What frustrates you most about your current life situation?

What frustrates you most about your current life situation?

Attached: 1552954011526.jpg (1286x674, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_Centimeters_per_Second
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circadian_rhythm_sleep_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do not have enough money to get a better education.

that it will never get better

What is this anime, anyone?

Lack of money to fix my problems
also where that from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_Centimeters_per_Second

>Live in oil field area with good employment job so I cant leave
Male to female ratio around here is like 5 to 3 so only chads get girls

english translation your name

beware: strong wholesome romance feels followed by crushing loneliness at your shitty life

I want job now!

im slowing wasting my life on the internet. i have friends, but im not too close with them. everday now i go to my computer and see a blue sunny sky. i just wish, really wish, that i could just hang out with good friends and make the most of it before i die. but i cant, im here, typing this, and not doing anything else.

lifes a fucking bitch

>need to make my environment better
>need to make myself better
>they're intertwined and keep each other from improving
FUCK
I can't do shit to improve my life. I'm too weak to improve my environment and the environment is making me too weak to improve myself.

I'm nearing 30, and all the dreams of my youth are lost, not a single one realized. I don't see a path to a desirable future.

I am extremely financially crippled. I eat only once a day because food costs a lot. Im scared to shower bc of the water bill. Depression is extremely hard rn too.

That I have nothing to do. Vidya, guitar, that's it. I just sit in my room thinking, because I don't have another use for my time. And thinking just makes things harder for me, bros. I'd go to the gym if it wasn't $5 a day. That pricing is insane. I just wanna use the elliptical!

I can't stop drinking and will likely lose another job over it.

>I don't see a path to a desirable future

Then make one, brother. You got this.

im frustrated with where my futures going and i dont have anything that i feel passionate about, im just going through the motions and getting tired of it

Me and my cat are trapped at my parent's house. Area is too expensive for me to get a job and save to move out, and I have a chronic health condition thats very expensive to manage. My house is flea infested, and my cat can't ever go outside to run around and play because we live in a big, busy, overpopulated city, and it clearly stresses him out. My cat is approaching his life expectancy, and i would hang myself if his last years of activity were spent in this flea infested shithole. I want and am trying so hard to get us out, but I'm not sure if I can.

Attached: 1472065752790.jpg (680x506, 112K)

I'm lazy. I don't even have the will to sit down and watch some anime.

My upper leadership are short-sighted, self-serving, disingenuous, highly-competitive shitheads. My lower leadership spend one half their career running the mission for 13 hours every day and the other half putting out proverbial fires long enough until they separate or change jobs. Everyone at my level run the mission and get shit on at different junctions in our career, most dont even move on because they get passed up due to not being in the "good 'ol boys club" that play ball and suck commander cock.

Stay outta the Air Force folks. Go to college.

Attached: 1532930394909.gif (320x236, 1.79M)

>hate living at home
>can't find a job
>old man makes me go to work with him for 13 hours with no pay
Just end me

This basically. I can't even into escapism anymore because all my dreams are dead.

I hope you are right user. Thank you.

just found out my childhood dog is dying. i mean other things aren't great either but that comes to mind first.

being non-white in a white country.
I hope the entire west burns to the ground

I'm grown up a lot but I still cling to e-girls for affection, its pathetic

it took me until 26 to finally try to do something with my life

Work habits
Addiction
Insecurities
Constant fatigue
Brain Fog

y-you guys me?

My father chose an unfit woman with terrible genes to be my mother and I was plagued with them a bit. Panicky and disposition to anxiety and such. It takes extreme effort to cover it and overcome it to be normal and it's easier to just not try. My younger life was wasted because of this.

Law & Government encroaching further and further against my way of life. I am now a closet felon because of these bastards.

I'm 20 and it just feels too late to do the things I want to do. Like I'l never be truly good at music or art, and there are people better than me at everything. Also, I can't get a fucing internship.

same
but my dad has the shit genes and is the Fredo of the family.
>theirs nothing worst then be the son of Frado:
im a 31 year old KHHV and have:
>ugly,ADD,short and stupid
but everyone else(and younger) in my extended family all have spouses and love ones in committed relationships.
why pass on my genes if it will just rip an Innocent soul from the void to be placed in a ugly inferior body.
The point of a father(and a parent) is to make sure your child has the best chance at life less amount of suffering as possible.
>it is my moral obligation not to breed
>so im forever alone and doomed to be the lonely creepy uncle

Being stupid. That's pretty much it.

I'm a wage slave, and there's things I want to buy,
but, my bills consume everything until the next payday. Then I probably gamble it and lose or the ciggs I smoke drain me out.
Its a vicious cycle. It has to stop!

I'm so fucking alone
I've tried asking girls out and rejected every time.
34 years of emptiness
I dont have high standards
why must I suffer like this

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

Id say im doing ok considering I have a job, and I dont have any debt or anything whatsoever. And I have some friends. Sometimes it really fucking hurts to think that Im 26 and a kv though

The lack of any progress annoys me the most. I feel stuck, and I don't see a path to proceed. I see old friends (not really friends with anyone anymore) getting married, having successful careers, becoming doctors and the like, or moving on with their lives. Meanwhile, I'm still stuck at a dead end job after completing college.

I avoid most people I knew out of a sense of shame now, so I don't really have any friendships any longer. I don't have the money or grades for grad school. I don't think I have the work experience to find work elsewhere. Add in other facets such as never having been in a relationship and the like and I just feel as if something is intrinsically wrong with me. Not where I thought I'd be at this point in my life. I don't know what led me down this path, other than continued avoidance of perceived negative stimuli or a lack of taking any risks. Used to not bother me, but now that I'm older I'm not particularly hopeful for a brighter future.

Uni is full of hot girls
Im as single as one can be
I wank every day when I get home
If not for self control, I'd fap more

I have such horrible anxiety that my muscles are in constant pain and my heart is constantly racing. I feel paralysed and exhausted but nothing alleviates my symptoms except for alcohol which takes away the physical symptoms briefly but not the anhedonia. I can't sleep but when do manage to crash out of exhaustion I wake up feeling worse because I'm now even more aware of my state.
I'm really scared because its negatively affecting my work and I have no one to reach out to. I desperately want to just hug someone and cry but I have no one. I'm losing my mind and dissociating hard. I feel like I'm going through life with a 3rd person perspective. Please make it stop

I'm abhorrently lazy and I have a mental aversion towards hard work and smart investments. Even though I pride myself on the fact that I know I could do these long term investments, I ironically never do them and just waste my time hedonistically playing shitty easy games that people will bully me for playing.

My job. It pays just enough and has just good enough hours for me not to worry about money at all, and to have quite a bit of free time (52k, 4 day workweek, 3 days off) but every moment I actually spend there is agony. It's the most soul crushingly terrible job I've ever had. I work in a cramped, fluorescent-burned, depressing, windowless room with 5 other sweaty nerds, and we maintain a system that barely works. The ticket volume is through the roof, and my coworkers are lazy. I'm only 27, but I swear to god I can feel fucking gray hairs growing on me every day.

The contrast to that is that due to the nature of the work (mostly stationary for most of the day, plenty of time off due to vacation time / shorter work-week), I can get an enormous amount of artistic work done... Plenty of time to draw while on support calls or working on something, lots of days off to dedicate to working on bigger creative projects I need my PC for, etc..

So right now I'm wrestling with myself. I feel like I'm going to kill myself working this job, and yet this job also enables me to pursue a very important hobby that gives me meaning in life. I'm such a workaholic that I can't bring myself NOT to spend every waking day working on something.

I miss my old job, when I was just a generic IT guy at a middle school. It paid fucking nothing, but it was so much more relaxed, and nothing could beat getting paid summers and federal holidays off.

I wish I could just take a comfy part-time pizza delivery gig or something... I only really have $1400 a month in expenses. but I grew up poor as fuck, and I have genuine, non-meme "economic anxiety", and not having big paychecks coming in might possibly stress me out more than anything else. Fuck.

Attached: 1497552916256.jpg (1000x956, 468K)

I'm gay and I don't have a personality

im a shut in from agoraphobia, and I will be moving and still be one.
shits fucked, im 25

Attached: depressed sad feels.png (1443x1071, 1.01M)

Obsessed with a girl since 8th grade.
Always admired her and wanted to be with her but also wanted her to be happy.
Wierd ass faggot asking you out = not happy
Never acted on these feelings
Around sophmore year of highschool I lost pretty much all motivation and just slept all day so I could go to school to see this girl for maybe a few minutes.
Attempted to muster some confidence for once.
Didn't work out, never did anything.
I am now 20 and havent gotten over her.
Attempt suicide weekly but am pussy so never go through with it.
Life sucks

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x224, 9K)

im waiting for a med waiver to join the army and it fucking sucks, my parents want me out, i want out, i just want to sign some years away and at least have some growth as a person. the boredom of sitting at my computer all day waiting for this waiver is hell. not knowing whether it will take days weeks or months for it to be approved (almost 2 months so far). i dont think ill have peace of mind until im off to basic

Attached: 26904110_2080822385481070_563647559618080722_n.jpg (160x200, 5K)

>Imagine having this level of mental illness
Why is a thot more important than your own happyness?
Why are you acting like a kid with oneitis from a disney?
She's not special, not in a planet with almost 8 billion humans alive, you're just obsessed and retarded.
I think she's only a pathetic excuse for you to feel self-pity and having an explanation for failure.

Attached: t-pose.jpg (1061x1280, 289K)

I feel like there is something wrong with me on a deeper-than-surface level that I can't explain. It's almost like I'm 2 different people, and the outside me is happy and cheerful, but inside me is always fucking down, I find it hard to explain without sounding like a little bitch. The worst part is that there is no reason for me to even feel this way, I'm just a pansy. I can't talk to a therapist about it because I'm worried about being ADSEPed from the Marine Corps, so now I just go everyday almost like I'm acting or something. Does anyone else experience this kind of shit, it's really frustrating m8.

Attached: ....jpg (400x388, 19K)

No matter how hard I try I can't evolve as a person and my life feels forever stagnant. Secondly, I've isolated myself from the world for so long to the point where I don't care about anyone but myself and I can't tell if the loneliness is making me crazy or that I just can't get enough of it.

Attached: breadboy.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>It's almost like I'm 2 different people, and the outside me is happy and cheerful, but inside me is always fucking down,
You mean like every single person who has ever lived?

Attached: 1552522246877.jpg (236x315, 15K)

my face yo

if i looked like deformed shledon i could prolbaly get a job

oh okay then it's normal, I was worried because my family has a history of mental illness, it just doesn't seem right, like should I potray who I am to people around me, why is it that I try to hide basically who I really am from people. Actually scratch that, why do people in general do that then?

The monotony of it all.

That I've never found the courage to end myself but go on existing as a reclusive loner well into my 20s

Knowing that no matter how much money I have, who I know, or what happens that my health will still be shit due to no fault of my own.

I'm 25 about to be 26 next month and really... I just want to make it. My goal is to get my own place, find a woman that will love me, and get myself together.

that girls get repelled from me even though i do my best to relate to them, be cool, dont be a sperg etc 6'2 not fat white 24 virgin

Boredom.
Never filed for disability, just sent in an application to help me get a job.
They said it's the most obvious case of disability, and I could maybe think about getting a job after years and years of therapy.
Just collecting the checks every month and live my life happily, but after years it got really really boring.
Apply for a job, go there every day for the past two years, and it got really really boring.
Could quit my job anytime because it's so boring, but then I remember how boring it was without one.
Probably I'm just an incredibly boring person.
Frens don't think this of me though, they always tell me I'm a genius that hasn't found his calling yet.
In reality I'm just a boring person who is bored.

>What frustrates you most about your current life situation?

The fact that I don't have one.

cant find a normal job. it either pays too little or doesnt give me enough hours. i dont mind labor but i cant do it at basically 6.50/hr after taxes. i also dont want to work 4 hours a day. either give me 8 hours 3-5 days a week or fuck off. i HATE the fact that every job interview i go to is a "group interview" as well. it reminds me what leftists and boomers have done to the country. in every job interview there is
>1 american black
>1 african black from zambia
>1 migrant from venezuela
>another from ecuador
>another from mexico
>2 old ladies
>2 old men my dads age
>5 mexican americans i feel i went to high school with
>1 white teen, maybe 20
and then theres me, a fresh out of high school mexican who was born here. we are all competing for a job that pays 8/hr. a quarter of the applicants should be deported, at least until every citizen has a well paying job. the other quarter need to leave the entry level workforce ITS BEEN 50 YEARS YOU OLD SHIT FUCKING MOVE ON. it should be illegal to work at a grocery store and fast food chain after you reach a certain age. when i see i cant get a mcjob because its full of old people i cringe

I really want to travel, visit my family or something (if only to fulfill obligations - I didn't visit for Christmas, so my mom expecting me sometime). But between not wanting to drive alone (it's ~8 hours one-way, mostly really boring but one almost white-knuckle section), and not wanting to get bedbugs from flying (and the expense of it), it's hard to find the will. Then there's the fact that I'm all but pointless at my job, except for one thing that happens at the beginning of my week and at the end, so I can't really take any significant time off.
But it all just feels like an obligation, and I really don't want to go. It's not fun, and there's no point except to show my face.

>What frustrates you most about your current life situation?
My gaming rig is broken and I can't play video games other than Runescape or console trash.

I know I won't have a job next year but i have a wife and kid. At the same time I keep procrastinating the things that could get me out of this situation. The result is a bad depressed feedback loop that's lasted me 6 years. Like I have people that messaged me "hey whats up" 5 years ago that I keep thinking I'll respond to tomorrow for the past 5 years. This goes for job opportunities too. It's a weird cycle to be in and it doesn't feel good.

Jow Forums, help?

You truly are a fucking wetback through and through.

>go home
>room is freezing
>but if i enter bed i'll fall asleep and not be productive
>have to freeze and can't turn on central heating without other housemates knowing

Attached: Gabuuuu!.jpg (1600x900, 178K)

Buy a space heater online for like $20. This is the biggest problem in your life? What ththe fuck?

I mean aside that I can't be a cute anime cat-girl and be owned by some user on here to work as their personal chef and receive tonnes of hugs and head-pats, that's probably the only noticeable problem that I have. That and the

Attached: Cute Gabriel happily swaying and meowing.gif (480x640, 1.82M)

I'm too lazy to try to make my life better. Probably due to some depression that I might have.

I feel like I'm trapped here in the midwest forever, my job sucks but I'm really good at and they desperately can't afford to lose me but at the same time it makes it feel like I'm imprisoned there. I live with my dad and spend most of my free time sitting on my laptop or listening to my stereo system in the same old bedroom I've lived in since middle school. I'm too old for this shit (25) and I would love nothing more than to move out to the mountains or something but everything is incredibly expensive these days and it's a fucking BITCH to save money effectively when you only make $40k or less.

do everything in your power to cut back on screen time. i know it's almost impossible not to when you have nothing else to live for
this post hits home hard. the feeling of being stuck when you're well into your 20's/30's is insufferable. for the past year i've had fantasies about just quitting my job and hopping a freight train somewhere new and exciting.
>dude just get a hobby lol

Attached: 1549733162082.jpg (960x640, 264K)

Short version: Me dumb, need be smart to compensate for life, this sucks, FML.

I think my severe lack of intelligence is what frustrates me the most at this moment. I need genius level intelligence to actually be able to pull myself out of my situation, but even claiming average intellect is very optimistic and naive.

I hit 31 earlier this year, have a progressive chronic illness that will likely kill me off at age 40-45. Due to illness I had to stop my chemistry study well before getting a BA, so now I only have a high-school diploma and a debt to show for it. My physical fitness is less than great, leaving me with less than 60% functioning lung function as well as other organs slowly worsening.
I work a part-time dead-end minimum wage job because I can't work fulltime and don't want to fully leech off of welfare.

Going to college again while working is physically not possible, nor would it be a good idea to try and get yet more debts. Self-study is the way, and I'm trying to learn some programming in hopes of finding some work there eventually, as worst-case I'd still have something that interests me.
However, the thought of needing 5-10 years of learning out of the 9-14ish I have left to live is not very motivating, and with my single digit IQ I'd probably even need 20+ years to become good enough for an entry-level job.

The most frustrating part now is the lack of self-discipline and more importantly the lack of brain power to actually be able to pull something off 8-yearolds can do with ease nowadays.
/blog

>I mean aside that I can't be a cute anime cat-girl and be owned by some user on here to work as their personal chef and receive tonnes of hugs and head-pats
Fuck I want this too

Attached: c6f.png (280x291, 106K)

I smell bad despite my best efforts not too .

every girl that has the balls to talk to me is in a relationship and wants to cheat with me

Attached: 1522013173706.jpg (560x551, 43K)

I just don't understand why I'm unable to make real friendships with people that actually want to be around me. Loneliness isn't my problem, it's that I don't understand what I'm doing wrong that frustrates me.

That everynight I have these amazing dreams, where I have friends, a personality, do interesting things. Then I wake up to this monotonous hell that I cannot escape.

I graduated months ago from college and still can't find work.

Attached: D06iL8ZVYAAtlqH.png (633x847, 705K)

Sounds like you are too fixated on finding someone to make you happy, but than will never happen. You need to learn to love yourself and be happy on your own. This will improve your life and thus make you more attractive to women. I don't beleive that you have your shit together, and that is probably the reason you are alone.

well the gimmick of being gay is a good place to start

why is that? bad grades? no references? no experience? useless degree? no work ethic?

explain yourself. be honest

Attached: 1542533588087.jpg (670x670, 37K)

I have two ideas for a company but don't know how to make it come true

I do pretty shit at interviews, at least in my opinion. Maybe my resume is poorly written or some shit.
And my degree is CSAIT (CS / IT)
To be fair, I got slightly depressed after not hearing back from places. So I've stopped applying for a few weeks, getting back into it now.

But I must head off to bed now.

Attached: flash_184511_largest_crop.jpg (613x394, 68K)

Then why don't you leave to a non white country?

well if you're in the US you're going to bed at 3-6am so i'm starting to think you're just a lazy neet with no ambition

I can't get a consistent sleep schedule. I usually wake up anywhere from 3pm-10pm naturally. I end up doing an all nighter on average once a week when it gets really bad and it either does nothing or I wake up a bit earlier for a few days and it always slowly creeps back to what it was. This makes it impossible to be consistently productive and I just wish I wasn't like this. I've missed countless social events and quit quite a few jobs just because I can't handle living like this.
>just go to sleep earlier
I can't, I've spent many nights staring at the ceiling wishing I could fall asleep for hours.
>just get up earlier
I have thyroid problems so it's extremely hard for me to force myself out of bed even though I know I should. Especially when I have nothing to wake up for.

Attached: 1473630771830.jpg (633x758, 344K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circadian_rhythm_sleep_disorder

Stagnation, no sense of purpose or progress.

Attached: 1550597184392.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>be me
>start work at 6:30 AM
>scheduled to end at 6 PM
>someone calls in sick
>second someone calls in sick aswell
>boss asks you to stay till 7 PM
>internally screaming
>say 'yeah sure'
>regret it all day but know I cant ever decline

Why am I so nice? I wish I was a Stacey

Sure its only one hour but 7pm is closing, if closing was 9pm I wouldve had to stay till 9pm. Im only 18 and they make me work so much yeah I know Im a crybaby arent we all kys

Attached: NOYQ0MrXWg.png (268x215, 87K)

Yep this definitely applies to me, pretty sure I have DSPD

What type of place do you work at? Cannot think of any sort of store that'd close at 7:00P.M., maybe Tesco's or something?

It does suck though, not so much because of the extra hours but because of the idea of people conveniently calling in 'sick' when they're probably a-okay, as if to say "yeah retard enjoy those extra hours, yeah you know your life means fucking nothing and I'll piss on your grave when you die", the thought of which gets played and replayed in one's conscience past the point of irritation. Honestly, I'll go to work if my body is dropping to pieces and I borderline immobilized, these people 'throw up' or in other words stuff a finger down their throat or have a measly cold which is literally nothing and holy shit they act like they got their legs trapped in a lawn-mower.

Attached: Alice is disgruntled, perhaps if you hold her tightly and press her head against your chest she will (1790x1212, 1.5M)

I have no fucking clue what to do after university.
I hate that I have to see and interact with people daily.
I just wanna be home with my fucking cat and be in solitude.

>want to continue my study using money i earned being a wageslave
>fill the online form
>need to upload some docs, one of them i have to go to my uni to get it
>either have to rely on unreliable post service or go there myself
>the deadline is the end of the month

fuck

>wife, kid

get out

I'm the same! I go to work even if I'm sick desu and it's always the same that call in sick but never wanna stay longer. Quite annoying. Sure extra hours Yada yada but it's not like I'll get vacay or money from them I just get to leave like half an hour earlier sometimes if there's not work.
Anyway I work in a supermarket, it's in a village though so that's why they close quite early I guess.

I'm having to go back for a second degree and federal loans won't pay for it all so I'll have to spend the last year either on a Parent PLUS Loan or private ass rapist loans

Get b4nt, euroshitter

I had a lot of opportunities and I used none of them. Now I'm in a pretty dead-end job with no skills or talents. I just watch youtube videos and play solitaire every day when I get home from work until I go to sleep and repeat that every day.

Some things in my life are good, some other things aren't.
There are days where everything goes wrong, and other days where everything seems to go my way.
In both cases, I have no idea why things are the way they are. It's frustrating to know that your life depends entirely on luck, because it feels like you're not in control.

Attached: 1552152634923.png (700x700, 1.87M)

I am 4 exams away to getting my degree and I can't focus for shit anymore

That University is less about education and more about social nepotism (networking) and conditioning. You can be a complete fucking moron and you'll be more successful than your more intelligent and skillful peers if you're more social. It really does come down to the old saying of It's not what you know, it's who you blow.

Attached: Cheeseburger.jpg (700x700, 103K)

>It's not what you know, it's who you blow
Do people actually say that ?