I became interested in this site from reddit (sorry), would I fit in?

I'm 19 years old, I like video games, anime, and cooking.
I'm also gay, diagnosed with asperger's, have trouble keeping a job, and I am a very awkward person that has trouble conversing with others.
Would I be a good fit for a Jow Forums user? Reddit is getting boring for me.

Attached: 994987_cute-anime-girls-backgrounds-new-hd-wallpapers_2560x1440_h.jpg (1280x1024, 200K)

You'd fit in here fine, unfortunately we have plenty of redditors here. Just stop mentioning reddit, and lurk a lot more before posting

Attached: vapor.png (1000x1294, 669K)

What even is reddit about
Anyway, boss, you're gonna wanna look around and read some stuff to get a gist of how things work around here. I myself haven't been on this site in while, because it's quite homosexual. Maybe one day you'll also see that.

>m-muh mental illness diagnosis :3
no, you must go back and never return

yes just pretend to hate reddit
go visit r9gay and get a free bf

You fit the Jow Forums standard. Basically do what said. Don't mention reddit and lurk for a few weeks before you post. I would recommend that you leave r9k and don't come back however. Not because of you but because r9k is the most toxic, draining, addicting board on the website. Nobody here is a good person. No matter how good or even perfect they seem they're still a scumbag, myself included.

ok, I will just shut up for now and stuff on all the other sections on the website.
If I am being honest I don't no much beyond what I see on funny images people show me.

*look at stuff
sorry.

Nah the gays on here are pretty wholesome and cute. They empower me to browse the rest of the actual scum on here. For the most part though it is scum ngl

This place is a shithole, this board and Jow Forums in particular. /tv/ is fun at times but also shit

Fuck you nigger faggot, i hope you fucking burn to death

do you have friends and or have sex?

I had a couple friends in school who were a bit odd like me. However, they moved on since highschool. I have a couple online friends now, that's about it.
I suppose I had 'sex' but it was a traumatic experience, to say the least.

Fuck you you fucking subhuman redditor, i hope you die in horrible pain and shit out your intestines and throw up your lungs

Wow, that's a surprising response.
This is more what I was expecting.

Attached: 1513921190188.jpg (600x800, 55K)

post your boipussi and you're in

Attached: 1541664708137.jpg (609x806, 105K)

>had sex
>has friends
REEEEEEEE GET OUT NOW.
sorry to here about your traumatic experience, you mind if i ask what happened?

We're just used to redditfugees by now. As long as he doesn't talk about reddit all the time and tries to fit in I don't care anymore. Pissing in an ocean of piss at this point.

Fuck you fucking redditor subhuman, die die die die die die fucking die

Attached: BH1fAAoCUAIjfm7.jpg (640x480, 108K)

Die die die die die die die die die die fucking die die die die die

Attached: 1526254040279.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

My mother starting sexually abusing me after she divorced my father. I can go a bit more into detail, however it is quite uncomfortable a topic for me to think about.

Why would you even make this thread? in practice there's not much difference between most of the popular sites nowadays.

When did u find out and how?

Attached: IMG_20190319_085050.jpg (680x466, 54K)

You're gonna have to go more in detail for me

People are going to ask you for more info just to make you uncomfortable or jack off to an incest rape story.

This, people will also schizo gore post things they don't like, as you've seen.

Ahh a fellow Aspie I see.. Well you'll fit right in, just stop mentioning the "R" word. :^)

Attached: holtipping.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Ok, I will choose not to say more. Sorry but I will say no to your request, .

>gay
There is a containment board for your kind

lmao, that's the tranny board. We have lots of gays here. They have a general ffs.

Attached: 1535358522460.png (657x527, 47K)

Die subhuman redditor scum die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Attached: 27412bc.jpg (1365x1006, 202K)

r9k is basically a reddit discord board has been for a few years.

i'd like to hear, but there is no need to tell the story to a bunch of autists on a Mongolian basket weaving website if it will make too uncomfortable.

Fucking die redditor die die die die die die

Attached: 1524198945390.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

This is adorable. You're like a little kid asking his parents to turn the shower on because he doesn't know how to use the knob.

>I'm also gay
god I hate faggots, we have enough of them here.
fuck off

Attached: megu rude.jpg (1200x894, 109K)

keep posting gore to make the normie fuck off

Can you roll dubs?

Remember to never trust a hook nosed Jew

Wait a minute, are you that same guy who posted in /blender/ with the same picture and same filename?