You have 10 (ten) seconds to make a good argument against being a conservative

You have 10 (ten) seconds to make a good argument against being a conservative.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Attached: DdKeEFFXcAEQh3V.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

they hate degeneracy and neets

The role they want me to have in society (breadwinner, Christian,...) just doesn't fit me.

Taught me how to wash my penis. Good thing too, I was getting worried.

Attached: 2e6.jpg_large.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

It's spooked af

Free will is a meme, there is no choice to be made and if you do end up becoming a conservative or already are it was entirely out of your control.

Is this a shoop? He's not really that short is he?

pretty easy to live a conservative life like those two when all you do is just...talk about being a conservative.

They think boomer shit and outdated views will fix society. They have tools like the above that easily dismantle weak extremist arguments for money and are praised by cringey young white males who think they are smart for having an opinion that isnt completely retarded.

System formulated around small freedoms doesn't take into account how stupid America is

They shill for uncontrolled capitalism which by its nature seeks to commodify all aspects of human life and undercut all the values they claim to believe in.

Conservative doesn't even mean anything anymore

Are they ... blocking my path?

Attached: UhOh.png (210x210, 21K)

Apparently he's 5'9" and Peterson is 6'1"
Looks like a shop too, around the edges of Shapiro's jaw/cheeks

You already did that for me ;^)
>OP pic related

They support Israel
Also Peterson is a mole and the plan for him to take part of was curbing nationalistic movements at their roots, basically he's another pawn for the elite.

They're as flabbergasted by antinatalism as liberals are by anything that their college professors and blue checkmarks don't tell them to think.

Argument against economic conservatism: externalities exist. Also, pic related.
Argument against social conservatism: Stay out of my bedroom. Also, there is no god.

Attached: happiness-income-linear.gif (576x335, 4K)

that shit has to be shopped Ben is like 5'9

>it's an ideology

Took me 2 seconds. Are you just pretending to be retarded or what? You're aware of Peterson's opinion on ideologies, right?

Yeah, it was shopped to make Ben look taller

>Stay out of my bedroom. Also, there is no god.

Attached: 3vkodhpd4i7x.jpg (2903x2000, 1.74M)

So the argument in favor of social conservatism is an ad hominem?

>but I WANT to be a degenerate sodomy-loving moral failure

Ben is 5'7" jordan is 6'2"

And if someone does, who does it hurt?

I like both of them. Seriously.
But I won't subscribe mindlessly to any ideology. Ben can also say dumb shit. And Peterson can also make mistakes (but he later admits and corrects if needed, much respect). Only because I like their argument and agree with most of the thing they say, I won't believe every word without question.

There are good ideas and bad ones on every part of the sprectum. Stay open and think everything trough. That's it. You don't have to call yourself anything.

They kowtow to leftist progressive drivel on every issue.
>I'll wait.
Well, you waited 10 seconds. Not very intimidating.

Society at large.

>my moral failures aren't hurting anybodyyyy

Is an outdated, retarded meme. It absolutely hurts others, even if it isn't directly. Just look at how the degeneracy of the 60s generation is hurting us now.

They have not conserved anything.

Why would you want to be conservative?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190315-111632_Chrome.jpg (911x375, 83K)

I'm not convinced that "60s degeneracy" harms us here in modernity actually. The most I would grant is that certain technologies from (or associated with) the 60s harm their users, like birth control or psychedelic drugs.

Can you give some examples of degenerate acts from the 60s that hurt us now by virtue of their degeneracy?

>their excessive drug use normalizing casual drug use to the point there's an opioid epidemic now
>unsafe/homosexual/possibly animal sex transferred the HIV virus to humans
>their lack of commitment to monogamy killed marriage and normalized polyamorous degeneracy
>started the wave of progressivism that gave us the shit that is now the LGBT community

Your immoral behavior has consequences.

Took long enough for someone to say it. Conservatism could not exist without god-belief, and god-belief has no scientific basis.

God transcends scientific bases, you communist cocksucker.

It depends on what you mean by "conservative" if you mean it in the literal sense, fine.

You shouldn't be a conservative because the farther back you go, the shittier the standard of living is. We couldn't even be debating things like this if we weren't on networked computers right now.

And no, you can't easily separate technological and cultural progress; figuring out effective forms of government which minimize unnecessary/premature deaths while maximizing freedom to seek out pleasure is hard, and as much a function of culture as it is technology. Think of the social changes brought on by mass automation, the internet, automobiles, and the industrial revolution... Think about "globalization" and how every country is slowly liberalizing and converging on similar sets of policies - even fucking Saudi Arabia just gave women the ability to drive. This isn't a coincidence.

Humanity has perpetually battled with a desire to "go back" - to keep things the way they have been "before", but the big joke is that there is no real "before". Every single cultural/technological generation has been plagued by a group of retards that think it was better earlier on. If it was so much better, why aren't people keeping it, then? Why is it falling out of style? Why is it not done anymore?

Because lighters are easier than rubbing sticks together. Because cars are more convenient than horses. Because having a 40 hour workweek is less stressful than a 60 hour one. Because paying for the poor and stupid to have a social safety net is easier than dealing with the problems those poor and stupid people produce when they're not helped. Because we figure out how to solve problems, and then we implement those solutions. Almost no solution is perfect however, so there's always a group of people that are annoyed by these solutions, who can't see the bigger picture, and who insist we need to tear down the solution altogether. Those people are known as conservatives.

Attached: 665fd1d2lion.jpg (500x600, 42K)

you certainly cant be openly proud of it in a public area

They have never conserved anything
They have no energy to get anything done
They are liberals from 50 years ago
They are pro-democracy
They are civic nationalists
Did I mention they are utterly useless and only make everyone else on the right look bad?

Attached: 423e1e02b9c9c4494f92c57923e3debea65f66df697fb73f4e6b46b5fca3c3d1.png (422x447, 135K)

Yikes. Even Jow Forumstards will admit that "God" is just a concept for the consumption of the masses, and religion is mainly a means of organizing societies. What kind of a hillbilly do you have to be to literally believe in god(s)?

What good is left to conserve?

Conservatives are leftists.

>They are civic nationalists
What is bad about this?

Individual rights are more important than the family.

Attached: 1519199847309.jpg (737x758, 43K)

>They are civic nationalists

Attached: pp,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg (220x200, 8K)

>>They are civic nationalists
>Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Attached: D1QbwxyX0AEV-Gq[1].jpg (1200x675, 147K)

Religion's usefulness for social cohesion and morality among the masses does not discredit it, quite the opposite. Removing religion from western society has done it no good. You have to at the very least replace it with something as a basis for morality. The ubermensch idea is silly because it assumes the masses have the capacity for constructing their own moral basis. The only thing Marxism has every accomplished being subverting western society, so the opposite of morality.
Any attempts at proving or disproving religion is utterly useless because it is metaphysics. Here comes the leap of faith. Also:
>Yikes

Most western countries including mine are some form of a democracy. When different ethnic groups make up the same democracy it becomes a racial headcount. This is most observable in the south US. Whites vastly vote republican, non-whites vastly vote democrat. Another reason is that it makes the country weaker because it is not a single people, but rather several peoples with their own interests. For instance, what if a large amount of Russians migrated into France, and later Russia declared war on France. Is it entirely safe to assume the Russians that are in France will remain entirely loyal to France? If they do, could you expect them to fight against their Russian brothers and shed blood for France?

Attached: Adolf von Henzel - Blind Man's Buff.jpg (1561x2048, 443K)

It is. You can see patterns repeating to the left of Shapiro.

It's not fair that poor people can't get cancer treatments

Friday the 13th is sick though

Finland is not a cesspool of human garbage and greed. Bye fagots

I am a punk
Originslly

>Yeah, it was shopped to make Ben look taller
got an original lol out of me there.

I don't want to be one
Also this.

>I dont want to be one
Another fine argument. Thank you for your service

>could you expect them to fight against their Russian brothers and shed blood for France?
Yes. Like Japanese Americans fought against Japan in WW2. And like how Vietnamese Americans fought against Vietnam, how Iraqis fought against Iraq, how Venezuelans in the US are itching to invade Venezuela and so on.

A conservative approach is generally a good approach but the modern conservative (which I assume from the OP is being discussed) supports tried and failed practices, is absorbed in ideology (thus relying on social issues as much as the dreaded lefty opposition), and is irreparably married to genuinely lunatic level conspiracies and hate groups. They stand for nothing real and advocate for policies that negatively effect them out of primal frustrations to the glee of sociopathic self-righteous ideologues and corrupt could-care-less-about-your-hick-social-issues realist politicos.

I can critique modern progressives too.

Conservatives don't want state assigned gfs because "muh free market"

They are against me jacking off and watching anime all day.

The best argument against conservatism is a conservative one.

Attached: Sam Francis American Conservatism.jpg (2000x1333, 1.22M)

but deep inside you hate being a degenerate and a neet user
people aren't here by choice

Conservatives push ideas of christianity and jewry. You are better off a right-wing populist than a conservatist, it is all about that secularism now a days user.

Being a Fascist is simply better.

conservatives are anti traps, the most beautiful beings in the universe.

They don't like my skin tone

Contradictory drivel, much like the opposing party.
The real question is, why aren't you a Bull Moose yet?

Attached: image.jpg (458x599, 219K)

its just a particularly lame brand of liberalism. try being just Christian instead bro

Being a conservative means being proven objectively wrong about your social stances and foreign policy ideas every ten years.

Conservatism is dead, and long has been.

Attached: PDFXEdit_2019-03-19_15-22-41.png (463x1131, 264K)