Would a raped girl be a good gf?

Would a raped girl be a good gf?
I mean, she wouldn't be virgin but the trauma will make her act like one and she wouldn't cheat because of that too

Attached: fatass_asian.jpg (1900x1267, 647K)

they couldn't have sex with you and even if they did it would take possibly months for them to be comfortable to try with you

Only sluts have sex before even a month

This is post is offensively stupid. I pity any rape victim you come into contact with.

If you want someone who goes limp and stares off into space when you try to touch them, then sobs afterwards a rape victim is your ideal partner. They also probably have either PTSD, CPTSD or BPD, which is a nice bonus.

t. rape victim

Attached: 1552978075292.jpg (720x960, 66K)

nigger just get a normal gf damn quit being so pathetic it aint hard

>implying that isn't the standard

I would do everything I could to comfort her, to make her feel loved and safe.
I'd never do anything to pressure her.

because most girls are sluts

what about DID? my ex was a rape victim and had that

Not OP, but I wouldn't mind that.
It'd be very important to me to make sure she was completely comfortable.

Dissociation is extremely common in rape victims and is what I was describing, but it's usually a symptom of CPTSD or BPD. DID is extremely rare and mostly a meme diagnosis.

she convinced me of it either that or she was the greatest method actor in history

>i want a gf who's been fucked
wow dude

And that's why Chad wins

why would someone buy damaged goods?

No, rape victims tend to be extremely crazy and horrible at sex.

That's kinda hot but I'm a high key degenrrate

But her sex drive could be fucked up and she might have long lasting trauma and ptsd with things involving sex or anything of a sexual nature

This is where you just rape her again and gaslight her

Someone's doing the raping, but who? The answer will change mine.

I'm not sure if it's the same for girls, but I got molested by my aunt as a kid. Anyway, I either get really horny and fuck as hard as I can because it's the only thing I want to think about...The flipside? I think that there's something utterly wrong with me if whichever girl I'm seeing isn't constantly throwing herself at me, I feel unwanted. So then I go on Tinder and start cheating and having sex with strangers.

What's better relationship material, an anally raped girl or a vaginally raped girl?

Attached: 1552515411224.png (547x519, 267K)

The lot of you are treating all people who have been raped like they're weak minded victims their whole life, Jesus. Have you no faith in the fact some people can fucking get over it. It isn't something that will traumatize you forever unless you're just unfit to even fucking exist. Like vets that are scared of fireworks and they were just a fucking combat paper pusher when real grown men go in and out covered in blood and feel good after the adrenaline rush of a fire fight. Stop being little bitches

I think getting anally raped would be less traumatizing than vaginal rape. For however much women go on about how virginity don't matter, they understand full well that it does, so having their virginity still technically intact should help them cope with the trauma.

Unfortunately not. Extreme laid-back casual promiscuity is now the norm in the West.

>nobody had casual sex until this generation, everyone waited until marriage
This is what Jow Forumstards actually believe.

Are you fucking retarded?
I said that casual sex is now the norm.
I didn't say that it only now started existing.

I had a gf that was a rape victim and had fear of doing sexual things but that goes away with trust and love (and good sex)

>some people can fucking get over it
t. Has never met a rape victim

Honstly, yes. I wouldn't mind not having sex at all, since I'm an avoidant personality (probably and most likely) and I'm a bit scared of intimacy.

Am a rape victim. It's retarded to think everyone gives a shit about it all the time, I even make rape jokes. Seriously it's mind over matter, people need to get the fuck over it. Send your rapist to prison or kill them, then get on to the many bigger issues /happening/ that need focus and action

post story also man or woman

my exgf was a raped girl. She fell asleep drunk and woke up to a guy fucking her.

she was a good gf but I doubt it had to do with her being raped.

I did not want rape victim as my loved one before reading this.

Attached: af7.jpg (421x429, 38K)

My friend dated a girl who was raped. Don't do it.

what about a gf who was sexually abused as a child?

I'm fine with this. I would do everything in my power to make her feel safe and loved. If she could get better, I want to help her get there.

Don't these sometimes have BPD?

Every whore I've ever met was a rape victim.

>it would make her act like a virgin
LMAO no

Fuck no
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES
Just sometimes it bites them

Attached: LmrlD3W.png (592x561, 271K)

no if you can avoid it.
It's just needless extra baggage, you can find identical girl that hasn't been raped very easily.
Besides there are 3 real types
The raped young which come with massive daddy issues and mental illnesses, the "raped" ones which will say you raped them in a hearbeat (these are the women who will tell you they got raped first thing as well so easy to avoid) and then the really raped ones which while might be non influential is a sign of other undesirable qualities like stupidity or going alone in the dark while drunk etc. etc.

Chances are they won't tell you but if they do then just do 360 and moonwalk out of there if the option is open.

I'm a rape and abuse victim and I would like to think that I would make a good girlfriend. I only cry myself to sleep every other day now.

same here, i'm happy that the pain is starting to ease and you can sleep without crying sometimes too. it's really hard being abused by people-- especially by those who are supposed to love you. i deal with anxiety, ptsd and depression and the physical damage dealt that i will have to live with the rest of my life with by my ex bf. much love to any anons out there who deal with this pain.

on a scale of 1/10 how much do you enjoy goulash?

Should I tell him that I was abused as a child?
I dont want him to think differently of me, and I dont really want to be pitied. I worry that it'll just make him sad.

There's a lot of damage that can be done if you're trying to cope with being constantly harmed by someone while also having to rely on them. On top of the confusion with what love is, could be, and what you think it is. It's unexplainable for people who haven't experienced it. For me it was my father.

That's a funny question. I'm not sure if I've ever had real goulash before. I like saucy food though so I'd probably like it.

I dated a girl that was raped. She was nice and complacent, but the sex was terrible. She would also cry. It also did not help that I was also her rapist.

I don't think that's something you can hide forever
It's definitely not something you should hide forever

fuck, I keked at that

Attached: ssssssssssssssss.jpg (250x250, 8K)

"Real" food is subjective, it's just stewed meat, carrots and potatoes.
Don't need to get fancy about it