I have never had the sexual intercourse

I have never had the sexual intercourse

Attached: io2.jpg (857x214, 22K)

I have had sexual intercourse.

Attached: 44a0f337f28af65f9639ac198fbb9117.jpg (385x467, 32K)

>virgins
literally the lowest class of men

normies aren't allowed here
get out

aw man
shucks

Faggots aren't allowed to live
kill yourself

why aren't you out partying or fucking?
this board is for the rest of us

why aren't you out partying or fucking? just leave your house dumbass

what this user said If normies infest this place it will be no different than any other normie social media

get bent, faggot

Attached: goatse_04.jpg (480x360, 19K)

nobody wants to fuck me or party with me

no shit
go in disguise

people still post goatse?
it's been quite a while since i've seen that dude's asshole

I'll do the sex with you

Attached: 5ef465ca042bf8e1ba5636c45a08f75e.jpg (500x750, 48K)

does it matter if I'm not hot or tall or have a large penis?

I love short and timid guys
Ive dommed some with my strapon o3o

you need to get laid asap
how old are you op?

The clocks ticking nigger

better lose your virginity before 25

not op, but i'm 33
how hopeless am i?

That sounds hot af damn
HNNNNNNNNNNG

Attached: b2863c3.jpg (412x412, 86K)

Thanks guys. I'm gonna try to get laid
you r9kbros are the best :)

early 30s might as well be late 20s
you still have time but Id give up by 40

OP how do you think this happened also how old are you?

What changes between early 30s and 40? I feel like I'm already set in my loser ways.

you can always lie about your age. im 31 but can easily pass for a 22 year old, i dont look my age at all.

I just had sex for the first time in like 3 years.

Girl has genital herpes 2, the more "aggressive" one. Now I'm shitting bricks wondering if I got it.

Not worth it, I didn't even cum. Plus she left hickeys all over my face and neck, stupid bitch.

Partly my fault, actually it's mostly my fault
never really tried with girls in middle school or high school
only recently have I even attempted to "date"

18 year old KHV dateless touchless here. Should I get a hooker/sexdoll or wait until I'm in uni? I doubt any girls in uni will like me becuase zero girls in high school liked me.

There will be people in Uni who like you, just try to notice it

What about your age OP?

Well, I don't get carded much anymore at liquor stores, so I don't think I could pass for 22. Do people usually ask ages early on when getting to know someone? I thought that was somewhat taboo.

Twenty22Two

You're too young to be a robot. 30+ wizards only.

tf that's not bad at all, just try meet people at events where ever you live, you got it dude I thought you where like 30 or some shit

none of us incels have ever had sex, your not alone op

Does life basically stop after high school? Like all the slasher movies and shit are about teenagers having sex. It has raw emotions or something about it. Is everything after that just larp? I'm 18 in hs and i've had sex but i'm terrified of leaving highschool and stepping out into nowhere. I could never deal with srs bitches with careers and uni and shit. I wanna get a cute freshman gf and basically stay stuck in high school through her. Make money online or selling dubs of weed once in a while and just snuggle with her under a blanket on opiates and hold her tight and shit.

once you get out of high school you can join the rat race like the rest of us
welcome to live user

Attached: life.jpg (480x478, 98K)

everyone says that but its still hard to make up for the years I missed

Lost my virginity at 18.
We did it but I stopped before finishing because I couldn't stand it any longer.

Attached: 48378488_2245637039054141_8066407872805732352_n.png (370x590, 184K)

Yeah thanks. I try to put myself out there on Tinder but besides that I don't know where to meet people
In uni but no one ever talks in class so it's hard to meet people

lmao you're in for a wild ride.

You can go to college, which is basically summer camp for young adults. You will get super drunk, super high, and have sex with young beautiful women at the cost of tens of thousands of dollars. If you go to college, at least get a useful degree that pays over 50k

Go to trade school. Cheaper, better jobs, better opportunity. Not so much sex and drugs tho.

Go to military. Lol.

After that life pretty much starts to suck, it's the same shit over and over again.

You grow up when you learn what your convictions are: the things that you would give up drugs and chasing tail for. You grow up more when you have success in keeping your convictions.
There are a lot of people in this world that never really grow up.

All work and no play makes annonie
a dull boy

Western culture since at least the 50s, has been interested in the youth
Even today, people want to be like children instead of adults also yeah. It's over after hs
we're done. it's over for us

How do adults find any time to play? I barely have enough time to work, eat, and sleep. In fact I really should be going to sleep around now, since I've got to work in the morning.

Everything is out there to experience. If you think high school girls are easy going, then you should see college girls. You should see hippies and people in communes. You should see people in the peace corps. You should see beach bums off in the Mediterranean. There's people having more sex, doing more drugs, and finding faster & easier money than you can even conceive of.

You will only look back longingly at high school if you make no effort to get out of your comfort zone in the next decade (or your country goes to war/you get addicted to opiates or some other terrible shit; can you just let me make a point?). You might just find something that makes you want to wake up early on a Saturday without a hangover. Or, if you're extra special, find something that makes you excited to get started on Monday morning. As an adult, you are afforded all sorts of freedoms like moving to other countries, starting businesses, and having wild hobbies. There's no peer pressure to stop you from having an anime pillow or doing martial arts. Fleshlights stop being so unthinkable and (in civilized parts of the Earth) marijuana is a preference and not a taboo.

If working doesn't suck the life out of you, then you have a lot of options that a high schooler cannot imagine.

Life shouldn't just be work
thats not right
we should be able to have fun as much as we work

There are a lot of things that should be different in this world. That doesn't change reality. Life's a bitch and then you die.

Lol convictions make convicts. I just want a young cutesy gf to care for who isn't jaded to everything and still cares about shit and take kratom to feel comfy. I'd rather deal with bullshit hs problems for a while than deal with the inherently fucked world. Like man i wanna have somebody to love who's gonna tell me a bunch of bullshit and ask me to do their math homework or something while i nod out and they hold me and i feel blissfull and safe. Eea i'm probably traumatized from missing out on things early in life and now i hate the idea of being an adult. I'm gonna find a way to be an angsty teen deadbeat for another 5 years or so to make up for my lost time

That's true. Its the harsh reality and it's been this way for thousands of years

Was it really worth it guy?

I suggest that you try a year of clean living, maybe six months if you don't have the willpower. You will thank yourself for it later, and you may gain insight in your clarity. If not, you can go back to living how you are now with the conviction knowing that you are not missing out.

I couldn't imagine losing virginity under 19
youngins shouldn't be doing sex
t. virgin