>Homecoming court
>Football team
Could not be a more stereotypical Chad if he tried

>senior prince
>not chad

wHY DID YOU NOT CHOOSE ME MOMMY

She only got five years for each minor?

Attached: sip.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Even if his looks were not top tier by chad standards he was still a part of the football team and was full of confidence. The girls lusted after him 100%

NOPE

>original famfamlamzoids

Attached: COPE.jpg (540x540, 45K)

Still looks Chad to me, was this supposed to prove something?

>18yo
>Have sex with a MILF
>kill himself

Not a chad afterall

>debates over whether he constitutes a chad by looks alone
>pic provided very clearly shows he was just playing football prior to it being taken

Attached: indifferent-pepe-large.png (906x799, 672K)

just because he doesn't reach the great heights of fembot standards doesn't mean he isn't a chad.

Attached: superman-not-enough.png (960x720, 523K)

I find it hard to believe a guy would suicide over this. There has to be more to the story. Maybe early onset of CTE due to playing American football.

Also this guy is Chad as fuck. How can anyone say this dude isn't Chad. He's like the textbook definition of a high school Chad.

lol somehow I doubt that fucking some milf made him want to kill himself. So dumb

We can't really know, huh? I mean, maybe he felt extreme pressure to perform for her and felt disgusting for it most of the time, or maybe the humiliation of other people finding out really did break him.
On the other hand, he could've had a lot of things going on in his life that made him so miserable that he necked himself.
In the latter case, the family filing the lawsuit is really troublesome because it feels like the family is looking for a way to displace blame. As a lot of teenage suicide victims' families do, they can't bear the idea that something within the family contributed to his decision, so they lay the blame on someone else in a very public manner.

All her ''victims'' were boys 16-18 and she gets 20 YEARS. That is absolutely insane.

He is a cutie cute

Attached: corbinmadison.jpg (810x455, 37K)

one killed themselves, she should get life, maybe with parole though

Not her problem that he chose to kill himself.

Wouldn't be ashamed of hitting that but teenagers are ruthless

it kind of is considering her relationship with him was illegal to protect him but I'm not a lawyer

See I knew this bullshit was going down no wonder I was so sexually frustrated as a boy.

If a male teacher raped a female student and she consequently killed herself, he would easily be looking at 2nd-3rd degree murder

You are talking about rape, she had SEX.

Are you retarded? The article literally says "molested"

Id be happy as fuck if that happened to me in HS

Are you fucking dumb? You think some weak pathetic female could molest male athlete?

You are dumb, guy probably regreted it after he got STD from whore

Attached: 1545446609278.jpg (892x1024, 154K)

I'm not going to be a retard like you and speculate what happened, If the article says molested then that means that's rape you fucking brainlet

Believing Journalist in [current year] and not using common sense to figure out.
You sure are brainlet.

Attached: 1551823454782.jpg (552x263, 34K)

>elementary school teacher
>[had] sex with several teenage boys at HER school
what did they mean by this?

to be fair that's the only reason this bitch saw time. If this fucker was head of the chess club no one would give a fuck.

You think 16-18 year old boys need to be tied down or manipulated into sex? LOL

are you sure you're not just a sexist buddy

You cant rape men you total retard

What the fuck is wrong with that idiot? Who kills himself because he had sex with a woman?

Attached: 1381541194391.jpg (200x200, 12K)

agreeing with user, he probably got an std and thought life was over. he was only 18.

dude had sex with an ugly chick lmao. id be humiliated too

That's an odd conclusion to jump to. Where is there indication that that might be the case?

says it, teens are ruthless. He doesn't look like much of a Chad in these pictures. Teens don't see it as pussy as pussy, they'll roast the shit out of you for banging (in their eyes) a 100 year old hag. ''Fucking virgin can't get laid so he fucks a grandma''

Attached: PO23916422-front-cu.png (838x838, 460K)

Jesus christ he looks like a young Andrew Robl

Attached: robl.jpg (720x482, 61K)

she's an old whore? why are you acting like it's off base, most women get stds, 50% of black women have a herpes sore at any given moment.

serving 20yrs after having raped... its rape yet the sad pathetic media always calls it having sex or making love when the adult is female but always calls it rape when it's a male adult. sure love pushing certain narriatives I see media

>thinking guys would make fun of chad on homecoming court for fucking a teacher
lmao

Her pussy stank so much a horny 18 yr old had to kill himself to remove it from his memory

ayyyy XD My Nigga *dabs*

Attached: 1536274402146.gif (84x84, 190K)

Underage reddit virgin x50.

>kills himself over free pussy and owie bad touchie
definitely not chad, chad is a mindset

more than a 25% chance she has a serious std get rekt whore lmfao

Attached: 5242309191925760[1].png (1292x799, 56K)

chadson memes are potent

more than a 25% chance she has a serious std get rekt whore Imfao

Attached: std06[1].jpg (435x1200, 76K)

>What the fuck is wrong with that idiot? Who kills herself because he had sex with a man?

sad part is if he tried to hit her or kill her because she was littrealy raping him, he would have gone to jail.

She's dead.
Child molester in prison.

Her roast was so bad that he probably had nightmares were he was running from a giant roast beef sandwich, but he could only run is slow motion.

>muh statistics infographics
i n c e l
s u p r e m e

Yeah she probably forced the sports player Chad down and held him to the ground with her stronk 5'4 female body and forced his erect dick inside her while he sobbed

Her husband looks like an older version of the ''victim''

Attached: 1552901641739634.png (431x588, 700K)

Just imagine them together

Attached: Tennille-Whitaker1.jpg (634x357, 25K)

Oh I can imagine it, user

Attached: 1552185920122.jpg (359x599, 54K)