Why do women hate foot fetishes so much...

Why do women hate foot fetishes so much? I've honestly found more women willing to let men pee on them than women who'll entertain a guy with a foot fetish

Attached: 1482358733165.jpg (1600x1131, 187K)

because it makes them feel like monkeys duh

>literally worshipping the lowest dirtiest part of a woman thus showing extreme submission
>woman hate submission

They associate it with disgusting creeps.

foot fetish is inherently submissive

because you are a weirdo you fucking creep
what is hot about feet? disgusting

What's hot about black men? Exactly, nothing, but when has that stopped women

Because it's creepy, you're sexualizing something that is completely non sexual. It's easy to understand the appeal of wanting to pee on a woman even if you aren't into it, because it's tied into common themes of domination/humiliation, but if you aren't into feet then it's impossible to see the appeal. It's like someone telling you they jerk off to floor tiles.

Attached: 1552542501418.png (1070x1070, 384K)

You could say the same about sexualising ass, which is probably the dirtiest part of someones body but that doesn't seem to stop women from letting men shove their tongue up theirs.

No. Ass has been in ancient art
in ANCIENT times. It's been normal for millennias now

Feet have also been in ancient art, not sure what your point is. You can't pull the gross factor when there's dudes eating ass out there

Behold! Civilization

Attached: 7239.png (500x566, 119K)

why am I wasting my time with a creep that jerks off to womans feet lol
creepy incel

I find fetishes in general to be really offputting.
Especially when they're applied to me.

A big butt is associated with fertility. Butts also have holes you can fuck. Feet are just feet, they're the least interesting part of the body to anyone without a foot fetish.

Also, footfags are usually submissive and submissive men are absolutely repulsive to most women.

>willing to let men pee on them than women who'll entertain a guy with a foot fetish
Funny you should say that because I also would rather let men pee on me than indulge in foot fetishism. Different strokes for different folks though.
t. roastie

This. Men who like feet are incels like 98% of the time.

Because ur gross

Attached: 1552292807546.png (1000x1000, 418K)

I have a foot fetish. My girl finds it fun and enjoys pleasuring me which means part of sex involves her feet. Personally I don't need to interact with feet every time we bang to get a nut so that may have something to do with how she enjoys it. But if she does try to get me in the mood for when she is, she will use her feet to get my attention. Maybe you're being autistic about your foot fetish and trying to involve it in sex too often for her liking

LMAO
It's so fucking true
buddypal

this. girls have cute lil monkey feet oo oo ee ee ah ah

>why am I wasting my time with a creep that jerks off to womans feet lol
>creepy incel
>t. incel

The answer if very simple. Women hate submissive men. Why are there people who still fail to realize this? Worshiping their feet is about the furthest thing away from dominating them.

>pissing on somebody is more acceptable in the realm of domination/humiliation than feet worship
I bet you actually believe this, huh

well maybe you should grow up and get over yourself