Have you ever talked to one really, and I mean, REALLY beautiful woman (co-worker, teacher, friend, acquaintance...

Have you ever talked to one really, and I mean, REALLY beautiful woman (co-worker, teacher, friend, acquaintance, anything)? What do you imagine their lives to be like?

Attached: tumblr_nuup5wjCpy1qgeg3ho1_400(2).jpg (400x482, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i8kpYm-6nuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, one from /soc/, and two coworkers, all 9/10. One of the coworkers had many bfs and would tell me about how they'd been cheating, and she'd brag about getting together with band members in flings. Other coworker I don't know much about, but travels abroad a lot since her family is rich and has many connections overseas it seems. One from /soc/ is some streamer, don't remember.

Attached: 1524263820512.jpg (358x268, 29K)

What were they like personality-wise?

Attached: QoZNfIf.jpg (1280x861, 370K)

>51530613
All very similar actually. They all act pretty thoughtful, but what I hear about them and the impression they give off tells me they get around and are more about the experience. They aren't having any real personal issues it felt like and they knew they could get attention whenever they wanted. They were usually a bit happy to see me because they knew I would listen to them and sometimes pretend to care. One interesting thing to note is one of the girls tried to go on about how her life was rough inbetween the bragging, and she tattooed some edgy phrase on her arm, forgot.

Attached: 1550063929729.jpg (809x1105, 147K)

I always found that women who get these tattoos are always unoriginal. They want to look quirky and different but never do it for real and instead make meme tattoos.

I was talking to another user and he was talking about the models he has met personally. He said most of them have really vapid, empty, shallow personalities. I guess he must be right.

Attached: PwsT0Hny0KQ.jpg (1080x719, 84K)

Well, as much as it annoys me still, in my cases I'd chalk it more up to lack of patience. If I were a more interesting person and showed a bit more enthusiasm they'd have been a lot more friendly with me. I'm not sure how firm they are in their relationships, but as people I found them interesting enough, while still entitled to an extent.

Attached: 1534461951214.jpg (900x1200, 255K)

probably just as empty and sad as your life, its just less obvious

I hang around models all the time. So yes, hundreds of really beautiful women.

Their lives wary based on their mental state like most people, but it's definitely a step up from the average person because beauty comes with a lot of free shit. Not just money but like status and courtesy.

>Well, as much as it annoys me still, in my cases I'd chalk it more up to lack of patience. If I were a more interesting person and showed a bit more enthusiasm they'd have been a lot more friendly with me.
Just become a more interesting person and also make up some lies lmao.

>I hang around models all the time. So yes, hundreds of really beautiful women.
How? J-just How??

Attached: gunx_A_u8Hc.jpg (1080x1350, 102K)

I have this one coworker that I get intensely nervous around, to the point where it's legitimately uncomfortable for me to be in the same vicinity as her. She is incredibly attractive, but I'm able to converse with incredibly attractive women once I'm comfortable with them. Usually that comfort comes from knowing they aren't above it all, that they're just regular people living regular lives. Perhaps it's something they said, an embarrassing social media post, a confession in the break room, something that lets you know they're human.

And that's why I'm so afraid of this particular coworker: Besides working in the same dead-end summer job I am, there is no indication that she is anything less than an extremely talented, extremely beautiful actress. Unlike me, who uses this job to pay rent, she's doing it as a summer gig while she's off at an acting school in New York, which is a big deal anywhere else but here in Bullfuck, Indiana is hardly ever seen.

A lot of it stems, I think, from my deep insecurity surrounding people who get successful in their respective arts, and how it forces me to consider just what I'm actually doing with my life, being a lazy piece of shit who barely skated out of HS and is chasing the pipe dream of being a director, a dream which has already been achieved by another former friend who thought I was an annoying cunt and probably continues to think I'm an annoying cunt.

Is she Jewish lmao

This. I mean, I yearn for having a rich social life and a string of sexual partners. I'd imagine it would get tiring after a while, like how my "internet and video games" life is tiring.

Attached: 1531628705903.jpg (250x246, 19K)

And that girl will probably get fuckes by that director friend of yours, how old is she? This could be an anime of you start giving your all to achieve your dream. Now on a serious note, how does it feel knowing despite her beauty and talent. Some director or producer would rather fuck her to give the role rather than giving her the role for her skills

My sister is a 10/10 and we are really close. She is really like distrusting of guys and might seem rude to guys.. probably seems like any other Stacey to everyone here but she's actually really kind and like mommy-ing.

In her teens she had some problems with obsessive orbiters she had trouble with getting a little crazy and she had a hard time being honest and hurting their feelings.. and then she got her first job at this store called Five Below came home crying after a few days working there yelling at my mom about the guys creeping on her and how pushy they get and she doesn't know what to do when they won't stop talking to her blah blah. Oh yea and all the guys in school she had problems with being like weird pushy orbiters were all chad types, not like us. Now shes like all standoffish with guys and and will literally just ignore them if she can. Its so bitchy but I kind of get it
Its like even her saying hi and smiling at someone gets their hopes waaay up

I said good morning to some hot ass lady the other day in kroger just cuz we were like hovering near and it was awkward and she like side eyed me and acted like she didn't hear me and it made me think of my sister lol. I wonder how many staceys start out nice though

lmao. Thats why men and women can't be friends.

Attached: images (81).jpg (264x191, 7K)

Man protect your sister, I have a 9/10 sister that recently got gropped in public transport good thing my sister told me right away, got a nice kick to that creeps face before me and another volunteer took the creep to the police station. I've always hated beautiful women back in highschool but it changed when i realized that my sister are part of those "Beautiful women" and hearing some of her stories about creepy orbitters really makes me angry

I had a group project in a gen ed communications class with the hottest girl from my home town, ended up going to the same college as me. Mostly made small talk about stuff from back home, she was probably the only one who I didn't need to rewrite sections for. Haven't spoken literally one word to her, or seen her on campus, since.

Girls like this really are the best to date. They're the hottest and also super jaded on a regular basis towards most of the population. People try to flirt with them and they just don't respond. Unlike the classic 6/10 GF that is desperately trying to trade up to Chad.

And I should feel sorry for her?
Waaah I get so much attention waaah
Fucking roasties

>t.sisterlet

I don't remember but probably

>fucked by that director friend of yours
That dude's a chick now, so I doubt it.

>how does it feel knowing despite her beauty and talent some director or producer would rather fuck her to give the role rather than giving it for her skills
Who fuckin' cares man. I'm trying to get into showbusiness, the movies. Part of being successful in that racket is accepting early on that talent isn't necessarily gonna get you anywhere, but your skills with your mouth will, both talking and blowing. I'm trying to become more adept at the former so I don't resort to the latter.

Though, imagining this girl on her knees is, uh...whoo...good Lord. I'll be in my bunk.

if you can act like she's a 5/10 and treat her like anyone else, she will instantly find you more attractive no matter what you look like. different is better. the only challenge is seeing past their looks.

t. guy who hooked up with boss when the entire department tried getting with her

>I hang around models all the time.
betting its your job. tv?

>Thats why men and women can't be friends.
woke. I have never seen a friendship between a man and a woman where one wasn't trying to the fuck the other.

Naw you can understand her perspective without feeling sorry for her.
Might also help you feel to like less of a piece of shit when Stacey ignores you if you know it's more of a defensive mechanism for her and actually has nothing to do with you personally. I mean my sister ignores chads too cuz she knows she's just a conquest for them

Dang sorry about your sister user. I won't even post some of the shit my sister has had to deal with just cuz I don't want to see anyone saying she deserves it for being attractive or w/e

I used to have a ldr gf like 6 years ago, she was american but had some kind of russian descent, wore thick glasses, had pale skin with light freckles and very defined features, she was so goddamn pretty I have no idea how I ended up with her.
I talked to her for the first time in years earlier and she's still as pretty as ever.

She's also very successful and has many friends, when I was with her we were both just depressed teenagers, she grew up and I didn't, I guess.

yes i stabbed her in the back and now shes dating a tweaker

This. I am fucking angry that I just learned this now, looking back now. I definitely had a chance with the girl i like in highschool if i only had the balls back then.

What happened to her user? I'm curious now.

please post a picture of this bitch or a girl that looks like her. I find this hard to beleive.

In the upper crust business world, these really young models are passed around like baseball cards. They also get invited to events and dinners and such to meet the rich businessmen and so forth. Got to speak to quite a few, many were even contestants in those Miss XXXX pageants.

They're very easy to talk to as they're all very high-spirited, happy-go-lucky dumbasses. That is true vapidity but at the same time they are very sweet. They obsess on their looks and everything they do seems to play into what the think can make them look cute at any given moment. You will never witness anyone in the world take more selfies than them. It's non fucking stop.

What does she do for work?
Origvnfjv

If there is an attractive women I try not to look at her or else i'll sperg out.

Not sure on specifics but she works in STEM and is planning on going to grad school, it's funny cause I had similar prospects before I even knew she was going for that, but I'm not mentally stable enough to even handle school so I couldn't do it.
Maybe I would've still been with her if I didn't have so many brain problems...

Attached: 1543397909661.jpg (753x601, 29K)

She did not grow up mate.It is just that she got positive feedback from people for being attractive.You did not.Her depression was cured.Yours has not.
Anyways,what were your plans for the future in STEM back in the day?

I wanted to go into computer science, unfortunately school was such a shitty environment for me that i never even finished high school cause I couldn't deal with it.

Just a mm of bones on your face make a lot of difference bro.
Do you work now?

nah I just sit at home doing not much of anything

Do your parents support you or you get NEETbux?
You could always do an online course on programming if you want to.Ofc job would be as a code monkey but then that is what most CS grads become even your ex gf is one I assume.

>just get a 10/10 gf bro

bit of both, live with parents and get autismbux
i've tried doing that before but i seriously lack the motivation and end up just not doing it consistently

Well, autism is not your fault. Do not blame yourself for it.
Anyways,I hope something works out for you.

>had some problems with obsessive orbiters
You sister was a failed normie. She had all of them wrapped around her finger but couldn't take advantage of them. What a bigger retard than them orbiters.
I bet she's a raging turbo slut now that she's realised her power.
>easy mode

>images (81).jpg
Dumb phone poster.

>>Thats why men and women can't be friends
youtu.be/i8kpYm-6nuE

Yeah. There was this Russian girl in my high school who was, literally, supermodel tier. Thin and tall, with one of those faces that doesn't have a single discernible flaw. In general she didn't talk to people outside her ethnic group (she was part of this Russian 'clique' at the school), but there was this one time I was outside having a cigarette and she asked me for one. I gave it to her, and we talked for about as long as it took to finish the cig. I don't remember what we talked about.

Her life didn't look fantastic to me. I dunno, maybe she was getting paypigs shovelling cash her way behind the scenes, but she was pretty much a normal person apart from being really goodlooking. She was not that high up on the social hierarchy because she spoke with a thick accent and was just different from the popular WASPy types in a million and one ways. She wore leather jackets, for example, which is something the popular girls at the school would never do.

Yeah. Idk what her life is like really. She's kinda shy, and she's single because nobody has the balls to ask her out. She is pretty nice though.

I'm a photographer and also just generally in the scene. After a while you're just part of the circle.

Socially and photography. Parties mostly.

>aren't having any real personal issues
Thats probably because they didn't spill their fucking guts first conversation to you.