Tfw you leave home for a few days and your cat purrs and cant wait to cuddle with you when you get home

>tfw you leave home for a few days and your cat purrs and cant wait to cuddle with you when you get home

Attached: IMG-8229.jpg (1479x1224, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548681428745846794/557326036740734986/cat.jpg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17435678
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's what is keeping me alive

Attached: 406925652772651008.png (112x112, 18K)

post your cat user. im also playing some pokemon firered and watching cheers having a max comfy day

Attached: IMG-6801.jpg (1210x1613, 401K)

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548681428745846794/557326036740734986/cat.jpg i can never get the file working so heres a link, sorry user ;-;

thw ehite stuff is foam bc she ripped some shit

no prob, very cute cat. whats his/her name? and is that litter sand on it?

oh okay good lol i was worried for a sec. she looks real cute love when my cat comes to me after a nap and warms the spt next to my head or my chest up with his body heat

Attached: IMG_6825.jpg (3024x3800, 1.95M)

no litter, and it's name is "kitty" no, that is not a typo it's name is kitty

yeah, my cats like to get under my blanket at night but lay on my feet/legs real cute ^_^

Cats are nice OP

Attached: 14264654645.jpg (480x640, 90K)

mine hates going under my blankets lol wish h liked it
cats are very nice

Attached: IMG-0384.jpg (1560x1042, 484K)

dang, mine is a fucking catnip addict though, if i even just touch the bag she will be staring at me. Haven't given her any in a while i might now :)

same here i havent got mine any in a while and need to make a trip to the pet store anyways soon so ill probably pick some up too if i remember. hurts to see all the little cats waiting to be adopted perk up when i get near their windows

Attached: IMG-0515.jpg (1210x1608, 583K)

yeah, now it's rolling and spreading it everywhere kek sometimes my younger white one (she runs and is shy of people) will finish it but then i have catnip all over my socks. Overall they LOVE the stuff even more than treats.

very nice cat op

man i wish i had another cat. sometimes i feel bad about leaving mine at home for the day but he seems to just nap and feel okay
thanks user :)

Attached: IMG-4523.jpg (1185x1599, 615K)

This cat looks too disturbingly like my male cat, the only different distinct feature that separates this one from mine is the nose in

Attached: oh fuck what the fuck.jpg (640x365, 34K)

>man i wish i had another cat. sometimes i feel bad about leaving mine at home for the day but he seems to just nap and feel okay

cats sleep most of the day, as long as you shower it with attention when you come back it should be fine

Also they'll let you know if they're bored by destroying your stuff

ive been sneaking into your room and taking pics
yeah so ive heard and i dont worry for it being alone but it would be nice for him to have a buddy. i think he's too old to try and introduce him to a new friend so it'll just be me and him for now

Attached: IMG-8130.jpg (1210x1613, 447K)

Looks like mine, but mine is only like 4lbs, so she is super tiny. She is fully grown, but was a runt.

Attached: 3.jpg (720x960, 65K)

very cute, 4lbs is very small for sure i think mine is around 9 or so. whats her name?

Attached: IMG-0166.jpg (1210x1330, 323K)

I can't support vermin like cats, sorry.

Attached: toxoplasma.jpg (501x435, 124K)

imagine being a domestic cat
>cute
>everyone loves you
>basically get massages multiple times day
>sleep all day
>free food
>free shelter
fuck dude. One shot at life and I was born as a fucking human

Attached: IMG_20181008_133538.jpg (720x796, 120K)

that is silly thinking
yeah it must be a pretty relaxing life. my cat gets showered with love and treats being the only pet in a townhouse with 3 roommates and people coming over now and again

Attached: IMG-8470.jpg (1434x1810, 792K)

Scrappy

Attached: 10 (2).jpg (960x959, 81K)

>Man-made invasive predators that kill for fun
>Kills billions of small animals per year regardless if they are fed are not
>Genuinely boring and typical animals
>Carry toxo

lol nice fierce yawn. does she like her collar? i cant get mine to keep one on
doesnt apply to all cats user

Attached: IMG-2202.jpg (1677x2071, 922K)

Cats
>Meow (I want food, I see you as my mother)
>'Plays' which is actually pretending to kill or fight
>Kneeds when you pet it (subconsciously breast feeding)
>Tortures and kills small animals for fun (fuck these little serial killers)
>May fuck and fight other cats outside
>Almost every female owns one
>Shit and piss in litterbox causing a whole house to smell like cat shit and piss
I don't see the appeal desu.

>'Plays' which is actually pretending to kill or fight
What animal does play like that

>Sees moving object
>Pretends to hunt or 'kill' the object
>This is considered 'playing'
>Play fights (the only good kind)

>Shit and piss in litterbox causing a whole house to smell like cat shit and piss

just use one of those smell absorbing kitty litters

i can see how its not for everyone but i wake up at 8 am now everyday because im used to feeding my cat and i enjoy playing with him having him chase some sring or a laser pointer around. the litterbox smell isnt a huge problem since i clean it out often and i get a great sense of comfort and love caring for him and can tell he feels the same for me. whenever im gone for more than a few hours hes always at the front of the house meowing and telling me he missed me. as soon as i lay down in my bed he jumps up with me and lays on my chest and i feel content

Shit
thanks for making me notice user
I thought I wrote
>what animal doesn't play like that
ignore my shit post

Cats just aren't for me. What made me hate them most is how they are little serial killers. I'd be one thing if they hunted for food, but they hunt and torture for sport.

i know cats can be feral but mine is pretty harmless and never does more than lightly bite my hand

Attached: IMG-5683.jpg (2868x2156, 1.12M)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17435678
>When we statistically corrected for age, men with latent toxoplasmosis were perceived as more dominant (p=0.009) and masculine (p=0.052).

>stay at brothers house for a visit
>everyone out working late but im just chilling watching tv
>feed cat one time
>it wont stop headbutting me in the face for the rest of my visit

This boy gives me hope in my darkest of times. Is going to be 14 years old this year. Still healthy though a bit chubby, but I fear life without him.

Attached: IMG-20180410-WA0000.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

and more homosexual

you guys bonded
good lad. hope you and your cat have many more good years together. i know mines helped me through some dark times as well

Attached: IMG-4414.jpg (1224x1560, 898K)