Black co worker always calling out and trying to get me to switch days with him to make up for it

>black co worker always calling out and trying to get me to switch days with him to make up for it
>I tell him I don't want to switch but I'll cover his days
>he just sent me this passive aggressive text
what do I do bros? do I even respond to this? it's not my fault he doesn't want to work on those days

Attached: 1552958886998.jpg (1080x1072, 224K)

I can't understand what either of you niggers are even saying

he wants to switch, and hes not getting paid when u cover his shift

just dont respond. desu

fuk that nigga bro

but I don't want to switch. I don't need it it's his fault for calling out so much

My guy if you can work his days just let him work yours dont do both. Help a brother out, now if it was a roastie id say keep going but even if its a black guy at least let him work and get paid

Don't want to work his shift then don't fucking do it. Jesus Christ its not hard is it?

>If you have an issue with your scheduling talk to your manager.

He gets passive aggressive and pleads with me to cover his shifts too though. I'm not exactly sure what the winning move here is he wants me to cover him but also reward his laziness

i know just ignore him. hes trying to make his issues into yours

never cave to a nigger. they will take advantage of it to the fullest extent possible. ignore him, do not reposnd

>u know you
Tell him to pick one or the other

I was actually thinking of bringing this up with the manager and showing him the text too

I take it he's not a superior? If he's not a boss, friend, someone who's also done/doing you a favour then probably just ignore him. The more you respond to him the more he'll latch on to you.

No we're just the only two people in the company who cover the night shift. We've only worked together twice during the holidays so we're cordial at best. He only contacts me when he wants to be covered. Funny enough last time we worked together he did comment how nice I was

Don't cave, don't respond. Switching shifts is a favor at best and submission at worst. If there's no benefit for you, there's no point to doing it. The kind of guy who sends this message would never return the favor either.

Tell him you won't cover it anymore just to fuck with him

Anyone would do this really

Lol black coworker. Why say his race
Just send him a shrugging emoji back

>why say his race
to make translation easier for people here

i have no idea what either of you illiterate niggers are trying to say. get an education and a real fucking job

It wouldn't be the worst thing to cooperate once and switch days as a show of good will. Shift work and scheduling sucks ass and this guy might be in a situation where other life obligations are getting in the way. But make it clear that you don't want to switch days and it if means you won't cover for him so be it. Definitely don't take it up with your manager if you can resolve it between the both of you.

If you don't want to switch, why are you covering his shifts then? If you're able to work his shifts and show no disdain for doing them, while he isn't able to do his shifts but would be able to do yours, just switch days.
You're being awkward for no reason.

But if you're willing to work both shifts, why not only work his shift?

Is there any rational reason or are you being a prick?

I don't need to sacrifice one of my work days just because he needs to. Last time I covered for him was because he had a "headache"

Who cares, he what do you want from him anyway? If he wanted the shift so much he wouldn't be asking for so many days off. More money for you. Just hope you don't ever need to get your shift covered.

I think what OP's dumbass is trying to explain is that he works both shifts in this scenario, making more money. Meanwhile the black guy wants to take OP's shift so that it equalizes out.

He does this every other week. I've only ever called out twice and that was last year lmao.

Yeah you got it. This is what's going on

Yeah I'd just ignore it. He can't live without you covering him, but you can live without switching shifts with him. Plus if you ever need to switch when taking his shift, it's not like he'll say no.

ok and then add a dog emoji, don't respond further in text just 2000 era dog memes when you see him IRL aggressively bark at him. This will assert you as the alpha and you will unlock the romance route

I don't want any tension with my co workers. Going to work is the only time I go outside. I'm just a waging robot who don't want no trouble

Blows my fucking mind that there are people actually defending this nigger. Is this just one JIDF trying to shit up the board?

get a gun and prepare to defend yourself
around blacks never relax

>Why do you do the thing that gets you more money, when you could do the thing that benefits someone else, but not you?
I wonder.

Call him, get him to explain what he wants, tell him that what he wants is totally unreasonable, then say goodbye and hang up.

have you guys ever had a job? if he takes the extra shift without switching he makes an extra day's worth of money, if he switches there's no change to what he makes.

Do you think I should text him right now and throw him one day as a courtesy guys? I've covered for him about 4 times this month and haven't given him a switch despite him asking each time

To boil it down: yes you're doing me a favor, but you could be doing me an even bigger favor. If he's your friend I would switch days, if he's just a coworker than you picking up his days for him is already enough.

Do you have weekends off and he has like Tuesday Thursday ?

just call him a nigger

He's from weekend to tuesday and I'm rest of the week

4 times in a month? No, he's a deadbeat. He won't even be at this job long enough for his disposition towards you to matter.

>do I even respond to this?
No
case closed.

why are niggers so disappointing?
you want to give them the benefit of the doubt but they always let you down

Stop covering any of his days, he will get fired. if you say you will but then don't go is there consequences for you? what kind of wagecuck job do you have? Will shit catch on fire if no one's there for the night shift?

My bad it's been about 2-3 times. I thought I went in last time he asked me but ended up just refusing to cover entirely and he almost made me feel bad enough to cover pic related

Attached: 1552980381910.jpg (1080x1078, 245K)

>willingly working more days instead of trading days

You're unironically the biggest cuck in the world. And your friend is also the dumbest guy in the world for complaining about having a friendcuck

Attached: 1550791398977.gif (607x609, 754K)

Ignore him , don't let other people dictate how you live your oufr life and in the future refuse to cover some of his shifts to ket him no you aren't his lackey .

the only answer is do whatever the fuck you think is best for you

Attached: 53287741_2260381090869042_4201352247491166208_n.png (550x567, 178K)

He took you being nice to mean you are a chump , if he gets passive agressive ignore him .

Tell the dumbass that if he wants to get paid then he should show up to work when he's supposed to be there.

Having read all the replies and considered my own situation as casual worker - I'd say give him a shift. It's not against your interests provided you have something else to do with the time, and if it's not a large concession... Why not

I don't feel like going to work tomorrow might just stay home and finish some anime. Maybe I'll give it to him

if hes not your boss you dont gotta do shit, tell him you cant cover for him anymore. fuck that. unless you want the extra cash then fuck it take his hours

Either say "please speak English" or nothing at all.

Thanks again for the insight bros. You guys are the only friends I have

>Be black
>Naturally good at robbing
>Naturally not good at working
>Uses work to legally rob himself
>Blames others

Retard by not switching he's getting double shifts so double money which might also put him into overtime which is even more money.
I know most people here haven't had jobs but it seems pretty self explanatory wtf.

Just tell him to find someone else then and that you wont give up shifts

Atleast its not your manager asking if you want a shift then just schedule changing and stealing one of yours

Be a bro. Not only for him but also for yourself. Being nice reinforces our self-image of being a good person. You'll feel good about yourself (because u bein a bro) and being nice will feel more and more natural. There are enough assholes in this world so as long as it doesnt hurt you, you might as well try and be a pleasant person. It might be one of the simplest and yet valuable acts of rebellion available to a human in todays world.

Alright. I'll switch with him next time he asks me to cover but this week I'll keep the extra money so I can order some shirts

What the actual fuck is that apespeak? How do you translate it to english?

Niggas gonna nig, no matter how high up the food chain they are. They will always be niggers.

True. Obama nogged the whole country

>hey op why are you taking the opportunity to make more money and not ceding this opportunity to this young urban youth upon demand

Fuck him. Tell him you need the money and that's why you're down to cover his shifts but not trade your own. If he needs the money that bad he wouldn't be asking for this so much and he'd explain why he needs the change (conflict with other job, taking care of family member, whatever).

>night shifts

Nog just wants to party last minute I bet

>Just to let u know
Self explanatory
>you been wrong
It was wrong of you
>to cover my shift but ain't want to switch days
to cover my shift instead of switching our shifts
>when it's the same thing but it's cool though just know
holy shit my pussy hurts oh god

Why even mention he's black?

>JIDF
Jiffy Is The Farts?

It was the only way OP could get attention to his otherwise uninteresting thread. Even worked on me. I only clicked on this thread to see what anons would say about OP's friend being black.

>Only people with my number are the managers

feels good

>WAH WAH WAH
>I don't WANT TO!!
>WAH WAH WAH
>Those shifts are MINE MINE MINE!!
>:( >:( >:(
Jesus Christ OP, you sound like a fucking baby. Just let him work so he can get his money too.

Maybe he should work his scheduled shifts. Fuck these people. OP is based snd the kinda guy I want as a supervisor.

I've never heard a baby talk about work shifts.

>get his money too
If he wants his money he'd stop asking me to cover every time he stubs his toe. His money is mine now

Retard, we all know you are a neet who had never worked a day in his life but how are you this fucking stupid? He makes more money covering the days for the lazy google.

Absolutely never allow anyone to ever manipulate you with guilt or passive aggressive bullshit.

Dude you're not being a prick, you're being reasonable. He signed up for the job and agreed to working on those days, he should be responsible and show up if he wants to earn money. He's an adult and he should start acting like one, but at the same time, I'd say you could switch him just once although that could give him wrong ideas and insist even more on future shifts. The best thing is just to keep your position and explain him briefly but calmly that you won't trade shifts.

No, fucking no. You never give these types of people an inch. They will take everything from you and leave you a miserable husk.

Nah, don't show the text, he hasn't done anything wrong. Just ask to switch, you're making both your lives harder.