Tell me about a time you were really, really happy

Tell me about a time you were really, really happy.

Attached: blue girl with halo.jpg (1200x1102, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqNp0xFMUMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i died in my sleep
>i guess another user did too

white girls innit

plz do not lie on my thread

what makes you think im lying
>this fucking muting bot

I had a dream once where I was cuddling with someone I really liked.

I seriously considered killing myself when I woke up, of course, and spent the rest of the week barely capable of functioning at all. But for a moment there, I was happy.

You aren't a robot
youtube.com/watch?v=eqNp0xFMUMc

i took mdma by myself in my room and just played video games. that was the happiest moment of my life

why are our brains so cruel

Attached: 1532305690576.jpg (750x736, 45K)

if you were dead you would not be alive

>links ex machina
>think he's a robot

ok Normal McNormalson

went to some DeMolay camping event thing with a bunch of other kids when i was 15. camped and talked to some people without fear. even worked up the courage to make smalltalk with a girl who was disinterested. i got bullied a bit but was more open than i'd been in years though so i'll take what i get

i meant to say I died in my dreams

You guys need to buy the pheromones "Alpha Androstenol", "DHEA", and "Pregnenolone". All 3 put you and everyone else in the room in a really good mood. You will be in an amazing mood when by yourself. Other people will like you much more, and treat you better. They are cheap.......30-50 dollars each for a 1-2 year supply. Avoid "Androstenone" and "Androstanone"........they wet pussies and make girls think you are "hot", but can destroy your social life. Many people will HATE you if you use them

When I used to talk with my then girlfriend via Skype. It was so nice, especially when we fell asleep together. It's a shame she decided to leave me. I barely even got an explanation.

I cuddled with my girlfriend at the park near my house. My gf texted me she loved me in the morning before school. My oneitis (cute latina) hugged me really tight during school and another time was when a really cute black girl with a booty hugged me after school while we walked around. These are the only times in my life ive been truly happy and its been 2 years since the last one. Does it get better bros? 99 overall virgin btwf

I was on a hike with my fiance (now my wife) and we came across this open meadow. It was nearing twilight and we ran across it and danced in the middle and said all that lovey dovey shit you say early on in the relationship. It was pretty great.

We were also pilled up out of our minds so that probably added to the mood.

It was 2017 and also 2011 and a bit of 2013

I was so happy. Had many friends in each year

Evert hing was good

The happiest I've been is when falling asleep, knowing I'll come back to someone who loves me.

Attached: Chitwo.png (500x569, 70K)

Happiest moment of my life was seeing my favorite idol group live in person. Then a week after I had no motivation or anything since I achieved my so called "dream"

Attached: 1529596932534.jpg (797x589, 159K)

I've been thinking back to a time around 2000-2001 when I was on vacation with my family. It was the only vacation (not super rich, but parents liked travelling so they saved for such events) when I got to be on a plane, and my mom bought me Pokemon Crystal and I played the shit out of it.

I miss those days dearly. Before I cared. Before I became an anxious wreck. I really miss them.

When I met you, user :)

I feel really gold whenever I escape by playing a video game.
Then I close the game, look at my reflection in the screen, lay down on my bed and cry.

Attached: 1446054997545.jpg (813x407, 213K)

I got adderall and it worked for a bit then I went back to being an unproductive fuck. I thought maybe I was saved.

negativity has completely consumed my mind

Attached: hollow.jpg (1049x829, 907K)

your story , i can feel it ..

Attached: 2498515i.jpg (620x573, 147K)

I had a dream about a year ago were I was with this girl and she was taking care of me and I remember feeling complete. Then I woke up and I was back to being alone.