Why didn't you fight back against your bullies?

Why didn't you fight back against your bullies?

Attached: justice.webm (640x340, 1.93M)

I was in middle school in the mid-2000's.

This was the time where a lot of schools adopted a zero tolerance policy towards any sort of bullying or physical confrontations. Peak helicopter mom era.

To give you an example of how insane it was, at the time I played community handegg as the backup quarterback and had a pretty ridiculous arm (some of the guys I played with went on to pro careers). I physically could not help that on the odd chance I missed a target, the ball would make a shotgun blast sound when hitting the back wall.

I got pulled out of gym because a teacher thought I was being "too aggressive" and they phoned home and everything. Parents had to bring in pictures of me playing football and be like "yes, user indeed plays football, he works out his arm four evenings a week."

This was over a standard game of dodgeball in gym class so just imagine the circumstances if an actual fight arose.

Any sort of fight or confrontation came with the threat of a suspension, explusion, anger management, therapy, etc. So instead it was just extreme cattiness from everyone.

sounds pretty comfy ngl

Went to a smaller school in the mid 2000s like user above, and post columbine there was a universal "no bullying" policy enforced.
Was cool with the jocky kids because I played sports for a year. Fell in with the stoner fuck-ups later on but still was left alone. Really nobody wanted to hurt anyone else. It was a small community.

I wasnt quite bullied I was just generally disregarded. There would've been no point in me going around hitting everyone into being my friends, I would've just got expelled.
Which in retrospect woudl've been fine, but I had no way of knowing.

I was on probation. If I got into ANY fight, I instantly went to juvie for a week. Didnt matter if I fought in self defense, hell even just sitting there getting punched could get me in trouble

Always thought a shooter would take care of them but then I realized that they'd just be losers in the future and I'm sitting here making a living for myself.

Protip: dont give a shit about others and worry about yourself

I did and it just made things worse overall, I had no social value so I was in the wrong.

Attached: 1550033783933.jpg (1920x1080, 763K)

DESU it wasn't comfy at all.

Men who would otherwise slug it out in gym class and then be laughing it off five minutes later as newfound friends were instead forced to settle disputes via petty drama and backstabbing as if they were teenage girls. The problem here is that men are much more efficient at said drama so within a day or two you'd come to school and everybody would be calling you gay or refusing to hang out with you for a variety of nonsensical reasons. Think discord drama but transposed into IRL.

Women fucking thrived in this environment so it was a constant stream of parents calling the school to complain that stacey said something about jill on myspace. Of course with it being outside school property the schools had no idea what the fuck to do and just sort of let it fester so within 3 years everybody hated each other and had miles of dirt to spread rumors.

I didn't really have bullies. I've always been more or less ignored by everyone.

I did

They called me a psycho behind my back

did, I was still just one of the outcasts but no one really bothered me

Attached: 1391.jpg (786x585, 175K)

The only bullies I've faced are bully anons that like to talk dirty to sissies. I usually just go along with them because it makes my pp hard.

>tfw the bullied girl snaps and kills some girls in front of your shoe locker and you're stuck at school

They were physically superior. I was always the third or fourth largest guy in class so beating me was like a trophy for them.

Not small enough for people to say hey thats nots fair man, not big enough to instill fear with my size. At least my size allowed me to never let the bullying level get too bad, but it never went away.

My name rhymes with Gay so you can see how easy it was to pick on me.

One day i finally hit my breaking point and went into a stage of autistic rage and just flung my body at one of the dudes. I didn't do much besides just some punches but it was enough to make his nose bleed.

After that I was told I was a violent person and i never heard the end of it and it carried its way into High school where I had to take a class meant for retards and blacks that had only like 8 people in it for a year. Finally took therapy where they actually gaslit me into thinking I was an angry person.

Despite the fact that this was "drawn" and made for pedos by pedos who all should collectively be rounded up and burned alive by a time traveler gook slayer from the mid 40s. All for the sake of respecting god tier animes like Hellsing. All that aside, though, that scene was very... very... fucking satisfying to watch.

Attached: 1549347396940.png (1179x664, 1.23M)

okay what's the deal here
is she like an alien or some 2000yo demon with superstrength or something

>be me
>2nd grade
>group of boys telling everyone "no girls allowed" on a big piece of playground equipment
>climbed on while an older boy wasn't looking
>spotted
>cornered with no way down
>one kid lunges at me and just starts choking me
>vision spotty and dark
>literally fucking pass out
>ffw to principal's office
>nurse told me that because nobody saw me pass out, she thinks I'm exaggerating
>admin/principal are upset with me because I take over 15 minutes to write a report of what happened
>call my parents, tell them I'm being dramatic and that they should watch out for compulsive lying
>made to sit in a room with the principle and every boy I said was there
>they're crying, telling the principal that I was lying, saying that I was always mean to them in class
>kids got off scott-free
>literally walked around for the next week with bruises around my neck
I was taught that no adult in public education gives a flying fuck about bullying, and that the victim will always be told they're dramatic little liars

Looking back at it now, I don't think I ever hard a bully. I think people were just annoyed with me, and it was justified, given that I was a kid locked in my own little world.

Real answer : I just didn't want to be fired from school.

>fight back bro, dont be a tattle
This is always been fucking meme
My bullies were a foot taller than me and there were several of them.
If I tried to fight back I would have ended up in the hospital like that other kid who got hit with a pipe.
And the few times I did stand up to myself I was the one that got into trouble (being the lottery outcast)
>t. Went to high school in the 90s
The columbine shooters were 100% justified and that school got everything it deserved

>no adult in public education gives a flying fuck about bullying, and that the victim will always be told they're dramatic little liars
Fucking this. Society always blames the victim
Also this

because i have glass bones paper skin and im super short

Most of my bullies were the school authorities, bitchy females that were protected by everyone else and my parents. I really couldn't fight back if I tried.

I did, they got bored or disgusted of me.

>Despite the fact that this was "drawn" and made for pedos by pedos who all should collectively be rounded up and burned alive by a time traveler gook slayer from the mid 40s. All for the sake of respecting god tier animes like Hellsing. All that aside, though, that scene was very... very... fucking satisfying to watch.
This post reeks of reddit

what anime's that from? looks like something I'd watch

never had any bullies, primary had a very wholesome tight class. Though there were the erradic types in the school, one was once cutting line in the canteen, dude was sprinting forward with his buddy and i tripped him, dude got mad and started beating my face in, i dont think he really wanted to since i didnt even get a black eye or any damage, tho i think he did get expelled since this was apparently the last straw in the higherups eyes. dont really know what happend there they didnt even try to find me or talk with me or ask me anything, day went on as usual and i got my 5 minutes of fame in class for being an ironman. Other time a bully from another city joined the class but since the class was so tight when he tried anything he was quickly shut down and pretty much made the black sheep instantly and transferred again, i kinda feel bad for that guy since he probably was just trying to appeal and fit in or something.
heres your data you CIA psyops AI.

I DID

I WENT TO PRISON FOR (EXCESSIVE FORCE)

REEEEEEE

Attached: 1552983419944.png (295x229, 92K)

Yeah, several times. I never had any dudes my size or bigger pick on me, just some mexicano macho men, (I was pretty big through highschool) so it was pretty easy to just one and done slug em. Felt good, man.

Attached: 1547790878843.jpg (499x498, 43K)

I did, then I got bullied by the school. Once I returned from the suspension the whole class started bullying me, at that point I realized that it was a losing fight, that's how I became a shut in.

What fucking anime is this from?
Don't just post this shit and not answer.

I did.

I beat him up in middle school. Last week of school, on a field trip, dude said I was a faggot or something and said my mom deserved to die. I saw red and pushed him over and punched him in the stomach repeatedly, knocking the wind out of him. Got up and kicked him in the side, then the balls. Teacher walked over and broke us up.

Because the retard admitted to bullying me about my mom dying, he got in trouble, suspended for two weeks (last week of school year, first week of next) after I kicked his shit in and I got away with no punishment. After that people stopped bullying me, they more or less ignored me. Weirdly enough, sperging out was the best thing I ever did.
One of my teachers fucking congratulated me in class that was the weirdest experience, still feels like a fever dream
>inb4 you're lying this is a revenge fantasy
I honestly understand why you would think that, I am still astonished to this day.

I did and my dad never helped me

>bullies start to pick on my friends and me
>cry to my dad
>he starts shouting at me saying how boys don't cry and you need to punch them and how he'll be there to back me up
>I believe his bullshit
>unleash a fucking autistic rage against the bullies
>beat the fuck out of one of them
>fat cunt teacher comes around and pulls me off him
>I get walked straight into the office
>"hurr you were a good kid why didn't you tell the teacher hurr."
>I DID
>"stop being cheeky or I'll ring your parents."
>ring my parents anyway
>my dad walks in
>agrees with the principal to give me 2 weeks dentention for fighting against the bullies
>doesn't congratulate me on manning up
> doesn't look at me in the car
>just drives me home

I have anger issues, but that's probably down to me. To be totally honest I'm glad I done something myself because schools In the UK are shit.

Attached: 1548671254587.png (340x418, 136K)

>Never got bullied
>Never disliked by anyone
>Never truly liked by anyone
>Never invited to do anything
>I was just there
To the normies, I was one of their NPCs.

Attached: pixel pepe.png (600x588, 4K)

I did, beaten him too. Not much changed in my life because of that, didn't feel satisfactory at all, was disgusted when normalfags tried peace treaty with me after that, they just started targeting other kid after that, and i realized i dislike hurting people

Coudn't , he was the director's son
I see this son of a bitch on street I fucking rape him

I didn't know you weren't allowed to talk back to black kids, so I didn't know that I didn't have to stand there and take it.

well first it was my older brother and at one point my mom beat the shit out of me for complaining about it but all the times after that I was just a weak and timid pussy. oh and in high school my bully was also my best friend. I deserve it for putting up with it I guess, but now that I'm stronger I really want to hurt them all.

middle school bully is a security guard at target
best friend really wants to be friends again shouldn't be hard to get to him
brother is the real challenge, he is an avid weight lifter and a few inches taller, might just shoot him before killing myself.

i did but I got beat into submission which caused me to turn into.a masochistic aissy faggot

reverse google shows that this anime is called Vivid Strike

I am sorry to hear that, Satan

straight up made up, if you were really a girl the boys would have been punished before proof would even be asked for. or maybe you're 40 idk.

Growing up I never really learned how to form proper dialogue and most of it was just asking questions and being neglected so I never wanted to bother anyone. I honestly just thought people were making fun of me my whole life because they were always laughing and smiling and I never got any of what they were trying to say to me so I just took that as how life was when I expose myself anywhere outside of my room.
I felt too different from the white kids and too different for the blacks, nobody else in my school was mixed race, it was just me in seclusion with temporary friends until they moved away and I was by myself again, not that it was unusual to me. My genes and gentle nature were the only things holding me back, and it pervaded until middle school where i just started hating everyone except for stacy.

Attached: 1552368575873.jpg (750x592, 46K)

what type of muutt r u?

>Society always blames the victim

Because it's the easiest option. Actually stopping bullying would require a massive overhaul of the school system. Which will never fucking happen. People will always choose the quick and easy solution, even if it's just a stopgap solution that doesn't actually work. People are selfish and lazy. They don't want to address complaints, they just want the complainers to shut up.

>implying you can fight your way out of bullying
Luckily for me I didn't really get bullied.

Attached: [ron] Vivid Strike! - 10 [766D72D5].mkv_snapshot_04.25_[2016.12.09_23.31.14].jpg (706x698, 101K)

I didn't even begin growing a backbone until I told my mother I didn't like the kid she brought over for "playdates" because he was unsanitary and kept touching my shit, eating my food. His mother was the same fucking way too, stealing my fucking medication (adderral so she could waste her time playing sudoku) and mooching off of my own mother for rent. My neighbor at the time also liked to steal my videogames and our moms just accepted it and thought we were gonna get gay married because I hated him. I was miserable. I hate everyone but I can't bring myself to show it.

society loves victims and that's why everyone victimizes themselves today. seriously fuck off back to whatever planet you came from because you are not talking about this one.

My father was Jamaican and my mother is a mix of Italian, Anglo and Mexican. She's incredibly white passing. People just call me black though because of the hair. I'm somewhat pale because of how much time I spend inside. I'd rather be called tarnished genes instead of black because if someone's gonna bully me I'd at least want there to be truth to it. I don't know why people say mean ignorant things.

>fight back one bully
>get beaten up by his friends
>bullying became physical and they were always in a group
Just stand up for yourself right

Too many negatives, this made no sense

the weren't should be a were

I was more autistic than I am now. I believed that ignoring will make them go away as my parents said, it didn't desu. Now years after I still feel cold, pure hate everytime I see someone related to my gradeschool years. I wanna beat all of them until they die, but I cannot since I have aims more important than mere trash. Sometimes when they catch me starting at them in blank hatred I see some fear arising, even previous bullies.

If I become a failure again and will decide to an hero, I would go on rampage first in town murdering and mutilating every last of them, then really an hero.

Hi FBI, CIA, interpol, NSA, I don't plan to get in that condition. Please don't arrest me too early, thanks.

Attached: 1549366217548.png (550x563, 155K)

Was never bullied, desu. Almost no one in the school was because people were generally chill. There were several kids that would get constantly roasted and generally made fun of but I've seen basically 0 physical confrontation between anyone from 5th grade onwards.
being 6'2/200lb hoboesque uberneckbeard and with a 5-inch full beard in 10th grade probably also helped

This too.

>implying anyone cared about me enough to bully me
Thanks you too.