A Better World

Theres something better waiting for us at the end of this right? Dragons to slay, cute girls to protect, lands to explore and magic and just something MORE? I cant do this for much longer.

Attached: 5665370681_7157cab743_o.jpg (1346x1000, 198K)

Peace
Silence
Rest
Darkness

Try meditating user

Nope. Just the continued never ending soul rape of children.

>He fell for the Isekai meme

Attached: B22262B0-688A-4560-8AFF-ED5755227139.png (200x125, 13K)

*bang* *Bang* *bang* *Pow* *zzzzip* *ting*

:)

For christsake man there has to be something better than this.

Attached: 18481438.jpg (1280x545, 336K)

Call me greedy but I want more user.

Attached: 16_4.jpg (800x533, 101K)

Of course, this is just a simulation. When we die we wake up into paradise. Look into NDEs.

I don't know what happens, maybe its better a mystery so expectations won't ruin it. What I do know is through personal experiences that there is something on the other side and we know little of this and other reality's.

Attached: 1539534519622.jpg (749x500, 171K)

>through personal experiences
From what little Ive seen it doesnt look all that swell man.

Attached: 2875c5617d18ff2e42f64dcdd0e67804.jpg (600x800, 147K)

When I say personal experience I don't mean I seen it. I mean those little coincidences in life one day that happen to be to much, synchronicity I think its called. I used to get them a lot but now its died down.

Im sick of drugging myself stupid all the time just to feel immersed in fictional worlds. Am I just being a whiny faggot or what? I know Im not the only person to feel this way.

Attached: 1480747487277.jpg (1600x1097, 364K)

>synchronicity
I got that a lot as a kid. If you're ever interested in getting some of that back you should look into Magical Thinking if you havnt already.

I used to do some of that, even studied the occult and did tarot before I slowly just felt drained everyday. I still have a deep interest in it just I got little motivation.

Yeah I felt the same way for a while. Pretty unmotivated. What helped me was starting small with sigils and things. Depending on how far up your own ass you're willing to go you can see some small improvements in your life.
I need to get more aggressive with it though. Ive been terrified of psychs for years now but Im so miserable Im going to end up topping myself if I dont do something about it so a trip to faerie may be in my future.

Attached: Screenshot - 03182019 - 10:55:27 PM.png (606x134, 75K)

Id be curious to hear about your studies user.
/x/ is a shithole these days.

Probably not
originidggggg

Attached: 1552928989844.jpg (786x576, 156K)

What makes you say that friendo?

Attached: theo-prins-1.jpg (1500x1011, 549K)

>Dragons to slay
I'd rather have a dragon as a combat friend. That's a fucking dragon m8.

>cute girls to protect
Suicide

>lands to explore
Inevitable wars

>magic
Inevitable conflict

The end is going to be as shitty as the present but at least I'll have a dragon friend and magic powers.

Dabbling in brainlet """magick""" will only fuck up your life even further

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1496821119027.gif (250x338, 1.81M)

I just got some of the basics. Got some pages of the infernal dictionary and have the book of both the upper and lower keys of Solomon. The main thing I read into was tarot and symbols and as a kid I read a lot of those suppose true ghost storys and cryptids. Even though I beleive in something more I don't align myself to any particular religion.

I'm not some new age baby pagan who puts curses on the schoolyard bully. I know there is more to it then that and most of it is having a good mindset. It is meant for self improvement and help your own actions, not sit down and watch it take care of your problems.

Attached: Welcome to r9k.png (1485x1092, 404K)

>The end is going to be as shitty as the present but at least I'll have a dragon friend and magic powers.
Thats a very succinct way to put it. Thanks.
Care to elaborate? Ive been practicing for a year now and my life has improved in most ways.

Attached: ZOZ7k5D.jpg (2245x1054, 363K)

I'm Brad tier, I have a lot of good friends and a cute girlfriend who loves me very much.
I'm sick of it all man. I spend most of my time in an abstract world in my head, the most intense experiences and emotions I've ever had were in that soup of abstraction. So many people here love me, but I don't care, it's all painful, I just want to stay away from the material and lock myself in a room where all I have is basic substance and mind altering substances. I want to near my abstract world as much as possible. This can't be all it there must be more.
I've tried locking myself up multiple times by now. I've come so close to my insanity that I practically hit a brick wall. It's not real, this is what's real for now. Non of it matters. The only thing that can fill that void for you user is true love, in the end you just have to learn true love, nothing else really matters for now.

>I know there is more to it then that and most of it is having a good mindset.
what exactly are you talking about here, the reddit tier magical thinking stuff?
>Care to elaborate? Ive been practicing for a year now and my life has improved in most ways.
In what ways? Practitioners of bs like sigils and runes and whatnot always think that meanwhile they're fucked sideways by """unrelated""" problems

Attached: dasasdwwfffffwwasd.jpg (755x456, 150K)

@51527014
>Practitioners of bs like sigils and runes and whatnot always think that meanwhile they're fucked sideways by """unrelated""" problems
I wonder what user means by this? Im sure he has some valuable insight to share with us...
>reddit tier
Oh ha, nice. Almost got me. Fuck off back there if you wanna talk about it so bad.

Attached: fuck off.jpg (540x300, 22K)

>@
Look how retarded you are, no wonder you fell for the meme, absolute brainlet
don't come crying to daddy boomer when your life is in the shitter in a few months tho

This kind of thinking is pretty common to fat retard whose primary form of interaction with the world is watching chinese cartoons. Try going outside.
You sound like a colossal faggot

Im readying the noose.

Attached: 1500368260087.jpg (669x800, 78K)

YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM DREAMING DAMNIT

Attached: 1544324443503.jpg (749x694, 96K)

how was that original desu?

I wanna go hooome. Take me hoooooome.

Attached: DP2.jpg (973x1522, 1.14M)

You can derange yourself into enough schizophrenia to end up in isekai.
As for me, I can only see darkness ahead.

>You can derange yourself into enough schizophrenia to end up in isekai
Thanks, workin on it.

Attached: 909879.jpg (1200x900, 341K)