What is the point of sex with 2 girls simultaneously? I have only one dick

What is the point of sex with 2 girls simultaneously? I have only one dick.
Considering to buy two hookers at once, but not sure is it worth it.

Attached: 1547410158604.jpg (1500x996, 216K)

facesitting to degrade yourself for being a degenerate, but one is on ur balls for the pleasure

CHILD BIRTHING HIPS

It's a beautiful night outside

Make them have sex with each other while you watch from across the room and masturbate.

paying for it would suck

Let's be honest here, you would kill for a life wouldn't you?

>What is the point of sex with 2 girls simultaneously?
Indeed. Why only 2?

Attached: Brennus and His Share of the Spoils.jpg (1200x1628, 263K)

So it is good only for degenerated fetishes? Meh.
The fuck is that supposed to mean?

100% bragging right

You would kill for a life wouldn't you?

probably that one gets tired and you can replace them, or to create competition I guess.

Are you retarded or smth...?

So I guess you would kill for a life.

>group sex is only good for degeneracy
You don't say?

I have no idea, that's why I asked.

You still have two hands and a mouth though, as does whichever one you're fucking at the moment. You can focus on girl #2 with everything else while girl #1 gets your dick, or the two of you together can focus on girl #2 while fucking.

It takes a lot of creativity and communication but it's pretty great.

But I don't have erogenous zones on my tongue or hands.

You mean your own personal enjoyment with two? If you're a pervert, one can have a go at your ass while you fuck the other. If you're normal, it's the emotional high, the ego enjoyment of getting two girls at once. Totally subjective but getting to look up at two girls at once on you, is a special kind of feel.

Or just the kindness of taking care of two girls if you want to see it like that.

just to brag about it after

I am normal, I just don't like licking and stuff like that. Although I understand you, that it is enjoyable seeing two girls at once, but it is still looks kinda impractical.

Sure it's impracticaly, but you don't do it for the practicality, you do it to get two girls at the same time.

You fuck one while eating the other one out.

To feel like hot shit. It doesn't really work if you're paying for it.

Guess I'll better fuck them seperately.

You can fuck them one after the other, if you get them in that mindset. One gets herself off while you're fucking the other, then switch after you finish with the first.

I mean, you can have them 69, while you fuck them.

A friend of mine loved having someone lick her clit while I fucked her. Or licking someone's clit while I fucked them.

She said that feeling my semen drip on her face at it leaked around my cock from inside some other girl's vagina was one of the hottest things she'd ever experienced, but was conflicted by jealousy and next time would I please pull out and finish by fucking her throat instead.

You do what the nice lady says.

What you do is have them make out missionary style, and with their pussies lined up you can alternate fucking them both or even in between both. If you're disciplined enough and have enough self-control, and if you're quick enough, when you start to blow your load, try and switch pussies halfway through so you can cream both with one load.

Also don't forget a shared bj from them.

>t. personal experience you won't want to miss if you have the chance

It isn't chancy, you can buy as many hookers as you want, whenever you want.
I'll try, I guess.

Why the fuck is this image making me laugh so hard

My nigga looks so pleased with himself

I mean to say if you get this chance. If you're just going to go to hooker for it whenever you want then sure don't feel rushed to anything.

well idk, i've always liked the idea of having sex as something intimate between two individuals, for some reason the thought of threesomes/groupsex and stuff doesn't turn me on at all like it appearently does to most guys..
>inb4 religious fag

Attached: 1550443458234.jpg (1287x1600, 256K)

if you don't know what to do it's a waste of money,

one on the right has nicer tits, honestly

idk i always assumed a lack of interest in a threesome was an aspect of my low self esteem.

getting tired is a real thing. had two girls crawl in my bed drunk and started having sex with one and she got tired and fell off me, then slid to the floor so I got on the other one

I think left one is shopped. Her nipples unnaturally and unproportionally small.

link to image set?

Huh? Whalaaat?