Big kat oneesan

big kat oneesan
goodnight and have a nice day tomorrow

Attached: 097fc4b80b21b99390edb12018e1acd5.jpg (580x777, 115K)

post haibane renmei in your autistic threads one more time orbiter and i'll-

stop posting these threads it's been over a year

>stop posting these threads it's been over a year
no

she doesn't want them to exist and wishes you would disappear. you took one of the last safe places from her

id rather not believe what a random person says

that's fine
it's what she wants though. she misses being able to come here without crying. at least post more anonymously like you used to in the letter threads or something. would you want to be a living meme? to have your name filtered and cursed? to have your favorite characters and sources of happiness taken away from you and used as torture devices? that is how she feels and you can stop it any time

unless you get proof of her saying that she wants me to stop then i will.

sure I could dig up proof but why would I violate her privacy like that? what do you honestly think the situation is right now between you two? she regrets that you exist but she doesn't hate you because she's too nice for that. why else do you think things ended up like this in the first place? you took advantage of her kindness and pushed her into a position she couldn't take any more so she ghosted you like everyone else that stressed her out. it's over and the only thing she wants is to forget and move on. if you cared about her 10% as much as you say you do you'd do what makes her feel better instead of airing your dirty laundry on Jow Forums at her expense

rem (op) is an absolute basketcase, good luck ever talking sense into him
he's also unbelievably selfish and is just doing this for his own benefit, i doubt he gives a single shit about kat anymore

I know rem
I've talked to rem
rem ghosted me
I don't hate rem, I want to help him
I don't want anyone to suffer
I just want things to move forward
maybe then they can both be happy

im afraid i cant believe you then. im also posting these threads to cope with things. do what you want to try to make me stop. kat knows my dox and other personal stuff so you and her could post it

whatever your motivation is, you're talking to the human equivalent of a brick wall, he's extremely mentally ill with a low iq and the lowest emotional iq i have ever seen in a human being, also he even admits in its for his own benefit because he's a selfish cunt who doesn't give a damn about anyone's feelings but his own

why would she do that? why do you see her like that? she wants this whole situation to go away so why would she make a scene? she respects you as a human being so can't you do the same? coping is fine but you can cope like the thousands of other anons that don't bring up names and repost the same images and threads. stop stealing her personality and what she treasured and making a mockery of it in public. you've made her cry at the sight of things that used to make her smile. is that what you want? do you hate her and want her to cry? do you wish for her to be in pain? it's alright if that's the case but you should admit it at least so you can start to move on. it's better to be honest with yourself about things than keep pretending it's all ok.

I was told a very similar thing by one of his friends a long time ago but that doesn't mean it's hopeless. if you'd written him off like you're pretending to you wouldn't be in every one of his threads. I know you care about him too so stop being tsundere and try to help ease his pain or something

tfw i legitimately tried to help him but he did the same to me

it's ok friend, you did your best
it must hurt but at least you can be proud of yourself for trying and not being a bystander
you're a good human in my book

big cummies for kat!!`

>but that doesn't mean it's hopeless.
oh yes it does
>know you care about him too so stop being tsundere and try to help ease his pain or something
bahahaha, if it was up to me the piece of shit would be burning in hell right now, im only in here just to see if anything's changed after over a year of him doing this, and nothing has

that's what you say in every thread
"I just found it as I was scrolling"
"I'm just wondering if things have changed"
"I don't even like him I was just stopping by to tell him [random insult]"
please you're like the bitter ex bf that still has a picture in his wallet
I'm not judging you, I know your story too more or less and it's ok

who are you guys?
i dont think i can stop. so you and her can just both conclude that im an evil person and filter me. liking some of the same stuff as her doesn't make it stealing her personality either. im nothing like her.

I'm the ghost of christmas' past
I think you could stop if you wanted to, but it's ok if you don't want to. I'm not here to judge I just wanted to make a request for her sake since she was nice when we spent time together. I don't see you as evil and I don't believe she does either. you should become RGTOW - rems going their own way

>who are you guys?
its just like i said, someone helpful you ghosted. im not here to say bad things i just have nothing better to do right now

i ghost most people that want to try helping because i feel like i'll just waste their time. if we barely knew each other then it wasnt personal. so i apologize

big kat? more like big fat

Attached: 5d2vlHnAC-oa10GR0HtE7yBidHDju8bvkZH5jAeM3v3LP5C-26l-1f4VcSTq2XZLPNUcdT1kAGdMrdJImaGpgZrsyLnNo8lFvezl (540x304, 1.89M)

fucking owned holy shit OP BTFO holy SHET

Attached: __reki_haibane_renmei_drawn_by_uto__990026c92d00be2111787dcfaf18a011.jpg (800x1000, 174K)

>just remembered the meme about kat having a black bf was actually true at one point
I don't think they ever met up but nudes were certainly shared

bump for goodnight big kath

okay, the sepsis is working. I should go into shock soon.