How does r9k look like? I always pictured a skinny white dude that sounds like professor frink

How does r9k look like? I always pictured a skinny white dude that sounds like professor frink

Attached: 3498217283.jpg (852x438, 93K)

Skinnyfat white dude with a baritone voice

homeless serial killer rapist drug dealer pedophile

Attached: QmHB6t4.jpg (444x595, 21K)

Like a man. A real man :)

Sort of. I am skinny 175/60, pale. Dunno what my voice sounds, I don't talk to people.

Really? truly? positively?

a goblin in a dress would be the best representation of what this board looks like in 2019

Attached: 4DAB1EE2-FE81-4D26-B1C4-9DDAAAC447B9.jpg (2059x1697, 746K)

This is how I look irl

Attached: ca1990c5df2be0cc09579a8af40b7acb--winchester-brothers-dean-winchester.jpg (736x699, 50K)

Yes, in all actuality. I am a man. A real flesh and blood man :)

pretty much, in it's originality, like this

Attached: rhrn.jpg (609x521, 70K)

Skinnyfat, white, unkempt hair, glasses, acne from the oils of my unkempt hair, yellowed teeth because genes or some shit, bags under the eyes, the works.

Attached: monkey.png (407x396, 174K)

I *allegedly* look like Tom Holland, and my voice is kinda deep. Like you know how a lot of teenagers sound when their voice drops, but their speech patterns don't match yet? Like that.

oh yeah, and a few people have said that i look like young Jeffery Dahmer, so there's that

Attached: jeffer.jpg (540x405, 21K)

I'm surprised a lot of people are skinnyfat
are you also lanklets as well?

>6'2
>white
>voice like Freaky Fred from Courage the Cowardly Dog
>pretty fit
>bad acne

Attached: 1546227234195.jpg (750x733, 410K)

Normies hate Bundy but the like this gay rapist, cannibal that was murdered in prison
lmao

they*
auto correct is a shit

borderline manlet 5'11"

5'9 brown dude
Fit
Recently grew my beard out and have Thor haircut(Ragnarok)
Also wear an eye patch (Got jumped by a gang of niggers back in High School and they cut me)
Look dead inside, but get cheerful when talking to people.

O lal la :)

I'm a skinny Native American with a baby face. Girls/boys from all races call me good looking, so that's nice.

Attached: Jem4LBd.jpg (640x608, 76K)

If professor frink as a deep voice then that's pretty accurate for me.

He's the bucktoothed nerd scientist guy from the simpsons.

I look exactly like joji.

Attached: joji.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Are you joji?

I look very similar to the Jow Forums user, but my nose is smaller and shaped differently, pointed slightly upwards.

Attached: 1547597182480.jpg (1280x960, 236K)

If American, refer to pic related.

Attached: ZyBF2W9.jpg (2048x1536, 289K)

Who cares? Joji's a d-bag now.

Because I want him to conclude the fascinating Story of Filthy Frank.

theres a few of us.. i wonder what the ethnicity makeup of the board is, i reckon about 10% posters are blackbots

Attached: 1536889223624.png (596x739, 52K)

>tfw a large percent of posters that participate in anti-black or black hate threads are nonwhite

dont forget us pajeets

Attached: smug bear.jpg (500x375, 43K)

lol imagine trying to relate yourself to a serial killer because you're an edgy faggot, you wouldn't even win a fist fight let alone be able to murder someone without freaking out. You're not in middle school anymore, stop idolizing serial killers because you want to seem cool

Fuck right off back to r*ddit with this self-indulgent masturbatory bullshit.

Nice dude, that patch sounds cool af.

I'm a decent looking guy that most would assume is a Chad( not a manlet, dicklet or brainlet) but I'm a lonely weirdo with no friends who reads and hangs out with his dogs all day. I enjoy my life tho, I can pass as a norman but I choose not to make the effort. I stopped giving a fuck what people think of me a while ago

>self-indulgent masturbatory bullshit.
ok, "a significantly less attractive Tom Holland"

i really doubt that user. Maybe the azn bots, but not the pajeets or latinos

I have edgy emo hair, I'm white, round glasses, and hoodie. Also skinny.

meant to reply to orig

i dunno, but i know how average Jow Forumsack looks like

Attached: alleged-mosque-shooter.jpg (618x410, 47K)

Skinny white dude, yes. But pretty much the exact opposite voice -- apparently sort of a cross between Vincent Price and Orson Welles. I've been told by a hell of a lot of people that I've got the perfect voice for radio. Too bad I'm too introverted for that to do me any good.

Relax brah, it's all anonymoos anyways

Same here dude. I'm just to old for most shit how
Its a hit or miss on the eye patch.
Some people look at me like a bum or criminal, some think its cool.