>look around
>trapped in room
>go downstairs
>too cold to even go down and get water
>no girls around
>no people around
>nothing to do

God fucking damn it

Attached: 7D16C1F4-8560-435F-9780-FC66C9963749.jpg (236x177, 8K)

God really hates you huh?

How the fuck do you even support yourself

You have any way to pirate movies, niganon?

Youve been here a while user, what region is your small town in?

kill yourself nigger I'm sick of seeing your posts

He must as soon a shot I found a way out my life got even shittier than before and I got trapped here

KYS you dumb midwest faggot

Attached: 1552951756032.jpg (750x747, 93K)

As soon as I found*

Y'know, I'd really love to make like a short movie out of this.

Take the "God's trapped me here because he hates me" thing seriously and have niggeranon do like routine failed suicide attempts. Every day, he wakes up, his fridge is just full enough to last him another couple of days. He keeps trying to clear it out but it just shows up again. He doesn't have friends or family, because no one lives in his small town but watchers. Night after night, he makes the same post on the same forum. He doesn't see the pattern. He thinks it's just boredom, that the probation is real. He thinks that he was arrested because he's black.

He doesn't realize that there is no probation. There was never any small town. There was never a God trapping him here. If he'd go outside and run for just a couple miles in either direction, he'd hit the walls. It's a sick, twisted, incel version of The Truman Show.

I think that'd be something fun to play around with.

Yeah, it's gotta be that, it sure isn't because OP is a dumb nigger who literally CAN'T stop breaking the law. That would imply that he's personally responsible for for he does, and that he brought it upon himself. That's just silly, we all know there's no such thing as personal responsibility anymore, everyone but you is to blame for your problems.

I broke the law one time fucktard

This sounds really good. You should do it

Racist coward

I've had a concept for a story where some lonely robot is forced to go on an adventure that only confirms that the world is as bad (if not worse) than he imagined, but in wildly different ways. I feel like I could mix that with the Truman Show aspect I outlined there.

What did I do wrong? I thought he was just colloquially known as niggeranon.

But you broke the law nonetheless. You made your bed, now shut up and lie down.

Shut the fuck up virgin getting high doesnt open you up to losing your entire life in a small town

No, but getting fucked up and crashing a car does

He never says but the only places he could possibly ever be describing would have to be in rural Alaska or some far north fishing village.

he's in upstate ny supposedly

I was born in a shitty small town. I didnt crash a car before birth. I was born in suffering

Lots of people are born in shitty small towns, but they get out and move to bigger cities. You can't leave your town, because you're on probation, because you broke the law, which you chose to do. It's your fault you're trapped.

No they dont dude my place is rural African poor. Every single person I know moved to another small town theyre traps

Here's an idea: just pack your bags and leave town in the middle of the night. Run for the border. Just run like you stole some shit. Either you make it out or the cops gun you down, either way, you won't have to worry about being stuck in your town forever.

Youre retarded. This is what happens when you watch movies more than go outside

I mean Stobe(PBUH) did this.

What happened user? Why can't you find a job and move away?

Attached: 1551907990725.gif (1000x730, 826K)

Do you have any better ideas?

Transfer probation or find a lawyer like I said

He literally can't stop breaking the law, because he's a stupid nigger with no self control whatsoever. Of course he thinks h dindu nuffin rong but every black criminal thinks that they dindu nuffin rong. Laws are rayciss n sheeeeiiiit.

He got a DUI. What's worse is that he doesn't even realize why what he did warrants his punishment.

Nah you guys just being racist. God is punishing me for eternity just cause of my skin which he also gave me.

>it's not my fault I'm miserable, erryone is rayciss! I DINDU NUFFIN RONG!

See? Stupid nigger refuses to accept responsibility for his actions. He's convinced that everyone is out to get him. That there's an elaborate conspiracy targeting him and him alone. That's niggers for you: irresponsible, paranoid, and absolutely self-absorbed. And they wonder why every one hates them.

Thats not even me but yeah I think I deserve a punishment but like come on its a fucking dui with a clean record. No one was hurt literally nothing. It should be like 12 months probation or some shit. Lets not forget how literally my entire life before this shit was a punishment becuase i was born in a small town

Why not become an entertainer? Blacks have a long tradition of entertaining people. Or go to the NBA. Do you have a big dick? Acting skills? Comedic ability? Rapping?

Attached: 1480916909689.gif (300x200, 605K)

>Ayy yo I nearly killed a bunch of people and I don't care
>Sheeiit there are consequences for my actions

I actually kinda love this idea.

Only autists living in their room think people die from DUIs. Duis are harmless

How do you imagine the OP of this threads? I imagin an obese mutt with down syndrome or some kind of mental problem. This guy is really mentally ill.

Attached: images.jpg (194x260, 7K)

>>trapped in room
fuck off man, you dont know what its like to be trapped in a room, imagine 5+ years being unable to go out because mentally ill.
you just did a DUI you have no idea.
fuck off

Are you the Australian weeb? Being forced inside as a normie is its own hell

I imagine a real dark skinned guy who is extremely jittery and has a skelly figure.

Considering I respond to a lot of DUIs since I work as a road ranger you can fuck right off. Just in my year working as a road ranger I've seen 60+ DUIs that ended with fatalities. You can go fuck yourself you irresponsible retard.

I'm sorry but OP your an idiot if God existed(which he doesn't) would not be the cause of your problems but you. I don't know but some blacks are the failure of society for us Africans.

Attached: 1507248331504.jpg (368x525, 39K)

>This guy is really mentally ill.
normie man, im mentally ill and my friends are fuck off.
I dislike OP as well but where do you think you are.
>Are you the Australian weeb? Being forced inside as a normie is its own hell
im australian, im not a weeb although all my walls are covered in Waifu merch and I have a few body pillows.
I am not a normie, granted I am not a robot I have always had mental issues and problems.
I am just fucked, fuck this shit I want to reset time.
im so trash my Waifu would hate me.

Attached: JPEG_20181219_233636.jpg (1920x2560, 1.14M)

People crash sober too

Either way mine was an accident doesnt count

>people just drive into opposing traffic on a normal basis uninhibited
Yeah I can tell you have a room temperature iq. Also you took a drug to get high and blacked out. Who's fault is that but your own.

No I never called you a normie I am. Being trapped inside as a normie while you could actually be out accomplishing shit is fucking depressing

You would never accomplish anything where ever you are and people like you dont even care that you do nothing its like a tiny pang of a thought. You care more about an anime pillow then life you are seriously fucked and do not matter.

>You would never accomplish anything where ever you are
I used to run around the street dealing at all hours and now im reduced to being afraid of my bedroom walls.
>you dont even care that you do nothing
You have no idea man. I do care.

>I do care

Then you have to try phenibut or a benzo or something and try shit one small step at a time you have nothing to lose if you are just going to be trapped in your room anyways

>or a benzo
I use benzos medically to function.
I just lost all my weight from alcohol abuse by eating only once every 5 days since december last year.

I tried and I lost motivation, I just like talking to my friend every day.
>quit alcohol
>spew up the black pills
>try change personality so im not so toxic
>lose my weight
wanted to work out and get back to chad body but fuck it.
Wont make me feel better

>that rural wisconsin feel