If you killed yourself, how would you do it...

If you killed yourself, how would you do it? It seems there are celebrities killing themselves on the daily in the news lately.
I would jump off something.

Attached: 1531572311144s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

I'd probably overdose on sleeping pills something like that I'd lose my nerve on anything else

hanging myself, without a doubt.
Difficult to fuck up if you make sure they don't find you immeadetly.
Not even that painful considering you lose consciousness in less than 10s

i dont trust pills, chances are you wake up in the hospital and everyone there thinks you're an attention whore
i saw a documentary with a guy who changed his mind mid hanging, he was basically retarded now. FUCK that.

I used to think I wanted to hang myself or jump off a building but after working in the funeral business and caring for dead bodies I just don't want to be found. Death is really just embarrassing, you don't want any of what people will do to and think about your corpse. Not like they 'do' things to you, necessarily, there's just really nothing desirable about the experience you would have going through the process of people handling the dead. Your body is just like lawfully respected trash.

thank god im a fat fuck and I probably couldnt pull myself up or do anything to save myslef when hanging

Probably deepthroat a shotgun.

Drug overdose is probably the most pleasurable but not reliable. Guns most effective but looking down the barrel of the gun is actually pretty terrifying and if it fails it could hurt a lot or you could become a vegetable. I think the exit mask strategy is a pretty good compromise of reliability and balls required to actually do it.

The absolute best method is to die unexpectedly. Take up rock climbing, motorcycling, something dangerous that takes away the thinking and anxiety out of it because it will be unexpected when it happens. In my opinion as someone who has nearly died a few times.

Exit bag or simple hanging (and contrary to popular belief, a short drop hanging is not painful as you go unconscious within seconds. The body flailing around is involuntary)

p.s. pills are shit and never work

>Drug overdose is probably the most pleasurable
extreme doubt, overdosing is always uncomfortable.

I would probably do it by accident, like undercooking my food or passing-out while driving.

>drug is the most popular method
Jow Forums confirmed for drama queens who want to survive and do this for attention.

357 to the roof of the mouth

whichever way works 100% and requires minimal brain power on my end

if a conscious decision, live my life fearlessly

Get drunk or take sleeping pills and pass out in the snow. Freezing while unconscious is slow but as painless as it gets.

move to a state with capital punishment and then commit a crime bad enough to get me executed

shoot myself in the head while standing on a stool with a noose around my neck. im not fucking this up

Go to northern Canada and take a bunch of sleeping pills in a freezing forest

probably CO or hanging since I don't have access to guns

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-121451~2.png (1071x1835, 292K)

slowly rotting from the inside out from being septic

what you mean "time"
im pretty sure shotgun to the head is painless and you're gone in less than a second

I'm going to synthesize chloroform at home with bleach+acetone, knock myself out, and suffocate in a plastic bag. idiot proof if i can get the chloroform to work

how can you be so sure. But yea at least it is good for comparison

I've thought of multiple things.
>starving to death for 40 days in the woods
>slicing my arteries open in the woods
>slicing my arteries and bleeding out for stupid normies to gawk at
Also thought about either shooting my head or mutilating myself before/during jumping from a building so my blood gets everywhere

i heard oding on opiates could be pleasurable

Extremely gay and retarded. You'll be locked up for decades. If you want injection, just inject yourself with a large amount of opiate or depressant that will cause respiratory arrest. Just make sure you won't be found for an hour.

Get a gun, then go to the top of a very tall building or bridge. Hang off the side with one hand, and shoot yourself in the head with the other.

I can't think of a more reliable method.

I would go into the wilderness and let the wild animals do the work, that's the most redpilled way

also this don't want anyone know I killed myself or someone to find my body

Car off cliff after a mad dash at top speed in my city.