/Drugfeel/ Youre coming with me edition

/Drugfeel/ Youre coming with me edition

Attached: u4iskvjutrq11.jpg (855x885, 203K)

Getting some shrooms. I'm going to google tea-brewing techniques, but for the sake of conversation, anyone have any experience making shroom tea?

Attached: 1533210798394.jpg (1000x1200, 273K)

Well what the fuck happened there lads?

Isnt it easier and more potent just to eat it?

So I'm now limiting myself to one major angry heroin post per thread for my sake and for yours.
Im using mine now.

>madfag
You are pretending to be other people that you arent. Now thats including me, cause someone mentioned me specifically thinking i was in your nonexistent little club
You pretending to be some new leader of the opiate using anons is as ridiculous as when the reddit incels invaded and acted like all their stupid youtube incel leaders were the kings of r9k all of a sudden and they started calling all of us incels too.
You are doing what the fuckin reddit incels did but on a smaller scale and youre less successful.
Uuuhhh, for a couple hours this afternoon i was...
I got fucked uo again 2 hours ago and just put 150mg in a nasal spray to fool around with for a while. Never done the nasal spray thing before.
I guess that doesnt count as sober..

you're going to join addy gang someday user

Attached: 1542285653061.jpg (2095x3724, 591K)

ah dont do that we enjoy your posts

The other thread has an o*isquad op image, so I'm gonna give this thread my blessing as the thread.

Fornicate the police

Look, some people deserve the heroin rages. It's not about curtailing all the rageposts, just the ones that are directed at posters who don't deserve the rage.
For example, the "opisquad" poster deserves the rage.

I dont see another thread

that's because the dumb shitposter used feels plural

/drugfeel/ > /drugfeels/

I had dxm the other day. I slept through my alarm or (what I really think) it didn't go off. I was late for my first commitment, but apparently I wasn't alone lol. So was still all good. Now just chilling, waiting to get a job so I can have money and start smoking LMAO again. Maybe get my mom some CBD creams for her arthritis or something too.
Lol
>Took it relatively easy
Pic related

Ooh, nice tip. Thanks.

Sounds like very subtle anal leakage bro. No joke.

Attached: yall-wild.jpg (628x417, 127K)

Oh, well thanks fellas, glad to hear that you agree that some are deserved.

I just dont want to be known as the asshole of the comfy thread.
I'd rather tone it down a bit than be unwelcome in a place I really like to be.
If you mean me, ive had an addy script for over 2 years, im just not a stim guy.

And there was that one time i overdosed on addy.
Yeah, I overdosed on addy, but not Heroin. Isnt that ironic.

I used Tazo - Ginger Tea (with some lemon juice and honey) I blended the mushies, then followed some instructions I found on the net, can't remember. But I drank it, including the mushy poweder at the end. You want some tea or water or something to help wash it at the end, you don't want to get it stuck in your mouth.
I liked how much calmer it was on my stomach, but most of the time I don't even measure, I just eat a small handful and then some.

How many addys did you take? How much mg?

What is the type of mushroom where one or two is enough to trip? that had no effect on my stomach.

coming down on like 80mg of clean E
Depressed but relaxed is that normal ?

I thought you guys decided on "candy faggots" not E Gang.

I meant to post this in the last bread but never got around to it.

If you say so user.

-It's on

Addygang-
Faction perks:
>posts at any hour of the day, all day, everyday
>autism is distilled and concentrated into an effective rant about the topic at hand, no matter how obscure
>super speedy thinking, reading, talking and typing
Faction penalties:
>will eventually crash hard and lose sleep
>crippling inability to resist taking incessant fap breaks
>in the event of a minor distraction, several hours of productivity are lost in what feels like seconds

VS!

Informal confederacy of junkie losers-
Faction perks:
>Uncanny ability to longpost for hours on end
>never has take breaks for fapping, pissing, or shitting
>the comfy feels from dopamine rush shield the robot from remembering what sad, pathetic robot losers they are
Faction penalties:
>nods out in the middle of typing posts
>gets distracted by randomly flying into pointless fits of rage at undeserving and/or unsuspecting victims
>has been known to get addicted, overdose, get HIV, die, and get a visits from DEA

The teams look balanced to me.
A fair fight we shall have!

Just another reminder: /ADDYGANG/ is real.
BUT, 'opisquad' is one samefag trying to force a cucked, plagiarized, illegitimate equivalent of Addygang

HEROIN, H-ERO-IN, HEEEEROIN!

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 10K)

What are the early withdrawal symptoms for opioids? Specifically kratom

I went cold turkey and I got a little shakey , sweaty and moody. Not bad at all but even at my highest dosages I was only doing about 25 g a day.

molly mob bruh

Its been settled.. you are the candy faggots or candy poofs which ever is more comfortable for you.

Kool Kandy Kids

Attached: 1552558097203.jpg (720x720, 79K)

>dealer ghosts me for a month
>finally says he's got something for me
>ghosts me again

Attached: 1535080913279.jpg (828x1017, 293K)

shhhhhhhhhhhhj

Attached: download.png (244x206, 10K)

Fuck I hate my life. I just want to get high and not deal with this shitty life but can't even find people who sell opiates...

>survived poison from the other day and have been super cozy
feels nice friends
whats up with all the drama tho
so silly
wheres irritable longpost user? how are you tonight?
ive been lowering my does from about 108mg lines to 50-75mg lines
bout to sniff another line and play animal crossing
got another game called Ever Oasis, really cute and fun
how was everyones monday?
getting comfy for the evening?

Attached: 1522462093553.jpg (1200x1600, 374K)

/alchocorps/ is what you want bra

No thanks I'm not getting fat with those calories.

Time to take 600mg of dxm, wish me luck anons. Gonna smoke a decent amount of weed as well to enhance visuals.

Attached: 1551581363018.gif (320x180, 1.01M)

>Mixing DXM with Weed
I still need to try this.

Attached: Dmc-YTAU0AA8UDU.jpg (1200x900, 120K)

You gonna try and quit then or just taper down to a more manageable dose?

you from the uk? snonod

do you seriously get visuals off dxm? I've only gone up to maybe 250mg max, vomited for an hour and felt like i weighed 5kg but no OEV/CEV

Just drink liquor. I prefer whiskey

why du care if you hate life

where can i get cbd with thc that ships worldwide?
dark web?

based /alchocorps/***

I have aphantasia so don't know if mind counts, but one time I saw these purple waves.

Attached: DzQdcKMUUAA62C6.jpg (900x1200, 119K)

Before I quit I was drinking half my calories in straight vodka. Things arent always so simple anonymous.

i kinda wanna quit
but god damn
i love heroin
so im probably gonna taper off an take a short break to get my tolerance down and then start using less often with smaller doses so i can stay comfy
might make it into a once every other night or once ever night kinda thing
cos i legitimately can't sleep without it
even on low doses i start being unable to sleep again
but i def need to use less, its expensive and i want my baiku soon
hopefully by next month i can have one
i have enough for a down payment on a ~$4000 bike but itd use most of my checking so im gonna recoup my bank account aha

Attached: 1535405029686.jpg (781x1022, 133K)

the calories in alcohol come from the alcohol

Sorry im way too stoned and got carbs mixed with calories. I was thinking about when I read how technically whiskey was keto

youre a dirty bitch addict. if you keep using youll always want more. you say u wna go to 1-2 times a week but i bet you were on that before and increased coz was nice. just quit. give it enough time and ull sleep

if you drink enough alchohol you go through ketosis so youre right

Is kratom a meme? It seems like a low-tier drug and I only ever see people discussing eating random, unspecified quantities of it and basically experiencing a really shitty version of nodding out. Does it have any functional benefits or is it just a shitty drug for dummies?

>i have enough for a down payment on a ~$4000 bike but itd use most of my checking so im gonna recoup my bank account aha
>down payment
>on something that costs $4000
you've ruined your life

lmao thanks friend love you too
i said every other night or every night, not 1-2 times a week
i bet youre real fun irl
everyone acts like i havent heard "just quit" a million times
what if i dont wanna quit?
i feel nice and i had trouble sleeping even before i started using
when i use i can get 3-6 hours and before id get none to 2 hours
i just wanna get it back down to a reasonable amount where im not blowing through half my paycheck every payday
im 20 and dont have any credit cos my family raised me with the fear of anything credit related so having an easy loan like that to pay off is a nice way to start building my credit baka
i thought about getting cheap truck on a loan but i much prefer bikes and ill hopefully be moving somewhere where its gonna be dry most of the time
im getting a secured credit card soon as well for my recurring bills to also build credit
why put all the money down at once when you can build credit?

Attached: 1499358916331.png (536x428, 144K)

>im 20 and dont have any credit cos my family raised me with the fear of anything credit related so having an easy loan like that to pay off is a nice way to start building my credit baka
>i thought about getting cheap truck on a loan but i much prefer bikes and ill hopefully be moving somewhere where its gonna be dry most of the time
>im getting a secured credit card soon as well for my recurring bills to also build credit
>why put all the money down at once when you can build credit?
just buy it in cash you fucking goofus, it's $4k. Don't finance something like that, you're going to pay an assload for a shitty depreciating asset

i also thought of taking a loan from the bank
i a cosigner with amazing credit so its not like im gonna get ruined by APR
its just a quick and dirty way to start my credit history on something id buy anyway, i dont mind paying a little extra, it wont bankrupt me
ive also got a substantial raise coming soon so im even less worried about a little extra cost on top of it

Attached: 1509379121236.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

fuck your avatarfagging and poor financial decisions

i have a cosigner*
aha a lil spaced out cos of the bump
my bad
>avatarfagging
i dont think you know what that means friend
i just tend to post the pictures i have on my laptop cos theyre all i have
love you too!

Attached: 1545038324237.jpg (1500x999, 677K)

I'll only do marijuana and alcohol in my lifetime, but can anyone give me a rundown on what using both at the same time is like?

Anybody know why a dude(?) is hiding in the corner of my bedroom juuuust out of my direct line of sight? Is he fucking with me lads?

Being cross-faded with those two is the worst. Why only those two? Afraid of being addicted? I've done benzos and opiates and just fine.

Even high carbs is shit since they only give energy for a short amount.

Attached: DnliYmfVAAEu7zL.jpg (1200x900, 172K)

why is thc so underrated bros?

Attached: 1544165220397.png (1386x1047, 584K)

you should be distracted, if anything

Anyone else ever gotten audio hallucinations on dph?

Attached: 1549347700665.gif (382x278, 832K)

>order Robocough
>read about it
>it's just underage b& and low-rent druggies doing it
>sounds lame
I want my six dollars back!

Feeling comfy and high and about to play quake champions while talking to a qt on vc

I love this pic user

It's not underrated it's more like overrated. Shit sucks once you become a daily user since tolerance builds up and the magic starts to wear off.

Robocough is the perfect drug for robots or people like who me have to get drug tested for jobs.

Attached: D1-kFiKU4AApRgS.jpg (1200x900, 82K)

What did you expect from a legal high, user?

but you would be going back on a habit you started on before. you went up from it. if you go back down it will be easy for you to go back up because youre a dirty addict

ADDYGANG! HALT!
YOUR CLAN'S INCESSANT WAR SCREECHES CAN BE NOT APPEASED ONCE MORE!!!

3 score and 7 weeks ago, these fine open plains of shitposting and drug memes nourished a new sanctuary. It was a sanctuary of degeneracy as it was one for comfy feels.
Its core value; liberty, was made paramount by our shared internet-wide plight. The plight instigated by normies judging and harassing us, and later, corporatist admins and mods trying to purge us.
So we founded this thread. Despite many robots thinking were defenerate, this place offered safety from drug censorship and accountability for our habits.

But then, the gangs started to form....
Screeches of "ADDYGANG!!!!" echoed in every corner of the thread. A call to arms?
Nay, a call to order, to conformity, to a common identity. The things we left behind before coming to drugfeels. Seeking cultural domination, the gang aggressively shilled their drug into newfound influence.
Not respecting the individuals ultimate sovereignty, ADDYGANG is a plague upon the thread culture.
Druggies are nonconformists.
Losers too, but theyre nonconformist losers.

I cant go on, sleep beckons me greater than I've ever beckoned precious H.
I took a shitload more heroin saier
Im nodding so hard, that was crazy tough to write using one blurry eye, hallucinating and falling asleep. But i didnt.
The first heroin team nerf is way too extreme.

It aint over till its over, ADDYGANG!!

Cold like symptoms, shakiness, itchiness, irritability, suddenly remembering how shitty your life actually is, headaches, etc.
hehe, relapse is one too, lol
>kratom
Oh, idk then
I use real opiates
I dont know what kratom withdrawal feels like, i couldnt stomach it for long enough to get w/d
but im sure its a lot easier than heroin so I wouldnt worry too much

>wheres longpost
Oh im here
Im so fucked up that this took around 2 hours to write
I can barely see
Strange but comfi day
I did over 210mg today!

depends if an imaginary person talking to you counts i.e. multimodal hallucinations

like LSD but it lasts only two hours
that would be god-tier

oh stfu attention seeking whore.

/A L C H O C O R P S/

I dropped acid once and I had a premonition that doing anything more would fuck me up for good. I don't want to go any further than those two.

Ah thats new to me. Only audio hallucinations so far.
But my vision is getting quite strange and Im having a real hard time focusing on anything

newbie here pls no make fun

Recently I ordered a distillate cart of a Canadian mail order marijuana site. They are technically illegal (however, this is unenforced) as they sell weed without a license and sell edibles and concentrates which won't be legal unit October. However they sell actual weed and are not usually sketchy.

Anyways back to my main concern this was my first time with weed due to parents hating the smell and always noticing it immediately when I came back from places where people smoked. However I heard about distillate carts and wanted to give it a try.

However now I'm regretting it as I don't have a baseline for what weed should be and this stuff is extremely strong with no tolerance. I'm slightly paranoid it might be laced with synthetics, however it is definitely not just ejuice with noids as it is super thick takes hours to move at room temp.

Anyways sorry for the ramble but is there any way to tell? Is my best bet to just lay off the cart until I get the chance to try regular ass weed to establish a baseline?

Attached: 1548203531226.jpg (747x562, 173K)

like what anonynon?

Brand of distillate is Milky way if any fellow leafs have experience with it.

i wish the spamming of the "x"-gang/group/whatever would calm down
we get it
im glad youre okay user :)
last time i did over 200mg in a day the next day i woke up absolutely deathly
migraines, vomiting, whole nine yeard
be careful friend!

Attached: 1551908323105.jpg (600x800, 72K)

Soooo high
Hardest post I ever made by far
Nodded out twin.oce njs
Chill out you douche, im trying to have some fun and do something original.
I even like the /ADDYGANG/ posters, im just kidding around in that post lol

Chill out pham

Again, i was kidding, i have no problem with /ADDYGANG/ its friendly banter

>tfw parents and school brainwashed you so you didn't do drugs until after graduated highschool
I use to be scared of drugs but fuck society for that. Now I wanna try at least everything once. What type of weed you like smoking?

Vaping weed is different than smoking it. The high usually lasts anywhere from 1-3hours unless you keep vaping within that time period.

Attached: C0qt2AyUoAEUhsr.jpg (675x1200, 93K)

Distant thunder, running water and something that sounds like a mosquito. Im pretty impaired tho.

Attached: 1478316971825.png (512x756, 35K)

user, /alchocorps/ isnt /addygang/

pretty epic pic, wt is it?

My go-to is usually blue diesel. Thank god I live in a legal state, prices are super cheap.

I live in a legal state and prices are the worst here compared to other legal states. It's fucking stupid and it's been almost a year since they legalized it. I know oregon literally has $2-4 grams while here good quality is like $18 a gram it's a fucking joke. Also I meant do you like Hybrid,Sat,Indi

Attached: o1080073514359070064.jpg (1080x735, 261K)

Beats me. just something I picked up somewhere along the way.

Hybrid. I always was a middle-road kind of guy.

Took 20mg ambien.
What to expect?

opisquad is a bad influence. dont let opiate addicts poison your minds lads. addicts.

Some seriously sound sleep

why do people snort adderall? does it actually make a difference or is it just some wannabe shit?

Attached: 1552891015602.jpg (733x544, 28K)

Hey guys anyone want to go in this DMT trip withhhhhhhhhhhhhh meeeeeegegegegeggegegehehehehehshwhwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauelelelelelelelleelelleleleleleeeeeeeeeee3579357397335729579577395737593759auagahahahaggagahagagaggaahahahahhahahahhahagagagaggagagagagaggagagagahgagagagagaggagagweweeeeeewoowoweeeeeeeeeeeweaow with me? Wait ehweeeeeeeheegegegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheeeeeeeeeeeee what the fuck. Oh, wait whatwhwhwheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwoooweee what. What? Oh.

Im that user who did modafinil for the first time yesterday and yep. Went to sleep at 4am. Woke up at 7. I am tired now, will take less today.

Dream is still getting DDoSd, god fucking damn it

Where can you get modafinil without a script? I guess I'm just asking if the clearnet is reliable

/drugfeels/ > /drugfeel/

Last night of /stayingupanddoingblow/ here. I start working on wednesday and wont be able to do this anymore. It's been good, drugfeels anons

why not buy a $20 bike from pawn shop?

Can I take modafinil now and go to sleep and will I wake up naturally in around two hours or one? or is this a bad idea

Have any of you guys ever overdose on anything or damaged your cardiovascular system somehow?

Attached: PhKdWeo.jpg (1100x1650, 1.05M)

pretty much every drug mentioned here maybe apart from psychedelics has a long term effect on your cardiovascular pipes