Aggressive bumble women

What should I say so I do not fuck this up like I usualy do?

Attached: 3CAB6BA4-516B-432C-95AC-D32F87701B82.jpg (1125x1783, 241K)

a female sending messages like that definitely has 1 or 2 STDs at minimum.

What an idiot, how is she supposed to see your face if her legs are wrapped around it?
Call her a retard.

She is white. You are probably right. Or she might be a trap.

This or extreme mental problems

>or
More like "and"

bich sho vagane

"Let's find out if you're right. When are where?"

>spelling mistake
This is why I will never make it.

"Hell yeah it would. You busy tomorrow?"

Ask what her major is

dont do the retarded mistake of being too thirsty, take it easy, either send a cheese back or pretend you don't care that much, this is honestly the easiest yet the hardest kind of texts to get on tinder/anything else, if you go too hard you gonna look pathetic and thirsty, but if you go too soft you'll look boring and not cool, just answer back with another cheese, in this case id go with something along the lines of "so i guess i dont even need to tell what your face needs to look better then"

"What about yours?" sounds like a good reply.

"I would like to lick your anus"

Oh yeah kid? I'm gonna tongue punch your asshole.

Err if she's some huge slut that's already talking about fucking you I'm not sure if you can mess it up?

any dating app user is many times more likely to have an STD than a non-dating app user.

epidemilogists have actually begun mapping nearly-wiped out , rare diseases like syphilis resurging due to tinder.

The press is hardly reporting on it because so many women use them and they don't want to seem like they're slut-shaming and so many of their journalists probably use them as well, but the evidence is mounting up that dating apps spread diseases.

Respond with a gif
Then drop your number
Its that easy

Attached: 95512D4F-623B-4467-9DFC-9FF7BE719492.gif (480x270, 1.07M)

lol spotted the virgin lmaooooo

oh my god, MORON.

say this: "well, it does need some moisturizing, we can help each other out" then insert the winky emoji or some shit

jfc and I'M the fucking virgin.

As the only non-virgin on the board I can give some proper advice.
Say "I'm probably bad in bed, I've never had sex before. Are you still interested?"
and then after a couple days add "Hello?" and wait for her to unmatch you
Trust me bro

She has not responded, I think I fucked it up. I might of dodged an STD and a chance to loose my virginity.

Attached: 14572569-AC19-4EDD-A566-C208F2A4257C.jpg (1125x1816, 290K)

oof. imagine saying something sexy and getting that in response. She's just going to ghost you now

that is fucking repulsive, fuck whores

weak shit bro

>I think I fucked it up
You fuck it up big time.
>1 meme reply
>followed by a thirst reply

How the fuck did you fuck up that much? Holy shit dude.

A classic case of OP being scared to have sex and sabotaging his own chances because of it

Wrap it up and sexxxy time

Nvm Rip

you thought right.

she's sending the same thing to another guy now.