Schizobots what do the voices say?

Schizobots what do the voices say?

Attached: 32197310931283612979.jpg (800x420, 73K)

slim shaney hes a little zaney and too brainy

Kill people, mostly teenage girls.

Attached: 2608001-BGOYMEZV-32.jpg (770x1027, 152K)

The only time I heard voices in my head was when I was thinking to myself and a bunch of voices were copying what I would say or I would think of something funny and the voices would laugh. I was smoking weed at the time but I don't think that had anything to do with it. It scared me though and I never smoked again

You fucking suck. Everyone is watching your every move. You're inadequate in everything that you do. You think they're not thinking about you and judging you but you know they are. Don't pretend like they're not. Hey during this conversation with a stranger, think about you screeching autistically at the top of your lungs, pulling down your pants and shitting on the table while pulling your dick out and signing "Old McDonald had a farm" to the tune of the Boondocks theme song. Oh sorry, did that distract you? Did you lose your train of thought? Wow, you're a fucking dipshit. I'm going to amplify that thought for you now. Remember, they all hate you, and I control you when I feel like it.

This shit happens almost every day.

Yes weed is known to cause psychosis

Too many things.
Too
Many
Things

I used to have a good cop bad cop routine going on in my head.
One set of voices were nasty and would threaten me etc and another set were compassionate.
When I realised what was happening I stopped listening to them and they went away.

That doesn't really sound like schizophrenia to me. No offense but that sounds like autism/aspergers.

They tell me to bully people into getting HRT over discord. I don't know why but I must obey.

I've already been diagnosed. Those are the voices.

Weird. I guess it's really a spectrum. I might just be way more far gone than you. Mine are more like
>trying to sleep and my door is being slammed on. My voice being shouted and it comes closer to me like someone is yelling it as they're sprinting at me
>CONSTANTLY telling me my food/drink is poisoned even if I made it
>thought looping or word salad thoughts
>walking into a computer lab and everyone's staring at me, even though they aren't IRL
>telling me to check my skin for tracking devices
I think mine's probably paranoid schizophrenia. I've gone to therapy and have gotten a little better at telling the difference between unreality and reality. I can feel myself getting worse long term though. I don't know how much longer I have until I'm completely gone. 20 years? 5 years? Right now I'm on the cusp of being non-functional. I can't trust anyone or be out in public

The game was rigged from the start friend

they keep telling me to go out and rape white women one day ill give in to the urges ooga booga nigga blix noop

Very true. Just bad genes unfortunately. I try to be a good person, I volunteer whenever I can but I can barely keep it together

What were the early warnings signs and how old were you when you first started displaying symptoms?

Well when I was a kid, probably around 10 I would see things in shadows that weren't real or I'd hear things like gunshots or sirens randomly. By 14 I started having REALLY bad paranoid delusions. When I was 19 it was real bad so I decided I'd kill myself but after living life to the fullest, so I ended up doing opiods for years. I'm 24 now and the only way I know what's real or not is writing my delusions down and seeing if they make sense logically. The problem is that I can't make those calls on the fly so I'll occasionally lose my shit on people so I can't hold any relationships at all, even family

Praying makes it stop
Jesus is unironically real
God is real

>tfw thought the voice was God

Fuck, man. I'm sorry. I had a question for you, if you'd be chill with it. Have you ever done any psychedelics or marijuana? If so, what were your experiences.

And as for the delusions, how do you logically work through them? And how do you distinguish between your inner monologue and audible voices? Or is it simply your inner monologue saying things you don't feel in control of?

I had basically a LOT of surgery on my skull and body, and for a while in my youth, I was NOT in control of my actions.
I swear I could "hear" voices, but it wasn't hearing, it was like the after effect of hearing someone say something, you know when you wake up and you think "someone just rang the doorbell" but you didn't hear it, or you're not sure you heard it? That.
That forever, it's terrible.
it's fine when I'm drunk, but if I stay "healthy" a fucking sheer of darkness comes over me and all I can think about it horrible things.

I don't get them other than my inner voice talking to me like it's another person
I got tactile hallucinations instead

oh also I forgot to mention, if I don't jack off, I start to hallucinate really badly.

It's asif my balls produce fucking lsd.

how long have you had schizophrenia

I always think about either spitting on someone or grabbing their tits(depending on gender) and I never told anyone or knew why. What is this.

I can't say he doesn't want me to reveal too much, just know that I battle with the cunt everyday

They used to say all kinds of shit when I was in psychosis before I got medicated. I spent 3 years in psychosis. I talked to all kinds of spirits but mostly the greek gods. They told me how to get free food and clothes and disability.

>what do the voices say?
Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding

>They told me how to get free food and clothes and disability.
kek

wow thats terrifying

Oh no you have a succuballs

>Schizobots what do the voices say?
>she is suckling other cawks

Attached: DNqMhlFW0AE_QTU.jpg (619x453, 34K)

They say I waste life. That life is beautiful. That I am an ugly person. That I am nothing. They say to continue with hatred. That it's the only victory. Being a piece of shit, is the only way to win. That giving the big fuck you is how to deal with this retarded society. I don't care anymore about anything. I am lost and it's OK, as long as I feel that I am winning...I am and will...

Attached: 1530402766004.png (536x668, 440K)

they tell me im going to hell

do you kiddos actually hear things or are you just reciting your compulsive inner monologues to make yourselves feel special?