Drinking

back after a nap. drinking some gin and soda again but with sprite so its a bit sweeter. hows it going bros?

Attached: IMG_1691.jpg (1112x1556, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/soc/thread/27615398
proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.nHhAtubyViEsN16Pdnj8zgHaDw&pid=15.1&f=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My pruno is not yet finished. I stopped it early and am now apple jacking it over and over. It is getting to be like a syrup.

Diabetes incoming.

how long does it take to make?

Usually a couple weeks at least. To do it proper more like six weeks. I stopped it at ten, the way booze is is it slows slowly, less and less activity until there are no visible bubbles, then no hearing them, then you have to press your ear against the bottle to hear them, then you see like maybe one bubble on the surface, as the days and more days go by. BUT, the first couple days it violently bubbles and can even spill over, so stopping it early just really results in gas and too much sugar. I cold crash it then rack it, then start apple jacking it after cold crashing and the racking thing. It's awful and not clear if you don't let the yeast fall to the bottom, or use finning agents, of which I don't. Harsh taste. That's the real issue is it being murky. I wish I had a still.

tl;dr:basically five days min plus two days apple jacking( two weeks though could make diabetes drink in more like one week and ideally much much longer for better booze)

sounds like a pretty tedious process. do you enjoy the taste or the process of making it more?

Protips:
-Use an aggressive yeast, but not a turbo-yeast which will produce a huge amount of off-flavors (lalvin ec-1118 is perfect) If you're too tismy' to go to a homebrew store its available on amazon
-Aldis has the cheapest apple juice (1.09/half gal) if they're close
-Cranberry juice (not the cocktail shit) is the perfect compliment to be able to drink it fresh out of primary with minimal aging and a good taste
-White sugar and brown sugar in 50/50 mix is best ime in terms of cost and taste

Lastly, applejacking is the best way to increase alcohol content but also an incredibly intense hangover.

you're making it sound really hard
>buy 1 or 2l bottle of fruit juice with no preservatives
>pour a bit out
>add yeast and sugar
>put condom on top and leave in closet
>check it after a week to see if the condom has gone down yet
>drink
what the fuck is apple jacking

I'm a bum. I have no choice as a forever neet.

It's either that or cooking wine, and I'm dying of high blood pressure soon if I keep doing that.

I have no money but thanks. If I did have money I'd just use a still every three days and reuse the sugary contents again and again without waiting for booze to be actually done.

The only reason apple jacking causes issue is due to you not being able to remove the fusel oils like you could with a still, but you can only get up to twenty alcohol by volume anywho, so how bad could it be? Really the yeast attacking the proteins is worse, the way positive and negative proteins stick to your lining is bad. That would be left behind with a still, but my parents forbade it. I doubt I have the resources to make a still, unless I use plastic and suspend the thing with strings inside a larger boiling bot of water, plastic that can stand boiling temps but not the burner temp. That could work, but I have not put effort into it for obvious reasons. Who makes a bottle into a boiler system? I don't think boiling water would melt a soda bottle, but I don't know. For a hose I have nothing but straws and tape to run into a condenser. It would most likely leak best case scenario. Worse melt, then you lose a week of booze you just made in the bottle.

So apple jacking it is.

Freezer distillation. You freeze booze and the booze doesn't freeze at the same temperature as water, so you can turn the bottle upside down after frozen and if it does freeze due to low abv pour the more concentrated booze into another container. Then do it again. It makes it thick and sugary, but more powerful, thicker bad esters, thicker dead yeast hulls, thicker juice. It kicks you in the ass. Eat a bowl of sugar and dead yeast to find out when you next drink beer, and add something to up the acidity for a legit experience like an ounce of lemon juice.

Haa haa.

Attached: 1461358890756.jpg (900x900, 86K)

>condom on top
With a hole in it. The devil is in the details.

Attached: obnoxious pointing emma.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

damn well im sorry to hear that. im not well off by any means but i can afford alcohol at the very least. hope your pruno turns out well and hat your process keeps getting refined bro

Seagram's is disgusting mate, how can you drink that shite

im mixing with sprite and lemon juice from a bottle. i just need cheap shit and i felt like gin for once

i cant even afford juice and yeast i want to die

>growing stronger

Sure sure. I've never worked.

Attached: 0430182317.jpg (2048x1536, 753K)

Oh ho. Have no no stores with free ketchup near by? Just let them be exposed to wild yeast until bubbling, then tie thick cloth around the bottle. Oh HO

>do not attempt

how do you take care of any other bills or payments you need to make?

>but you can only get up to twenty alcohol by volume anywho, so how bad could it be

You can get 12-14% abv easily just with apple juice and sugar with the right sugar. Approximately 1lb/gallon if not a little more sugar. If you're using bread yeast its about as expensive as good brewing yeast, but bread yeast is gross and does an awful job at making booze. Plus for a normal fermentation you can pitch on an old yeast cake 1-3 times.

I do it constantly.

Applejacking does increase abv but for the amount of effort required to yield its a waste of time save for novelty. Get a 6.5gal bucket, lid, and airlock setup for

Attached: yeet.jpg (640x480, 62K)

After aging out of foster care my parents were very happy to see me indeed. I went ten years without talking to them after they lost their rights. I have no bills and am on an indigent program for free bus rides and free blood pressure meds, etc, ten dollar fillings, etc. Have you tried being frugal also? Cells are found on the ground, basically super computers, files are to be had with free wifi, flour and lentils are so cheap you could live off of nearly just that for ten USD a month, f r u g a l

t. turning 30 and will die a bum for obvious reasons

Yes I'm jewy, I I already know what killju is and make very thin wine. Another reason I apple jack it. It's to save time, a trick. Thin sugar, thin wine, then stop it and save time. Apple jack. Woo and who.

Also three packs of red star is only 99 cents, and you can buy it with a nigger food card. The juice can be only around two usd for half a gallon, I dilute it very much. I get like one dollar gallon 8 abv yeasty wine this way in several weeks time.

Also, I use plastic wrap with holes in it, with the cap resting on the thing, tied on. Not that my airlock matters. i just like 'talking'.

it sounds like you have had a rough life and i am sorry to hear it. but it also sounds like you are at least active and living a life so im glad also sorry im getting pretty drunk. and yeah but desu im a bit spoiled so idk how frugal i really am. i am upper middle class and have no real wants so i can afford to eat and drink decently

actually making it thin with sugar probably just slows it down ignore that part*

Still, I make it thin then attempt to take the water out later, and make it stronger, obviously that was the core message.

If you have any access to getting a red star brewing yeast i highly suggest it. Again, you can repitch on the same cake multiple times.

Past that, you can take the old cake and stratify the dead yeast from the live for almost no cost if time is cheaper than money to the tune of $1 plus the cost of a jar. I cannot even begin describe accurately how much starting with good brewing yeast makes a difference for almost no cost even at your level.

Your juice is overpriced even at aldi levels if it is $2/65oz but if such an outlet is not available to you I understand. If you are serious about making cheap booze at a very scalable neet-bux level level look into it further. It can be done if you do it smart.

I personally make baller boozer at $22/6.5 gallon with no expense spared.

If i super poored it would be around $12/6.5 gallon

>>upper middle class
You know you cannot admit that to a poor person without him chimping out about how neither of his parents even own a car and at the age of 30 he fantasizes about murdering them, taking their several grand they saved up, and buying a van to live in for the last couple months of his life right?

Hate this apartment. I'd burn it to the ground after i left. I'll probably train hop when i do leave, but you can't make booze on the run.

But ohyeah, no I do not have an active life just because I looked up how to do things online. NIgger food card and rented wifi is not a life.

Attached: 1517200470608.gif (283x200, 460K)

i am sorry but i would rather not lie. i dont know what else to tell you that would sound like anything but an excuse or some kind of pandering. im just glad youre able to get drunk desu

With extreme difficultly. I have high blood pressure from having to resort to cooking wine for how long it takes.

Attached: 1470048419305.jpg (750x864, 178K)

wens the last time youve been to a doctor user?

I buy not apple but grape normally. Why the price is higher I suppose. Grape is much better wine than cider. WHo prefers cider to red wine even? In fact, my favorite is made of some juicy juice thing that has pear juice in it, among other juices, and strawberries. It's like 3.xx USD per half gallon and is only good kept thick. Of which is sad for me.

I meant red star baking yeast. I only have the food card. It still technically works (and sometimes well).

I've been going often actually. I had stage two and one high blood pressure off and on when going out, as that stresses me. Even at home it can be high. Oddly when i walk around it lowers, but only if it's cold out. My pressure rises as soon as I sit down for an hour. I have infected nails, had been bleedin out of the ass so had colonoscopy (a pullup was snaking out of my ass), cyst in thigh, etc, little things, and I've had high pressure lately. It goes up and down. The ass bleeding has stopped, but I'm getting worried about my kidneys. High pressure causes renal failure over time, or immediately if high enough.

Attached: 1470263728993.jpg (1920x1200, 673K)

fuck sounds like a boatload of problems. what does your doctor say you need to do about the problems?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

Take my blood pressure meds, walk, eat some pills that kill your liver for the infected nails (lol noped the fuck out when my shit turned to mustard on the second month of that (was expensive too)), then after that apply nail polish stuff to nails, but that's not important. It's just thick nails, on my toes, oh well. Only the big ones where I had them removed due to ingrown nails but they grew back thicker. I think it's scaring to the nail bed matrix, as they were meant to not grow back at all. But anyway, when drinking I get paranoid and stop taking the blood pressure meds, that's one of my issues. I am afraid to mix the two and figure it'd harm my organs so I avoid everything when on a bender, and stayed in doors lately, that probably drove it up. Cooking wine, no web, staying indoors, and forsaking the pressure meds. Also I'm fat. I do everything that causes people to have high blood pressure in other word. I don't tell her that though, I just say it goes up and down, of which it does, as what would be the point if you can't change your lifestyle?

Attached: Dentists-Say-Knives.jpg (770x470, 79K)

christ man youre sobering me up a bit. it sounds like you need peoper medical attention. i dtonw want to tell you what to do but i hope you can find some more help bro. i guess its been a while since i talked with a real robog on here

>WHo prefers cider to red wine even

A fair bit of the UK.

If you can scrape up

I wouldn't worry about it. When I drink my blood pressure is perfect. ;)

>go month without meds
>enter office after drinking before leaving house
>take pressure
>it's fine user
alternatively
>take meds whole month
>go in
>>it's a little high today
I need to lose weight, not take viper venom pills.

Yeah but you can't keep it alive. Even if I bought it. Assuming that's a yeast strain.

I can ONLY spend it on food. It makes no difference. I'd not even drink if I had ACTUAL CASH as there are alternatives to avoid the stuff, or at least avoid it partially.

If it only takes that little of strawberries and if they really are that cheap I might smash them up and throw them into sugar water though. I love punch flavored booze. My fav is four loko punch, but I usually can't handle something that strong, though like to tolerance wise, as my stomach gives out. I have shit black before on occasions.

I ought to try to harvest wild yeast. I bought flour today and will try to sour start bread, then use that to try to start my new yeast, possibly with strawberries next month when I have more money. I already have ten gallons going as they were and bought already all of my food so I would not go hungry from unwise spending.

Attached: 9b3.gif (400x452, 97K)

well take care of yourself user. losing weight would be a good step and its not that hard desu

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

>not that hard
>drinking sugary wine in vast amounts
Yeah okay. I'll limit myself to one can of beans a day and go for two mile walks, easy peasy.

Have nice day/night.

Attached: 1474737947577.gif (400x310, 1.99M)

quitting drinking is awful but losing weight is much easier unless you are 400 lbs but i guess willpower is the biggest factor

I'm two-eighty and could lose easily fifteen lbs per month but I often end up drinking l000 in booze in a day and hate going outside and my ankle and or knee goes out from pacing, so yeah. It'd be 885 if bottom shelf vodka but now I'm penniless. Plus, with the vodka you get hung over and don't eat every day, I used to be thinner for that reason. It's out of my hands now family.

Luckily I run out or I'd be REALLY fat.
>i'm already really fat

Attached: 1480968591179.jpg (634x385, 87K)

"i totally could lose weight but heres xyz excuse for my laziness and inability to stop putting food in my mouth"

theres probably nothing i can tell you to change your ways and you know it all but refues to change. fuck man if you dont think you have a future i guess i dont blame you but if you have even an inkling of how mch better life can be consider going to AA or some other free/cheap outpatient program to start with

>believing in therapy
>believing in choice

Attached: 1463754858308.jpg (640x425, 64K)

i was apprehensive at fist as well and cant blame you but even if you dont believe in it it can be cathartic to talk to someone about your shit if you have noone else to tak to. spewing your problms online is common and can also help but theres something different about talking in person

Just because I like talking about myself doesn't mean that someone will be impressive enough to me that I'd ever do what they say.

To be honest.

I'm too deep a thinker to find anything that someone would say to me profound.

its not about talking with someone who knows more or who has experienced more than you in my experience, although that helps. its just letting this shit actually come out of you and be heard by omeone else. deep thinkers tend to be unable to express themselves properly unless its a case of genius and i think learning to talk to others and tell them about your issues is a good step fuck sorry again im down a fifth of gin and about to kill this handle tonight but i am really worried about you bro

>>I wouldn't worry about it
tl;dr: booze is not my issue really

I posted that a while back (to one of the two of you? Oh shit there's seven in the thread). I've been worse off then better off over and over. If anything is going to die with my periods of stopping I imagine my kidneys will ironically get me due to fat, salt intake, not being able to take the heat of FL whilst having to walk everywhere, and the stress of hating living in such a silly situation. i haven't torrented in ten years practically, as an example. My goal in life is to save a hundred of my fav movies, a small library of books (even those take up too much space on drives), and maybe 50 of stellar tv shows and animu. I have not the proper setup for that though. My hardware suffers as well as my Interewb access type, No reason to get into the technical reason though, but my real issue is not having the files and the van I want to live in. If i had those two things, I'd syphon gas and get out of people's eyes for once. In the middle of nowhere somewhere cold. No web though, so I require files backed up. It's been on my todo list for literally ten years, backing up all the movies, tv, books, I want, and only the games are the easy to get quickly.

Anyway.....

Attached: 1408682373433.jpg (409x409, 7K)

i know its wrong to ask for this on this board and invasive in general but i would love to see what you look like. maybe block out every distinguihin featture but just shwo your body shape and size

50 whole shows, to clarify for anyone intoxicated that it may concern*

That'd take up I've approximated, around 750 gigs on it's own from the file sizes I've observed. They are more important than movies to me. My HD space is 500 currently max, though there's something to be said about compression blah blah

They don't put sugar in Sprite anymore, just some sweet stuff that leaves bad taste in your mouth for a long time. Fuck Sprite.
Gin on the other hand is the god tier drink

I've been here longer than frolicking autism that god a mod to ban face threads.

Guess who I am: archived.moe/soc/thread/27615398

>the pics dead but can open in new tab to see

yea i asked for a ginger ale whic admittedly isnt too much better but they only had sprite. fuck it though i m okay an drunk!
honestly cant tell took jsut a uikk look

In the thread a mysterious user bitches about being rom the Jow Forums. I wonder who it is. He has long hair.

Control f search fuckboy second result to help you find a random face shot in the thread so the others can stick out. I am looking down upon a comment.

Know what, type out goblin current form instead of fuckboy.

Actually the pics stopped being half dead. The site is shitty. They all are now days*

But anyway.

you dont look awful but you dont look good. but thanks i guess i now at least can put a face to the posts. its not world ending

Yes, why would someone look good an be on the Jow Forums?

El oh el.

Guess I'll delete the post I just made about being six feet and fat with a duster.

youd be surprised man. anyone goodlooking and able to give sound advice sjould nbe off this board and site but they can come in. beig tall is a good thin gthough

Uncanny isn't it?

proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.nHhAtubyViEsN16Pdnj8zgHaDw&pid=15.1&f=1

Yes. Judging by your increasing typos you should probably watch tv shows and enjoy your booze now. I might go try some apple jacked stuff I am trying to see if will freeze. If it won't it's ready of course. I don't do anything but usually watch tv shows when drinking booze. I'm thinking I'll rewatch fringe or something, just because the lookalike actor is on my mind and he plays in that as Walter.

Where is the pizza from ?

Everyone passed out drunk but me user. I'm too poorfaggot for that. My booze halfway froze so I decided to wait to see if it actually goes and freezes. Different bottles with different levels. One won't freeze even a little after many hours....

>so bored