Wagecuck 2019

>Back to my office cuck job today and I feels depression sneaking back

This is a general thread for wagecucks alike to share feels and stories. This is a safe space so no neets may participate.

Attached: 1489048512450.png (147x222, 38K)

No wagecucks about today?

not technically a wagecuck anymore but everytime I got a job id do well for a few weeks then slip back into a depression which eventually got me fired.
i hope thats not whats gonna happen to you OP

Work in a massive office environment where I'm but a tiny cog in the chain. On good coin but I just stare blankly at my screen ruminating most days and do whats expected of me the day before its due.

40 more years to go...

>boss said theyre cutting hours AGAIN
>i havent been scheduled these past 2 weeks
>will call them tomorrow to ask if i come in thurs-sunday
>im so fucking furious at the fact that they give my handicapped coworker more hours than me
>9/hr

>Work in a cramped office with a bunch of dull, cynical, talkative boomers
My soul can't take any more of this.

Attached: tearingmeapart.jpg (600x400, 37K)

Any stories to share user?

Where I work there are cubicles that fit 4 people each. The 4 desks are in each corner, so my back is to the center of the room. I hate having people sneak up on me from behind or look over my shoulder. When it gets slow, I can't fuck around on the internet without others seeing. Coworkers try to talk to me about their boring lives or complain to me about their work. If I hear another, "is it Friday yet?" I'm gonna flip my shit. The only way to communicate with these people is idle small talk; I have nothing in common with them. I feel really out of place.

I'm a salarycuck does that count?

Of course. Come on in user. All cucks of employment welcome

Le sneaky bump for the wagecucking thread

>want to learn to drive so I can stop commuting on the slow piece of shit bus but my schedule is busy as fuck and hardly anyone to teach me

seriously just considering going fuck it and buying a car and just driving around without a license or insurance, there's hardly any cops out where I am, I'd be willing to risk it

Attached: 1547550204397.jpg (918x592, 126K)

Back to Coles wagie

this life was not made for enjoyment, or fulfillment. sometimes i truly wonder if this is some form of a hell, and we here to be punished for misdeeds committed in a different life from a different dimension. no matter how things are going, I never feel OK. I always feel something is off.

>"is it Friday yet"
>it's fucking Tuesday etc.
I usually won't even talk to anyone before I have some coffee in my hand. Also that cubicle situation sounds horrific

I can't really remember the last time I was actually happy, I just bounce back and forth from feeling like shit to being content. Buy happy, I don't know.

Speaking of dead emotions, I'm not sure I can cry anymore either, I'm 25 and haven't cried since 8th grade.

>Won't talk to someone before that first coffee

Literally normie Stacey tier.

>tfw still haven't found a job for when I graduate in a few months
unifag here, how fucked am I?

Attached: dratini.png (378x314, 171K)

>how fucked am I?
not that fucked
it's only when you're unemployed for 6+ months that shit starts to really get grim
t. knower

That honestly sounds comfy

Hope you have a good day wagecucks :)

Attached: 1552926690014s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

Just handed over my resignation letter. im 23 days in from my 30 day notice. ama

I worked at Subway for two months as an inbetween thing. Unless I managed to get tipsy drunk or stoned before my shift i'd consider calling in sick. Sometimes you need a drug whether its caffeine or weed as a coping mechanism for the retards you worked with (Not all of my co-workers were bad but the assistant manager/manager were always there and they were proper cunts.)

okay then, thanks user
career centers are a fucking useless meme

Buy car Practice enough that your good. Do a practice test for licence. then go for driver's licence.

Attached: 1528186304735.png (427x315, 128K)

It's a meme you dip and I'm zonked out from smoking potent hash every morning so the coffee helps me carry ineligible conversation

I finally escape retail. Comfy office job with the state. Good bennies, sick time, holidays, pension, and no more fucking working the weekend. Godspeed to you robots working retail and food service, there is no greater form of economic cuckery.

Attached: feelsgood.jpg (329x357, 20K)

Whats your situation like? was it the micromanaging or really incompetent manager?

ive worked in a social enterprise before and it was hell with all the equality and empower people bullshit while ignoring the numbers

at least be sensible enough to practice it in an abandoned parking lot user
the last thing that you need is some retard to get you into an accident, and then for you to take all the blame because you didn't have your license

I work at a car wash where we wash 200 to 300 cars.
Quite bitching about being in an office, I envy you.
Physical labour jobs are shit and I've been doing them since I was 14.

>seriously just considering going fuck it and buying a car and just driving around without a license or insurance
Just do it the fines are less then both the license fee and insurance.

Thanks neet overlord

well yeah, you're supposed to spend your time at uni networking

>tfw you spent all your time at uni playing vidya and banging drama majors
time well spent, lads

>Back to my office cuck job today
How do you manage to not kill yourself?

Attached: tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png (1280x809, 210K)

The manager was a micromanaging cunt. To give you an example after every close he would come in early to take pictures and then post them on the employee's facebook group. If someone left a single smudge he'd post pictures of it and embarass the person in text, calling them useless and lazy. Or when a new employee would be making sandwiches he'd stand over them and take out food from the sandwiches if someone dared to give someone five slices of ham on their sandwich instead of four. Needless to say i'm glad I quit ASAP. I actually like my job now and my coworkers/managers while a bit on the normie side are great

I just started a job a few months ago and its like half office and half in the field. We have cubicles too but in a row so my back is to a window. I always have like 5 or 6 tabs open so I can switch real quick so people don't see what I'm doing on my computer, but all someone has to do is just lean over and ask a question to see me fucking around on Jow Forums. Already had someone sneak up on me while I was browsing a thread on /tv/, but yeah I fucking hate having to look over my shoulder to make sure no one is watching. All my co-workers are older too and I cant relate to them really, I wanna die every time I have to hear this fat bitch complain about her fucking ex husband or talk about her stupid fucking kid, I don't give a fuck whats going on in your life. Doesn't help that I have to spend like half the day riding in a car with her and she literally stinks like shit to the point I gag sometimes and have to keep a window open all the time.

How'd you get it? I've had fucking enough with retail

thanks for funding my plastic pussies and hug pillows wagie lmao

Attached: WALLMART4.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

Im a janitor and i don't gate it but i know i can do so much more .

You have to spin what experience you have. What exactly do you do in your job? Do you work with any applications for inventory management? Process any forms like vendor receipts? Do you mess with Excel or Word at all? If all you do is ride a register it could be tough, though.