I'm already done and I'm only 18

I've tried talking to more girls robots it doesn't work for me

I'd start messaging and talking to them. I'd have some conversations and a few laughs and I think I do genuinely make "friends".
But none show interest. I'm perfectly able to talk to them but not one of them shows even a small hint they like me. Not one of them would stop me to talk to me, just a hi, wave and smile.

Say I'm waiting in the school hall alone and there's one of those I've made "friends" with, we say hi and I try small talk, she responds and it's done, she'd much rather look at her phone than initiate contact with me. I don't think she hates me.

I genuinely can't grasp the idea of someone being interested in me, I don't know anymore. I feel like it's impossible to be into me, like I don't deserve it, I'm not capable of being someone someone's interested in. Is it my height? Is it because I'm skinny? Is it my eyes? Nose? Bit of acne? Hair? What is it that makes me so undesirable.

I have no chemistry with anyone.

Attached: 1550186238715.jpg (960x825, 67K)

You'll find the broad one day.

Not everybody does, stop telling lies

You are probably boring or can't offer people anything. People for form relationships (social, romantic, professional) with others based on what the other party can add to their life.

It doesn't need to be the love of my life I just want anything.
If I got a 2 days relationship right now I'd still be extremely happy in knowing that I can be loved and that I'm not fucked up beyond repair. I'd be happy in knowing that it's possible and I would take my time then.

>two day relationship
>loved
Kiddo you've got a lot to learn

Well how do I change that? I think I'm funny, I've been told I'm funny in the sense that my jokes and jests are very clever.

If someone puts up with me for 2 days or a week or something that still means I am capable of being a boyfriend and I'm not as abnormal as I believe I am.

Being funny is good. Maybe people do like to be around you but you just have low self esteem.

Outside of personality you can try to get a gimmick like having a cool house you invite people to have parties at, or maybe you will drive people places. that sort of thing.

If you get into a relationship and it only lasts two days to a week then you're a pretty shitty boyfriend.

School is a horrible environment and not representative of how people think and behave, it'll get a lot more bearable in college or just when you've graduated HS and enter real life

Doesn't matter, then I can work on myself and fix what was the problem. Someone still liked me enough to even give me a chance.
I don't know user. Look at this example that happened yesterday.
I was waiting outside in the hall and there's one of those girls I've made "friends" with, we both clearly don't do anything, I just say hi and she says hi and goes back to her phone as soon as possible, clearly doesn't want to initiate contact. Maybe even thinks I like her so she's trying to ignore me.

I've been telling myself that a lot, and I really hope that's the case.

I had a sort of shit time in school but I became a lot more confident in university, made a few decent friends, and had a few opportunities with women which I fucked up because I'm an autist. Not perfect by any means but it was fine and I'm definitely a more well rounded person now, feel basically at peace with myself

I'm happy for you user.
It's just that I really feel shitty, I thought I could make a difference by going out of my comfort zone and talking to more random girls I never even knew the name of but now I just have a couple more people to say hi to.

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time. I don't really have any advice, just hope things start looking up for you in the near future!

when you stop caring and give up ironically they show up at your door step so to speak. hang in there

Well waiting and hoping is the only thing I can do sadly.
>ironically

It's not like I show around my power levels around and thirst around every girl, I actually think I don't show any of the desperation at all. I seem like a pretty carefree guy when it comes to that stuff.

same boat they just read my head like a fucking open spoon in the wind

I have an exact plan for you.
1. eat under 1000 calories per day
2. go to the gym and weight lift for 1 hour and do cardio for 20 minutes every day
3. study hard in school/college
4. read Jow Forums and become a right wing/white nationalist/nazi teen
5. become my bf

1) I'm skinny as shit with a very very fast metabolism
2) I don't like it and I'll never go, bodyweight at most.
3) doing that already
4) don't care much about politics guess I'm in the middle or something, if I had to lean a bit to a side maybe left.
5) not gay sorry

Don't worry user, it'll get worse

How large is your circle of friends? How involved are you with them (do you all go and hang out often, with you never being left out, etc.)?

not when you go to community college

I'm friends with all of my class and I go out like twice a week with 3/4 of them, and sometimes stay around and hang around the city square after school with friends.
I'm left out sometimes when there's a birthday party by a girl classmate, but not that often.

If your social life is fine, then maybe it's a physical thing. How would you honestly rate your physical appearance? If you're not particularly attractive, there's still hope so long as you're a decently sociable person; things tend to work out later on.

Otherwise, maybe you come across as being too desperate? Women don't like a guy that's clingy; you need to get them to chase you in a way, and part of that is acting authoritative (within reasonable boundaries).

5'6, skinny, medium length hair, 7/10 rated by myself and girls on /soc/ ( been told it can be even better as I age and my acne clears up a bit ) guys on /soc/ gave me 5 or 6 because I'm not masculine, shower every other day, have a bit wider nose, more "feminine" face, been told my eyes are really good looking ( not the color, they are brown ).
That is all I know about my appearance.
Maybe it is a face thing and I just look better in photos.

I don't think I come off as too desperate, I'm REALLY paying attention not to.

In that case, how do your interactions with other girls go? You say that you can only manage brief exchanges in school hallways, but what about when you're all in a group chatting with each other while hanging out? Or if you're both waiting to enter a classroom? How do those exchanges go?

Someone being unwilling to do more than say a few words because they have somewhere to go isn't really much of an indicator of too much.

I interact normal, of course it's a disaster inside of me with overthinking but on the outside It's totally normal. Don't go out with girls at all though, only friendly chats with girl classmates during school breaks or what not.

Try to have mixed-gender hangouts outside of school then. When you are talking to girls, try to make them laugh (but not by poking fun at yourself; that tends to not work). Also, the best way to gauge whether or not they're interested in you is if they spontaneously contact you first.

Aside from that, I can only advise that you just continue practicing talking to women until you figure it out, since it's more a skill you pick up. Also, at some point you're going to need the guts to actually ask her out, so reflect on that as well.

In short, there's probably not much wrong with you, you're just inexperienced and you'll need to gain experience in the good old fashioned way by talking to lots of girls for lengthy periods of time. Hang out with them more often (but in a group with multiple males and multiple females).

Well I'll try but I don't think I can affect on that much, girls all hang our with girls, not one of my male classmates hangs out with other girl classmates. I'll try to make them laugh.
I'll practice I guess, yeah asking out will be a big problem but I'll do it, it's just that I can't do it when I'm not even a bit sure that she likes me, can't ask someone out that doesn't show any hints whatsoever

Thank you.

Try initiating the mixed-gender hangouts. Things like movies, or if you just happen to have the same plans for the weekend, that kind of thing. I know it's hard when you're young and still in school, but give it a shot at least.

Also, you don't need to be too direct when asking a girl out because she probably won't be too direct in rejecting you. Like "how about we see a movie on Sunday?" and she replies "sorry, I'm busy" or something similarly noncommittal. It's a clear rejection, but you can more or less preserve your ego.

Yeah I got that much, read all of it on Jow Forums many times.

Thank you user, I'm going to go sleep now. Have a good day.

Just go spree killer mode bro. People are vile.