to integrate immigrants into our culture.

>Long answer:
>DNA
Biology isn't teleology.

I think a racial identity is a bit silly, with that being said, having an ethnic identity is completely rational
It's healthy to admire you forefathers and your fatherland. In the west shit is stupid
They take a bunch of different people and lump them together as brown or black
when Persians, Arabs, Pushtuns, Indians are not the same. Same with Nigerian, Sudanese, Tanzanian etc
>Der them look alike so they are same
baka

You might not be interested in your culture, but your culture is interested in you. The fallacy is to imagine that you're so iconoclastic, reserved and special that you can rise above your surroundings with ease and be unaffected by them.

Call it whatever you want, but, the DNA wants to be the king of the hill for this lifetime. Learning to resign yourself from the fight for that spot is essentially enlightenment

Not OP but culture and ethnicity are not the same thing, as much as Jow Forums would like it to be.
Even "ethnically pure" places like Japan have ethnicities within them that are considered inferior people (the true natives to the island for example, such as the Ainu who were destroyed and assimilated into the modern Japanese culture.

I wouldn't say that I'm not a product of my culture, just that I have no pride in it. I'm indifferent toward it; I just so happened to be born into it and so that's what so happened to influence me. I'd be ready to abandon/denounce some or all of my culture the minute it seemed smart to do so.

Kinda beside my point; if you were an Ainu and decided in your own head "You know what, I don't feel very committed to being Ainu and I don't care about our future, I'm going to be an individual human," you'll get just as conquered by the Japanese as if you'd decided to be invested in your people. They wouldn't care that you'd decided you're an individual, to them you're Ainu. Main difference is, if you'd been someone who would be motivated by a concern for your people without being personally threatened, if you'd been someone who cared about your people, the Ainu as a people might have done a little better in surviving. Maybe you could've been the general with the one brilliant maneuver that won the war, or the enterprising soldier who made it over the last hill and won the battle. Slim chances, sure, you generally don't contribute much as just one individual, but you don't contribute nothing either. When you sit at home and stay uninvolved because you're an individual, your people go without whatever strength you had to offer, and then you suffer their same fate anyway.

>I just so happened to be born into it

This is just wrong. If there's anything we can say for the nurture vs nature debate, it's that the nurture side contributes SOMETHING; according to who you ask, the majority of it even. You wouldn't be who you are without the people you were born to and raised around, that's just a straight fact. The languages you speak, the clothes you wear, the physical distance between you and the nearest person that you find comfortable, your conception of a successful life, your spirituality, your thoughts on death and burial, all these things and more came from your culture. They weren't born with you. There's no "just so happened" about you and your birth, you as you are would not exist if you'd been born elsewhere or even in a slightly different year from when you were.

Attached: 1247275447501.jpg (428x760, 79K)

Jesus, IQ84.

Neither of the points you're making here actually respond to either of the posts you referenced.

It's pretty much an evolutionary property to pass on your DNA or DNA as similar to you as possible. Of course it doesn't really matter tough, if you want to be nihilist.

Not an argument, cunnilinguist.

Tribalism is something engraved in our monkey brains.

For me it's not at all the "muh ethnostate" garbage. I care about it because if I had to schlep all the way from the boonies in County Cork to the shit-pit of mid-nineteenth century Boston to the middle of fuck-all nowhere in barren 1800s Wisconsin, I'd want someone to at least remember a bit of what I did. I'm more interested in preserving the story rather than winning fake WP brownie points.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pjpbbiKpxs1vgulgk_540.png (540x315, 44K)

Cultures were imposed by those who ruled. Even in the middle ages and ancient history it was rare for states to only rule over one ethnic group. Even Rome accepted other ethnicities, as long as you were loyal and civilized.
The idea that people used to live in ethnic monocultures is factually wrong, even in Europe and Asia. The culture was spread to all of the subjugated, by force if necessary.
It's moot now though, because globalism has been here for centuries, and capitalism requires a more globalized market to keep going.

Attached: 1547147153837.png (303x453, 123K)

"Born into" does not mean "biological influence"; I meant that I just happened to be born around the people and lifestyle that would become my own.

I take pride in the fact my lineage was stronger than others.
I also hate black people

So you're Jewish then?

>"Was"

The jokes writting themselves.

It stopped being strong due to my welfare loving aunt.
But I will make it strong.
I plan to have at least 12 children to carry on my legacy

is there any reason to care about your family?

why would you have any personal attachment/pride towards them?

The reason is that being a part of the superior race (Minnesotan) reminds me of how great life will be once I return to my homeland.

1. it feels good to be part of a community in general
2. people originating from all other regions of the world usually have a sense of shared identity and in-group preference towards their group where they slightly prioritise and favour members of their ethnic group, so if your ethnic group does not do the same then you will be comparatively disadvantaged because you will all be interacting "fairly" in an individualistic way while they will interact with each other with a nepotism bonus

e.g. imagine you live in america and you are told that to have any preference for your own race is racist which is the most awful thing possible. But the only group of people who really listen to this programming are the white americas and say jews don't give a shit because they feel a very strong sense of jewish identity and in-group preference.
Then let's imagine that a white american and a jew apply for graduate intake at the same company. For the selection process there are interviews with a number of members of the company who all give feedback which will determine who receives the job offer. The white interviewers will rate the jewish and the white applicant fairly based on interview performance and credentials. Any jewish interviewers at the company however will score the jewish candidate slightly more positively than they would otherwise out of in-group preference but not the white candidate.
Over time this leads to jews being more likely to hire each other or recommend each other for promotion, etc.

Meaning any group of people who does not act with shared-identity and in-group preference is going to be comparatively disadvantaged in society compared to a group of people who do.
This most strongly applies to white people since they have been most programmned into being colour-blind, individualistic and anti-ingroup preference than any other ethnic group.

3. People are naturally predisposed towards being more trusting towards those of the same ethnic group as them.

ethnic pride makes people happier, healthier

stormfront.org/forum/t1274152

inb4
>literally stormfront!

all sources cited

Sure. Everyone but Blacks have thousands of years worth of history to be proud of.

When you destroy a mans identity you can easily replace it with whatever you want and thats what the government is trying to do for better control of us.

Don't forget Australian Aborigines, they're even worse than Blacks.

because of the history of the people that died for me not to be ruled under a foreign power.
Irishfag here, we are a very prideful nation

Attached: FT5S-Irish-harp-flag.jpg (516x288, 22K)