/cook/

/cook/
Fast user here and I made chicken soup today.
What did you guys make today to eat?

Attached: chicken soup food.jpg (1920x2560, 1M)

I can't cook
waah waah wawawaw

Attached: 1551509722426.jpg (894x894, 72K)

>read that as cock

I ate unironically Edamame, shelled. They were very cheap and full of protein is the reason.

I put egg on it, and cheese, and a bit of tomato sauce. Sometimes I make my own pizza though, I also bought flour for the cheap.

Made these a few days ago, gonna make them again tomorrow. Sonoran hot dogs. Came out really good

Attached: 105ee590-3bc3-4dbf-a500-139e6cb4c57e.jpg (720x540, 47K)

lots of green in there I see

I havent moved onto pizza etc as im no carb plus doing one pan recipes.
I feel naughty for eating a bowl of chicken soup since I ate a bowl of food yesterday..
its easy
looks nice man
>lots of green in there I see
Yeah, LEEK , bock choy, zuccini and cauliflower etc.

I too am a /soup/ guy, easy to make and easy to eat

I made soup 2 days ago, heres the ingredients:
Carrots
Onions
Leeks
Beef soup bones
Barley
Marjoram
Parsnip
Garlic
Celeriac
Basil
Parsley
Dill
Cabbage

It turned out pretty good. But next soup, I'll remove the parsnip, and cut the veggies into smaller cubes, and watch the heat too because it ended up being thicker than I wanted. The taste by itself is still pretty good, one of my best soups.

Oh yeah and knorr beef stock pots. I guess they aint so bad if marco pierre white uses them.

Thats the thing about soups, you can just learn after each one and can add pretty much anything.
Do you use slow cooker?
I find you cant go wrong now

no I just use a normal cooking pot and let it simmer for hours

and also I dont use garbage tap water, only filtered/bottled water. why waste all my ingredients in shit water? and i dont use some fucking canola oil. only good oil, like butter or virgin olive oil. i think one of the keys to cooking is to respect the ingredients you're using, respect the dish you're making. if you want to go the mcdonalds route and use garbage ingredients because it's faster/cheaper, you'll never be a good cook.

I made a yummy bowl of cereal with a glass of milk and one banana.
Milk and banana is a very filling combo for me so I use it for every meal that Im too lazy to cook

Wow, that looks awesome user. Good work.

Today I made lemon pepper chicken leg quarters, snaps with peas and 2 double baked stuffed potatoes. Was great.

See, THIS is the thread to talk about food!

I've got to agree, user. Respecting the dish and using only quality ingredients while taking lessons from both the good and bad qualities each time you make something is how you become a proper cook.

I fucking adore /cook/ threads.

I made soup too.
>Poured the powder into the mug.
>Boiled the hot water
>Poured the hot water into the mug
>Stirred

All finished. Did it all by myself.

yeah cooking is alright.

Attached: me.jpg (273x148, 9K)

Tomorrow I think I'm going to make Parmesan broiled Tilapia for dinner. Maybe with some steamed asparagus and sauteed rice with kale.

This looks awesome minus the bread, can't eat that stuff.

Yes, that's the only thing I sing about. How did you know, user?

The fuck are you talking about? This is a /cook/ thread.

Attached: facepie.jpg (640x591, 60K)

I think I'll leave you alone from now on. Farewell.

Take it easy and eat healthy.

I made some ramen. I got bored of making the same ramen all the time and the internet told me to put peanut butter in it and I did and it tasted good.

Was very good mein dude. Sucks you cant eat bread because I toast my bread a little bit in the oven and it makes it taste so good

I'm jealous, that sounds fantastic. My sister tested positive for celiacs a while back and I noticed a lot of improvements when I started doing keto. Haven't eaten bread since, been a few years.

>ramen
make spaghetti at least, i dont understand those "poorfags" who eat fucking ramens it's fucking unhealthy and making actual pastas aint fucking hard you literally just boil water and throw the pastas in and wait til theyre cooked the way you want

I'm not a "poorfag" I just like ramen so I eat ramen.

Celiac sounds horrid...Sorry you have to go through that

>it's fucking unhealthy

I want to die, though. That's why I eat garbage. I eat it so it can rot my body. I can feel it happening.

It isn't like pasta is expensive lmfao. It's some of the cheapest shit you can eat, right up there with rice. It just takes *slightly* more effort than sticking your glue noodles in a microwave.

I mean OK if you buy good quality ramens but otherwise the generic shit is terrible

alright then. make sure to drink all the diet cola for the aspartame, and sprinkle MSG everywhere.

I'm drinking regular cola because I figured the sugar would fuck me up worse than the aspartame.

I think maruchan tastes pretty good. it's what I usually get. If I can I get some other packaged ramen.

It's okay user, it's not really been that big of a deal for me now that I have a set diet. I'd have probably ended up moving away from bread and pasta regardless. It gave me some nasty acid reflux before I knew what was happening though.

nah aspartame is the worst shit

>hi this is Chef Wang, today I will teach you how to make Spicy Sichuan Rabbit stir fry

Attached: Screenshot_75.png (1207x710, 1.1M)

I made scrambled eggs w parm sprinkled on top, and some roasted asparagus. Very simple. It was bretty good

OP, I'm not one to say nice things around here but... That looks pretty good... Fag

is that vinaigrette?

Made a curry with some chicken tenderloins

I cook quite a lot lately. I made Kakuni last week, katsu curry is something I usually do weekly but it's kind of a cheat dish as I can use golden curry roux and get a solid base. I tried making Vietnamese wraps, but the rice paper wraps are quite fiddly, and I don't like the texture of them. I'll make a second attempt another day.
Classic french omelettes I do fairly often. I prefer cooking things that keep me quite active, so I love doing a stir fry.

Grilled chicken wings with honey mustard,already ate it sadly so i cant show off my great cooking aptitude

you know theres an entire board for this kind of shit right? just because you are an incel doesnt mean you cant migrate off of Jow Forums for a few minutes

>just because you are an incel
not an incel :)

>so broke and have no job
>trying to save all money for gas to get to job interviews
>spend days eating cottage cheese and pasta soaked in cold water bc can't waste money to buy fuel for stove
>finally Monday (today) go to benefits office
>completely out of food so don't eat before
>at the office from 10am to 3:30 pm mostly just waiting
>get emergency benefits, told they may apply to card today
>get confirmed for job, have to go take drug test
>spend $1.09 on coffee to keep energy up and to be able to piss for the test
>get to test facility (kinda far away), take test with time to spare
>still no benefits on card by 5pm
>buy bologna and bread for $3.19
>go home
>eat 4 bologna sandwiches

Feels great, bros! Those were the best fucking sandwiches after so long of being hungry af. I'll be eating good tomorrow with my benefits. What should I buy? I can't cook anything because no fuel for stove and can't waste my last monies on that when I need money to drive to work probably starting Thursday

That's not fasting. Fuck you, OP. Retard

I thought he meant he was just quick on his feet. Am I retarded for thinking that when he is obviously posting food or is he retarded for thinking he is fasting when he is eating?

>That's not fasting. Fuck you, OP. Retard
I was eating one meal every 5 days before day before last.