"I'm not going to abandon you"

>"I'm not going to abandon you"
>abandons me
When did you realize men were terrible?

Attached: vg.jpg (599x676, 131K)

One thing that mgtow don't acknowledge is that a majority of males are as shallow and disgusting as a majority of females are. They're all subscribing to the same evil mindset from the same source after all.
Thing is, this causes society overall to break down. Nobody wants to make families anymore because everyone is fucked up.

Let's be honest, you were an abusive piece of shit to him. That's why he abandoned you.

I wasn't abusive, I could probably make the argument that he was but I don't really care. I would have stuck around no matter what he did.

If my daughter was like that I would throw out all her merch and vidya.

Normie here. In what fucked up kind of relationship does that even come up? What kind of psychotic girlfriend asks for that reassurance, and what kind of boyfriend doesn't run for the hills upon hearing it? Truly we live at the end of days.

This is why you go for the nice robots that aren't too attractive or anything. I guarantee if you found some guy who isn't in high demand, you could easily keep him. Too bad you're not interested in that guy, either.

I guarantee most of the shallow and disgusting guys are that way since they are attractive and can afford to be that way. Just look at the massive amount of fat worshipers today. They are probably 1% female. Even fat girls can afford to not want fat guys most of the time.

>I wasn't abusive
>"men are scum"

yeah, this totally computes

You sound abusive to me.

He was a robot and he wasn't particularly attractive. But now's the part where you tell me he wasn't a ""real"" robot so it doesn't count.
This experience changed my opinion.

>only men do this
Underage get out. Women in their 20s are the most disloyal creatures on earth

Tell me about yourself OP. I won't abandon you if you're looking for company

He probably wasn't a real robot. A fuckton of people are masquerading on here as "robots" just so they can be in the top percentile and get the few girls who post here. The proof is in how many "robots" have had gfs or lost their virginity. Someone being genuine is here out of despair and hoping to find someone to empathize with them. Those "robots" are taking advantage of them just to get some egf. Clearly, it's working.

Quit being jealous of chadbots

>gets abandoned
t. man
Don't give up user you just have to find someone worth your time that actually means it

I'm not jealous, I think they are pathetic. How much of a loser do you have to be to come to a place FULL of losers, just so you can feel better about yourself? I may be unattractive and undesired, but at least I'm not fucking scum like that.

hehe I'm going to yoink your fembot and you can't stop me. Chadbots rise up

He did the right thing and you know it. You're damaged goods and would only ever bring him down, you know this very well. Be happy he got rid of the crazy mess that you are.

Sometimes people don't match one's expectations or treat people in ways that they never ever expected to be treated by another person. Promises and dreams established beforehand go up in smoke from then on. Anything less, I think, is just masochism.

I'm probably crazy, and damaged goods, but I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt him.

actual normie here.
OP probably has been 'abandoned' (dumped) by previous boyfriends which is why she asks that question, looking for validation and reassurance that she didn't deserve to be dumped.
>what kind of boyfriend doesn't run for the hills upon hearing it
one who understands basic human empathy and psychology.
you're not a normie if you don't get that right off the bat.
Hey, OP. Don't come to this board looking for reassurance, it's not the place to find people who will help you or make you feel better.
To answer the actual question
multiple friends who have had the same experience commiserating with me upon bringing up 'my friend is in trouble because her LDR boyfriend who came to visit for her birthday is trashing their hotel room and has her locked outside' 'my boyfriend is forcing me into sex and i feel uncomfortable refusing him' 'i got drugged by a man i went on a date with' 'i just found out my (new) ex has been cheating on me for six months with a married woman because he wanted to feel 'desirable''
the list goes on.
>inb4 'it's your fault for hanging out with trashy people'
at least i have friends.

Retard! I would give her all the vidyia she wanted and give her daddy cummies. She would be the happiest girl ever because every woman dreams of fucking her father.

fat people are gross and unnatural in general. Of course males being on the low rung of selection being fat goes into abyss. Shows someone with no self value.

>orbiters trying to pick up someone that's in pain instead cheering them up
disgusting all of you

Attached: 1544809846771.jpg (720x960, 66K)

she clearly wants companionship but I think OP is a man anyway

this user is wholesome and accurate.

i'm guessing you have borderline personality disorder, right?

No they don't. Where do you people come up with this stuff?

You didn't comment anything about how fat females can still be worshipped by a guy who isn't fat, and some are even decently attractive. Doesn't this prove that women as a whole are more shallow as a whole?

yo what do you think makes you 'damaged goods'
you're a person, not a product. stfu with that kind of trash-talking yourself.

I try my best
Most robots just need a hug and some good experiences with people. I hope OP finds someone who cares about her as much as she cares about him. Everybody needs someone they can trust and who will be there for them in their time of need not abandon them!

Attached: 1547008297301.jpg (732x1024, 99K)

I recently cut contact with a friend for essentially ghosting me for months, not even having the respect to call me back, text me or even just DM me to tell me what was going on. This was a person I significantly cared about, having talked them down from some of the worst moments of their life that I'd known of. And yet when they finally got back to me, all they really had to say amounted to "lol teehee sorry I'm just trying to be left alone".

I genuinely think it's humanity that is rotten wholesale after my experiences.

I just want a fat fembot to play vidya with and cherish. Where can I find one without being abandoned?

Thats not the point, he would have to drag your carcass for the rest of his life, and you would weight him down and pull him down. How would he raise a family with a damage goods woman? How would he succed in his career having to take care of you at the same time? Taking care of the family, the house, while studying and working? In the end he did the racional and right thing and you know it, be happy for him coz he's better off and you know it, at least now he has a chance at happyness.

Moreover, go get treatment and get yourself fixed so you can be at least less of damaged goods and avoid this happening again.

>you're not a normie if you don't get that right off the bat.
Yeah, I just say "normie here" because I want Jow Forums to stop acting like a pack of faggots whenever a post mentions sex or women, and exposure therapy is the best way to do that.

That being said, "WILL U AMBANDOMN MEEE?" is a massive red flag because it means she's insecure as fuck. Women and men who've been in shitty relationships often destroy future relationships through paranoia, unconsciously copying their failures, or just because they're the kind of person who seeks out a shitty relationship.

If someone can "abandon" you then you're not talking to each other and you're not listening to each other. Get on the same fucking wavelength and communicate properly and see the other person as an independent human being with their own motives, and at least a breakup will feel like a mutual failure instead of a surprise abandonment.

Sexual assault and childhood abuse.
I don't think anyone is trying to pick me up, I wouldn't be able to connect with anyone right now anyway.
Wanting them to be fat seems really messed up to me, what would happen if they lost the weight?
You're right that he's probably better off, I guess it's kinda selfish to want to be with him. I hadn't really thought about it like that.

Right cause women don't do the same. Please fuck off

Attached: 1552714572620.jpg (720x698, 70K)

I'd help and encourage them to lose the weight if they wanted. I'm big myself so they'd probably understand the struggle more

I hope you're right but in these threads about 75% of the male robots are hoping to get a shot with you. Don't add anyone from this thread because they'll just end up as more baggage for you on this journey of life

Because none of it could ever be your fault right? You were sapping the life out of the poor bastard. People don't leave just because, unless they're obvious narcissists which you would have noticed right away.

>unless they're obvious narcissists which you would have noticed right away.
That's not how narcissism works. If people knew going in someone was a narcissist they wouldn't get into that relationship.

If they tell you they won't abandon you then they'll abandon you. Straight men are trash, become a qt gay, where almost all men are wholesome sweeties

Gays are more likely to cheat than straight men and hardly even get into real relationships.

No one cares. No. One. Cares.

Fuck off.

Go to bed Cass.

What did you do to make him abandon you?

>cheats on him
>wtf why did he leave

i am not terrible. all three of my girlfriend deepthroating sex slaves are amazing and our relationships are great

Attached: 1549556313488.jpg (768x768, 56K)

gays are infamous for not being loyal

you're probably infamous for being fat

Attached: 1523153585634.jpg (535x462, 54K)

this is troooo

Attached: pink-legged tiger moth (Spilosoma latipennis).jpg (400x421, 20K)

Kill yourself whale

You know who is terrible? government workers. You know why it takes so long for shit to get done at government places like the DMV? Because a majority of those fucks are fat fucking boomers who can't be fucking asked to do the bare minimum of work to get things moving. They always have "technical difficulties" (code words for being retarded fat boomers who can't use computers) because those senile old fucks are half asleep and spilling their goddamn prune juice on their keyboards. Government workers are like neets, they both are a drain on society, but at least neets don't vote and keep to themselves, but those fat old fucks always vote to take your rights away. Who wants to ban guns? Boomers. Who wants to let in droves of illiterate immigrants? Boomers. Who wants to get rid of video games because of "muh violence?" Boomers. These old farts can only think for themselves. They want to keep the NFA because they're sitting on hundreds of pre ban machine guns and if it was lifted, they wouldn't be able to sell their shitty chink made assault rifle for thousands of dollars. It pisses me off that my tax payer dollars are not only going to social security to keep these rotten bags of flesh alive, but it is also going towards the salaries of government workers. Government workers have no incentive to do their job better, they know that even if they just sit around and do jack shit all day, they're still gonna get a nice fat sum of shekels provided by (you). You want to commit a massacre? do it at a retirement home, or a government facility.

its almost like man would saying anything to get either pussy or peace of mind
unless you aare like 14 you should know this by now

Post your tits and i'll sexually assault you

You won't because you are ugly titlet

Based chad
get fucked femoid

When one created this thread.

not gonna lie, you're probably tarded or distant but the amount of fuckin morons refusing to acknowledge men are psychopaths gets so tiresome on this board
Anyone posting an op like this isn't dating/talking to normies, they're talking to internet weirdos the vast majority of are psycho/sociopaths

>I would have stuck around no matter what he did.
Well there's your problem!

When you devalue yourself to the point of saying you would consider yourself so worthless that you would remain with a person through anything, you imply they are worthless also.

You need to constantly reinforce the notion that you are very valuable, they are valuable to you and your relationship together is valuable and worth maintaining.

You jumped face-first off a cliff and were surprised when you hit the bottom in a face plant.

Seriously? Is it really that surprising?

Attached: would_you.png (2048x1638, 430K)

>When did you realize men were terrible?
Shortly after I realised women were terrible. The point being most people are absolute shit. That isn't to say I'm any better, I'm just not afforded the opportunity.
Because the only males capable of carrying out the malicious acts we see so often from women are top tier males. Most of us aren't even in the position to do such things.

you forgot to add "wo" to the thing.

Women cheat *significantly more* than men do, little lady.

Those things are not mutually exclusive. You can not abuse someone and still find that person or type of person to be scum.

>I would have stuck around no matter what he did.
Imagine being an attractive male and having women say shit like this about you. It's not even worth trying if you're not attractive.

>some basic average bitch chases after chad, gets into relationship
>gets dumped and is now MAD AT THOSE PESKY EVIL MALES!!!
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Face it. You deserve it. Next time date someone on your own level, you egoistic slut.

Attached: 181212202141447358.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

My girlfriend asked me never to abandon her

you guess what happened next

Attached: 1403981703364.gif (400x225, 658K)

>women continually date the same pool of men who discard women after sex
>go into dating them knowing this
>get angry at ALL men when they get inevitably discarded
>rest of the men get angry being accused of this
>women get angry at the men for getting angry and see it as evidence to hate men more
And thus, the great cycle continues...

She cheated on you.
Did I guess correctly?

no

I abandoned her like the piece of shit that I am

Literal IRL smurf.

Hey das a cool moth

So you let being abandoned make you think half of the world is terrible, are you seriously that unwilling/unable to move forward with your life? Just let go and move on.

1. You can't really "cheer up" someone out of mental illness. Just talking to someone once won't solve their problem.
2. If you spend all of your time on this board, the only way you can obtain companionship is to attempt to pick up mentally ill women, since all of the women on this board are mentally ill.

i want to play video games with nikki-chan

stop making these threads

you deserve abandonment because you're a BPD roastie whore