If you haven't seen this anime you need to get off this board

if you haven't seen this anime you need to get off this board

Attached: 3886829.jpg (665x375, 58K)

seen a few eps but couldn't get into to it
does it get good later?

yes it gets good later, i mean its good at the start but if you belong here you will like it

I read the manga when I was really sick and now I can't remember anything and the whole story is a blur. Does this count?

yes, go reread the manga or watch the anime

>what?
>a police officer that doesn't like cop shows?
>git oUT
This is what you sound like. For real omega males that are actual outcasts they generally use anime as AN ESCAPE FROM REALITY. That show is awful. I wish I hadn't watched the first episode years ago and get pissy when it comes up so often. I hate recognizing the images. That and SEL, except it's actually interesting. This shit is of a dog.

I got bored and dropped it in a few episodes desu

this anime is life.

I read the light novel and it was great too bad you guys are too dumb to read bwahahaha

Imagine patting yourself on the back for reading fiction.

too bad it was unrealistic, no girl will ever come knocking on your door, you will just stay in your room and die alone

You guys are gay nerds

I'm not patting myself on the back it was a quick and enjoyable read. It's like a hundred pages and translated from Jap speak so the language is simple. It's also easy to find a PDF of the entire book free online if you search for it. Most of it is about the writer's actual experiences, the NHK angle is an artistic interpretation of his psychology. Anyway, I highly recommend it if you ever decide to stop being a pleb.

Lol all that backtracking. Good job on your hundred page book pal, did your teacher give you your Book-It pizza hut voucher yet?

I didn't get anything other than the wisdom and pleasure that you will never enjoy

This. Dropped it early on a bit after he starts taking pics of actual school girld

Getting a lot of pleasure from reading your goofy ass posts, not much wisdom though.

Well you've got to have something in your life to enjoy I guess. It's better than sitting around being a pleb all day haha

I'm sure you know all about that.

The more we talk the more I learn.

About how much of a goof you are? I'm doing my best to teach you, so I'm glad it's working.

Well I'm just saying that if this weren't on the internet and we were really talking to each other in real life then I would have no problem dropping you.

I watched the first episode and found it boring. Good enough?

*dropping to your knees and sucking my hairy balls.

I prefer WataMote

So you would drop to my knees and suck your hairy balls? If only you read a book you measly pleb then you wouldn't make such glaring mistakes in your grammar. I bet you couldn't even pull off a spinning backfist punch with proper foot placement. Really I pity you and this entire exchange was wondering by me at the first moment, but I've let you linger on in my presence because, frankly, you make me laugh.

Typical fictionlet has zero concept of context.
>you make me laugh
I already said that you absolute goof get your own insults.

But it's true I'm laughing at you right now

It's not that good tho

tomoko ends up with a yuri harem and a close group of friends in the manga

Attached: 1551835580486.jpg (570x1024, 122K)

Sounds like a defense mechanism, poor guy.

Boring. I guess you really are a pleb I should never have given you the chance.

Don't worry, I'll still give you a chance at getting your boyhole filled if you put on some makeup.

I know
Fffffuuuuuuuuu

>Just wanted to see how this works. Nvm

It's great to be honest. She really grew as a person. She just had to put in the effort to talk to people.

this anime proves that femobts don't exist

I don't have the patience to watch anime OP. Please don't judge me.

Attached: QoZNfIf.jpg (1280x861, 370K)

I know I know
But user the anime adaptation really sucks it lacks a lot of the manga and was heavily censored
Read the novel or the manga already :(

Satou is a semi-chad
>moved from his flyover shithole to the capital
>fucked a girl in hs
>did drugs
>had a girl interested in him and a friend

holy shit, that's an eyeopener. That's tomoko?? I'm jealous of an anime character shut-in?? Why haven't I offed myself yet

Attached: 1542491124926.jpg (327x321, 83K)

what do you have the patience for

Wtf is her garter attached to?
Anime is only fun with bros

I watched it until the woman arrived then I stopped because she pissed me off.

He has sex, he ain't my nigga.

I showed this anime to a girl and she ghosted me. I changed my life and became social but I lost so much in the process that I have nothing to show myself and I'm stuck in this spiral of negative thinking which I tried to block out but I couldn't. She told me she might end up running away, she had her reasoning but I wanted to met her in another life. She is something special, it's kind of like I messed up her route in a VN.

Sato was a normalfag.

I have been meaning to but it seems kinda lame, I'm sure if I stuck with it I'd like it more but I never got past the first episode

i never seen an anime in my life, i mean other than lets say dragon ball? i want a taste of what you weirdos like, send me a link where i can see this, is this with subtitles? or can i get an English version of it, walk me through please.

Satou is a cuck and an orbiter.
If you don't identify with yamazaki you need to gtfo.

Attached: 1549886971919813916.jpg (715x1010, 955K)

Sato was peak normalfag though and the show is pretty shit
>random girls try to save him
>has multiple friends
>goes out and about with no issues
>as soon as he decided to not be hikki anymore he gets a job with no effort

I would rather love lain. Sorry

more of the ops site you retarded
you need to fuck off this board
nhk is failed normalfag garbage
and so is punpun

Attached: fuck punpun.png (783x767, 1.26M)

Exactly, thanks for posting so I don't have to, said everything I dislike about it. So unrealistic and I don't even like the characters enough to make up for it. I was into it as a 14 year old that saw everything on the surface-level but as a 24 year old adult living a neet life I see it with new eyes

>Sato was peak normalfag though and the show is pretty shit
>>random girls try to save him
>>has multiple friends
>>goes out and about with no issues
>>as soon as he decided to not be hikki anymore he gets a job with no effort
well, when you put it that way I guess he never was a true neet or anything, none of them were
I'm glad only I have known the suffering and hellscape of true NEETdom

Attached: 1515340525764.jpg (250x235, 10K)

ain't watching this normie ironic weeb shit nigger

Attached: triangle mouse.jpg (125x121, 2K)

this
anyone who likes that or punpun is a normalfag
nhk posters should be banned