You are now being blamed for new Zealand

You are now being blamed for new Zealand

youtu.be/oqNw5XxHACg

Attached: Capture.png (207x291, 75K)

The funniest thing is, it's literally the kiwifarms guy refusing to dox his own site's users, not anything about Brenton himself. The New Zealand government just wants to send a bunch of people to jail for watching a fucking video. New Zealand is clearly a shit country and they should fuck off.

tfw uniornically live in fascist state nz

Why are incels being targeted for everything and now?

Attached: 1552908417946.jpg (539x960, 50K)

>mfw shithole country turning authoritarian
buncha panzies
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Good afternoon

I am hoping that you can help us with an investigation the New Zealand Police are working on.

On 15 March 2019 there was a shooting in New Zealand with multiple fatalities at two mosques in the city of Christchurch.

The alleged offender in this matter is a Brenton TARRANT.

At around the time of the shooting there were a number of posts and links posted on kiwifarms.net relating to the shooting and TARRANT

We would like to preserve any posts and technical data including IP addresses, email addresses etc linked to these posts pending a formal legal request .

Could you please advise what legal process you require for this request and also confirm preservation of the data requested pending legal process.

Kind regards

John

-
Is this a joke? I'm not turning over information about my users. The person responsible for posting the video and manifesto PDF is myself.

I feel real bad for you guys, you've got a quiet nation and now this attack is going to be the first thing people think of for the next 10 years when they hear the name New Zealand, but you can't do this. Tell your superiors they're going to make the entire country and its government look like clowns by trying to censor the Internet. You're a small, irrelevant island nation barely more recognizable than any other nameless pacific sovereignty. You do not have the clout to eradicate a video from the Internet and you do not have the legal reach to imprison everyone whose posted it. If anyone turns over to you the information they're asking for they're not only cowards, but they're fucking idiots.

Attached: Z5e8qn4.jpg (495x500, 30K)

Absolutely fucking based holy shit

>video about privacy online
>comments calling the uploader an incel
>someone criticizes a movie
>"didn't know x was an incel"
>video about unabomber
>people calling him an incel

Why is everyone an incel now? Does incel now mean someone who isn't part of the mainstream culture, that deviates from it? What does incel even mean anymore?

Attached: vlofCnf_0.jpg (478x526, 137K)

>I downloaded the video from kiwifarms
>I'm not in NZ

Attached: 1d8ca739883c4ab3843128e90c572db0..gif (250x203, 136K)

Like many other pejoratives (racist, sexist, neckbeard, loser, virgin, manchild, alt-right, etc) it has become completely divorced from its original actual meaning and is just use to designate LE BAD GUYS >:(

At this point it's a slur used to brand any white male that doesn't conform to mainstream anti-white PC narrative.

yeah that guy isnt real and nobodies being charged with sharing a video with a guy driving to gas gas gas

why did tarrent lay 50 muslims at the feet of whites, why didnt he just say he was with isis, it would have spun better for whites

SURRENDER YOUR DATA NOOOOOOWW

But I've got a data licence.

It's all the fault of incels for always going "one of us". And now it's backfired on you. Bet you regret now having claimed that shooter is one of you incels. He had a gf for fuck's sake.

Read his manifesto, idiot.

>memes has to be taken 100% seriously
did you use all your brain juice for this one?

>incelists
Just leave me alone!

Attached: 1528054341319.jpg (720x491, 28K)

>What does incel even mean anymore?
Whatever the news media decides will scare people the most.

Who the fuck is new Zealand?

Sounds like this stupid "incel" word really hurts you guys. I remember when it simply meant "involuntarily celibate". I guess that kinda would describe neonazis like yourself though.

>>What does incel even mean anymore?
well, quite clearly, it's a label put only on white men
mass media never uses it in any other way
iincels in their eyes are a white dude that doesn't do and say like they want to, of course, to butter it up a little extra they call us virgins and that we have mental issues because of that, and only because of that

they completely ignore that this guy, or breivik for instance, were not virgins and could get laid whenever they want with whores or pay prostitutes

Attached: 1514071335589.jpg (488x366, 29K)

It goes to show how most humans are stuck in a primal, caveman mindset that revolves almost entirely on your ability to reproduce. Notice how they use "virgin" and "incel" as some kind of nasty insult to spite people, it doesn't matter how accomplished or skilled you are, if you can't reproduce you're bad and evil to these literal cavemen, the only thing on their minds is sex and looking good in front of the tribe.

it's not even about reproduction, it's just about the idea that all white men can't get laid

Nobody even knows who I am. How could they possibly blame me? If you get triggered by some random saying virgins are to blame you're probably low IQ

Attached: 7ed42820271eca3913a7916d0146c0b3.jpg (348x342, 21K)

>unaware of the agendas being streamed into their head
>calls others low iq

>>video about unabomber
>>people calling him an incel
the unabomber actually was a proto-incel though
one of his motivations for writing the manifesto was his own failure to have a family (i.e. wife and kids)

How is this anything to do with me?

Virgin shaming has been a just another lazy muddy way to shut down a debate. Instead of the points of discussion itself.

>saying virgins are to blame
I concur.

Attached: ayeaye.jpg (853x480, 76K)

I saw we start a movement where we kidnap virgins and save them from themselves whilst they are bonded in silken ropes and titillated by long fluff-tipped feathers.

Attached: pervert_alert.jpg (852x480, 66K)

tik tok incels your time is coming

Attached: popular-asian-short-hairstyles-short-hairstyles-2016-2017-regarding-short-hairstyle-for-asian-girl.j (500x667, 99K)

It's more gynocentrism.
>slut shaming bad
>virgin shaming good
>fat shaming bad
>manlet shaming good
What else would you expect from the eternal roastie? Don't ever confuse "emotional" for "empathetic".

Attached: er.jpg (916x916, 72K)