Spend years of my life staying in shape, and have clean skin

>Spend years of my life staying in shape, and have clean skin
>Brush my teeth three times a day to keep my mouth fresh and my teeth white
>Wear clothes that fit and look nice
>Always smell good
>Cut my nails twice a week
>Smile and be nice to everyone I meet
>Still no girlfriend

>Talking to a pretty attractive girl(I'm not interested in her, but she is fun to talk to)
>Mentions she has a boyfriend
>Finally see her boyfriend
>Kinda chubby, gross unkempt beard
>Hair looks like it hasn't been washed in a week
>Wearing sweat pants and a windbreaker

At what point do I just kill myself? I notice these ugly men with women all the time, and I ask myself is any of this worth it?

Attached: 1544560979596.jpg (1920x752, 179K)

You ask them out?

How are your genetics in comparison? How tall are you

exactly. there's this guy I have a huge crush on but he treats all the girls the same and know he isn't interested in me. I still hope though he'll ask me out.

>Spend years of my life staying in shape, and have clean skin
good
>Brush my teeth three times a day to keep my mouth fresh and my teeth white
if its fluoride paste, you're not doing yourself a favour, enjoy fake teeth later in life
>Wear clothes that fit and look nice
good
>Always smell good
whatever, many women dont rly like reeking perfumes, just not stinking is enough
>Cut my nails twice a week
srsly, whats the fuckin point
>Smile and be nice to everyone I meet
if you're fake, kys
>Still no girlfriend
well what you described is good for a quick fuck, if you have the attitude, if you're a mental weakling women will see it through all your grooming

that chubby nasty lad probably has personality, unlike you

>>Spend years of my life staying in shape, and have clean skin
>>Brush my teeth three times a day to keep my mouth fresh and my teeth white
>>Wear clothes that fit and look nice
>>Always smell good
>>Cut my nails twice a week
>>Smile and be nice to everyone I meet
>>Still no girlfriend

Kinda sounds like you give off the I'm Gay vibe.

>windbreaker
what is this? sounds like a weapon in a JRPG

>I'm not interested in her, but she is fun to talk to
No he's giving off the she's ok to talk to but I'm not interested vibe. We can tell

Don't worry bout it too much op, things not supposed to make sense in life.
Sometimes thing just be like that, although it seems like your chance of ever finding love in life is approximately zero right now, on the good side you can stop caring about such things too much and just try to enjoyee your life.

Attached: 968119e02db95e0ed7538a53e85f6304603c74b961c46e85b3634c6ab88219e6.jpg (670x906, 85K)

You probably don't get out of your shell and actually pursue women. They're not going to come flocking to you, you need to put in the work. I suggest tinder to start, at least go on a few practice dates to get your confidence up and maybe get laid I used to think the same as you but it's a really dumb attitude. That fat guy probably is funny and nice.

I think this every day.
>I suggest tinder to start, at least go on a few practice dates to get your confidence up and maybe get laid
I've been on many Tinder dates, I find most women are there to be boring. I like meeting women IRL and going from there.

this movie unironically made me cry for the first time in years

I also favorably compare myself to people who have a good social and romantic life. It helps on one side, knowing I'm not bad human material, and don't have a bad character, but that there's something more complex wrong with me. But I also get the feels you got there, that regardless of the game being rigged, I still feel bad about not winning.

Or at least that was the case around my 25th birthday or so. Wizardry this summer, and celebrating nearly 5 years of being a careless slob. Only obligations I keep are towards my employer, because I don't have a choice. The rest of my life is masturbation, video games, music, movies, books, and /nightwalks/. Would go for more booze and drugs, but that feels like a social project, and I can't get into a social circle to partake.

>The rest of my life is masturbation, video games, music, movies, books, and /nightwalks/.
4 out of those 6 things no longer give me any joy.

If he is on consistently good terms with all the girls than he is actually just waiting if he can score with at least one of them. I am currently doing this so I speak from experience

Dude ask any woman and when you ask them what's the most attractive thing about a man, they all say "confidence" I've heard that since I was little, if you could fake radiant Chad confidence with all that you have then any girl will be lucky to have you

You live in Florida we should grab a beer

>I notice these ugly men with women all the time
Same here. Someone explain how that works because I honestly don't get it.

Charisma and confidence, if you walk around with a unkempt beard and loose clothes but you have the confidence to wear it, it will look sexy.

It's a type of jacket. You gave me a great mental image though
>chubby guy with unkempt beard and sweatpants shows up with a rainbow JRPG sword

But how? It just looks repugnant.