How are guys okay with their girlfriends wearing bikinis in public? They're almost entirely naked...

How are guys okay with their girlfriends wearing bikinis in public? They're almost entirely naked, and everyone's looking at them.

Attached: bikini girl.jpg (1536x2048, 581K)

I mean, my gf got mad at me for wearing a sunshirt at the beach because she wanted to show me off, so I guess that's might be part of it for some people. Personally I just don't care, it's no worse than leggings and a tank top.

You'd have to be incredibly insecure if you have a problem with that.

Look at that belly. Yuck.

Don't you like the idea of you being the only person to see your girl's body, and vice versa?

Is this gonna turn into one of those "IF SHE'S NOT A PURE VIRGIN WAIFU SHE'S A ROASTIE WHORE" threads?

but that's absolutely true roastie

>immediately assuming I'm a woman
Gfd isn't as much fun if she's a virgin.

so after you fuck her a few times she's gonna have a roastie right? By that logic you shouldn't fuck a girl more than a few times. What is this really about? Is it about being jealous that another guy was in her before you? Does it make you feel like she's going to cheat on you? Do you have trust issues? Were you sexually or physically assaulted/abused by someone you once trusted? Such as a parent? If she has a roastie and you leave her, can you never date again? Aren't you a whore then? What happens if your gf dies or breaks up with you? Are you never allowed to date again? Or is it different for you because you're a dude and somehow magically superior? Have you ever actually gotten to know a female before?

t. non virgin male

Attached: 39992260_1156677091138360_8536540937260630016_n.jpg (658x821, 72K)

>so after you fuck her a few times she's gonna have a roastie right?
No. Roastie is what you become by being a slut, not by having sex with a single man. Obviously as you age you get less attractive but no one would hold that against anyone.

Nah, because its a status symbol to have an attractive woman and to be seen with her if you want to be very primitive about it. I only care about the sexual and emotional exclusivity.

That's very insecure and possessive behavior

if shes wearing a bikini and flaunting it to other dudes and flirting then thats an issue but theres nothing wront with having a gf with a nice body and having her wear a nice swimsuit to the beach. i wouldnt want mine to wear a microkini or anything too revealing but im glad she takes care of herself and am okay with her wearing a normal bikini

Believe it or not. Women enjoys sex just like men do!

We used to call it marriage.

Just convert to Islam lol

On Crystal cafe they would be asking if they're ok with a man wearing a speedo which I do at the beach. It's simple just communicate it.

Why am I supposed to fucking care? I'd consider myself damned fortunate to have a girlfriend worth looking at in a bikini. How is anyone else looking at her hurting me in any way? Man, I've got some pretty shit self-esteem, but I can't even imagine being so pathetically insecure that this would bother me.

So you become a roastie by having lots of sex. So after you fuck her 100 times she's a roastie? So then you don't want her?

What is it that you're trying to say here?

No, you become a roastie by having a lot of sex with a lot of people.

>thinks inclusive relationships = insecure and possessive
Have you had a girlfriend for any amount of time user?

By not being an insecure jealous little petty faggot OP.

Attached: bananaglasses.jpg (750x720, 84K)

Most guys actually get off on other guys laying eyes on their woman.

i dont get off on it but when we go out together and see other guys hitting on her or asking her for her number i laugh and take it as a compliment. i always just tell the guy sorry shes with me without sounding like an ass so he knows its not his fauly

lmao BTFOd
smash the fuckken degenerates, user

Most sensible and secure man in this thread right here.

thanks bro glad to hear there are more of us out here

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

I dunno man, if I had a gf that got off from "showing me off" I'd probably get off from the fact that she gets off on it, you know what I mean?

normies like to show off their whore gf's thats wyh there is so much amateur public sex videos too.

I agree completely. Normies are just fucking cavemen.

Absolutely haram. FIFTY LASHES!

I see it more like showing off. If people are staring, they're gonna be jealous and I'm gonna feel good about it. That being said, I don't want the same thing all the time, since it would signal that I have a low-tier gf who doesn't respect herself. Beaches and pools are great places to signal sociosexual status without it being inappropriate.

Based men who attract attractive women by being unafraid to lose them

Attached: 1327645118742.jpg (600x711, 113K)

damn, such delusion..
there is nothing bad with people looking at your gf (as long as in a respectful way), cause that's the only thing they can possibly do :)

I don't even get you fuckers sometimes.
What's wrong with having sexual intercourse with multiple people during your life as long as your not into a relationship? No seriously explain this shit to me, are u a christfag or something? Cause that would be the only logical explanation.

If you have micropenis, it's very embarrassing if your partner has had intercourse with a regular-dicked individual.