Write what's on your mind

Technological Singularity Edition

Attached: Tech-singularity.jpg (1068x601, 102K)

God or the Godhead is an eternal, uncaused being that constitutes the whole of reality. Nothing exists outside of it, and nothing came before or after it. God is not static however, God can be thought of as an infinite coruscating process of self-creation and dissolution. All of reality condensing into a singularity, which then explodes and changes form into all of the matter that we recognize and everything else we that can't yet recognize, and whcih finally condenses back into a single point. This point is the sum of all consciousness and is the closest mode of God to something resembling a classical theos (the point in the cycle where God is the most unified and self-conscious, though only occupying one perspective, the self looking into itself). The singularity God is the most ordered and easiest to understand and can be thought of the masculine aspect. At the other end of the polarity is the dissolved God, the chaotic, unorganized, feminine pole occupying the perspective of the self seeing itself from outside. We currently occupy the chaotic pole as individual beings. From our view, God (which is us in aggregate) has begun a process of exponential self-rediscovery that will end with the death of the universe and the reunification of God to itself. This cycle is infinite and eternal and has happened countless times before and will happen countless times again.

While Stalin certainly widened the extent to which the Soviet state institutionalized its productive and bureaucratic arms, precedent for these policies had been established in the pre-NEP period, and during the NEP period as well. Forced collectivization among the peasantry had been attempted by Lenin during the civil war, and the mostly theoretical formation of state-run collective farms that Stalin would forcefully implement later were promoted by Bolshevik party officials. In the NEP-period, a significant portion of the demobilized Red Army returned to their rural villages, with many becoming the Soviet officials who would eventually enforce Stalin’s collectivization, ideologically and physically bridging the connection between the state and the peasantry. Policy toward the Soviet Union’s diverse ethnic minorities also changed only superficially under Stalin. Under Lenin, a comprehensive policy of “affirmative action” toward minorities in the Soviet Union was established in order to discourage conceptions of the U.S.S.R. as an empire, while retaining the former colonial holdings of the Tsarist regime. Most of the actual affirmative action policies established before Lenin’s death persisted through the Stalinist years. Stalin only adjusted these policies in one truly substantive way. While Lenin had been alive, “Great Russian nationalism” had been suppressed, as it was considered a “masking ideology” within which bourgeois elements could move freely and organize. In 1934, however, Stalin tread backward slightly on this policy, by recognizing ethnic Russians as the ideological progenitors of the Soviet state, in order to combat the newly stimulated ethnic nationalism that threatened to fracture the position of supra-ethnic Soviet nationalism.

The singularity will be a white ethno-state, sorry yall.

Sometimes I want to publicly break down and receive attention and affections from strangers. This would validate something, maybe a proof of my significance. I'm not sure how much that matters to me, most times it doesn't, id like to transcend that sort of desire. But I do not entirely. I want to have a cry and be cared for by people who barely know me, so I will be important in that way. And i want this to create friendsips. The people who take care of me to befriend me I want, but why? Why should I need something so superficial? How should an artist content himself? There is no audience for my work, so I must have an audience for my body. Why must my pain be seen? But this urge should be ignored for the sake of my composure. We must retreat from the ego and cleanse the soul of desire, and so we escape the embarrassment of failure, of disappointment.

>computers
>white

pick one

>yeah its unreal. when i see her with others, we pretend we're not close because its a secret. When im looking at her within the group, i can see her flaws. But when im with her alone, shes just perfect and when i leave, i feel indecisive of my love for her but that indecision only makes me miss her more. With the excuse of reaffirming my opinion, image and love for her, i yearn to see her again, alone all week. Its very strange.
We must act in the moment and not a day later. Take heart lads

Your selfishness wont get you anywhere. Seek to be free from desire.

Will Technological Singularity lead to fully automated communism? If so how will the issue of social currency play out? Will people only be valued for their intellectual and artistic labor?

I wish I were born in a religious household and raised with some measure of religious sentiment. My parents only care about observing superficial customs and making sure I find a "nice jewish girl" because they think Asians and other non-whites are icky, and raised me with only those bare minimum elements of religiosity in mind. Now that I'm an adult I feel myself attracted to religion but at the same time repulsed by the absurdity of believing in God.

Frio fulminante
Debil rival al calor radiente
Recompensa a la paciencia
Es el sol de mi princesa

Mas,
Directo al sol no has de mirar
Ardiente brillo
Frio y tibio
Un calor tan infinito
Has de enfrentar
Por un segundo de princesa
Poder disfrutar

Lejos,
Brisa polar
Cerca,
Fuego infernal
Pecado mas grande
A Ícaro de su amor alejar

Luz del alba
Carbón de mi caldera
No pidas al mosco
Despreciar el calor de una vela

>Now that I'm an adult I feel myself attracted to religion but at the same time repulsed by the absurdity of believing in God.
Same dude. That's why I like reading classical pagans. There's real religious feeling in the Homeric Hymns or in Ovid's conversations with Venus, but there's so much cultural distance that I don't feel like a tard for being moved by it.

There are so many good works on how free market capitalism works against the interests of the white working class, and how capitalism strips away traditional values and tight-knight rural communities more than any liberal politician does. The unabomber mentioned this when he called conservatives fools this but Patrick Deneen (Why Liberalism Failed) and other scholars have covered this in depth as well. However it took that damn Tucker Carlson segment for boomers and young conservatives to begin waking up to the fact. It's pretty sad, but it doesn't matter because this country is beyond salvation either way.

I have this really annoying problem where it seems all the lyrics I write always say "I" or "you" and "me". I used to write lots of stuff that was creative and poetic, and there was so much more metaphors than similes.

It's not so much writer's block, but it's still a terrible rut I don't know how to escape.

I'm gonna take up a journal.
Writing will become like a form of psychoanalisis and at the same time I'll be monitoring my changes, and the evolution of my writing style.

Yesterday I feel asleep after listening to Bohren und der club of gore and had nightmares on a loop for the whole night

Attached: 1552961622208.jpg (1080x1863, 151K)

the human race is going to be turned into mulch by capital and stupidity and i don't feel so great about it anymore

Technological singularity will probably happen once we start forming meta consciousness’ via some kind of neural interface.

God is omnipotent. Humans are gaining power. Humans are becoming God.

There are also semi gods eg the god of humans. I’m pretty sure this is Yahweh (as opposed to Adonai in the Bible which I’m pretty sure refers to the ultimate / Mets god) hence ‘I Am’.
It’s the goal of humans to become this God of Humans, thereby uniting humanity and bringing The God of Humans sanity. He’d currently be insane. Think about it

Selfishness will get you everywhere if done right.
If we were free from desire we wouldn’t have created technology, gone to the moon, etc

So currency used to be based on gold, now I guess it’s based on GDP which is basically trade itself.

With bitcoin etc we see that we can create it based on other things at will. Crypto will bring about the economy of economies.

Steem is essentially crypto based on social media votes.
Now imagine there was a token based on votes for social causes, where the votes themselves find what they vote on.

It would allow us to use our collective power to make change. I want to make that

Two threads ago I made a post about a girl I met in Japan. user who answered it, I don't know if you're still there, but here we are: after five days, she answered and said yes. We're going to see each other again. I am pretty happy.

that's champion, user.

Well done, we're all gonna make it.

Immortality tubes and endless vr adventures for everyone! And nothing else.

Is she Japanese?

"Journaling" is just a copelet way of saying you're writing a diary user

Hey, I'm the user you're referring to - the who complimented your English and suggested there was no harm in texting her. I'm really glad you followed through and it paid off, good job user.

Best of luck with the date, I hope it goes well. Keep us posted on the results! There are too many doomer stories in these threads as it is. And don't be too nervous when you see her, just be the same person you were the last time.

Chaos gang rise up

heatwave after fucking heatwave in brisbane
need a fucking aircon, lads

Attached: 1536603298489.png (700x700, 289K)

>queensland

i hope the whole state melts, good riddance

i'd rather go back to melbourne
this whole place is a boomer retirement state, like florida

Godhead gives good phenomena.

>this whole place is a boomer retirement state

no, that's tasmania. retirees from queensland ruined the whole state. victoria is okay i guess

why would boomers move to a cold state

I LOVE stalking people. Seeing them try to see you in the window reflections, stop and pretend to do something so you pass them. It makes me feel like I am in control

pristine, beautiful, natural environment

just what i want in a place to live...

Attached: 1530508868815.png (796x1060, 408K)

Fuck landlords, shitty leeches
Fuck everyone with passive income actually

if you're from victoria then it's okay to come

i just don't want anybody north of the ACT ruining the south

i'm from melbourne but i'll move back there when i get enough money
god i wish i was born in a city like salzburg
ree etc

To think that I am alive right now because two people had sex... mindblowig

We are all parts of a dying culture trying to cope with the inevitable. Can I find the faith to go against that inevitability and try and create something in its place? Can any of us? I wonder.

Stirner and Buddha. Those guys were right you know.

>im a product of activity which is disgusting to me
huh

Communism is the future despite what neoliberals want and what their propaganda says. The ruling class should all be beheaded. Unironically.

what was stirner right about

Pretty much everything, granted he wasn't going too deep and stated only the most immediate things. But still.

he said that '08th MS Team' was hands down the best Gundam series

lol
ok kid

the only good Gundam is 079

Thank you man. I am a pretty anxious guy, so good advice. I'll try not to mess up. I am on my way back but she will be staying in Japan for three more weeks, so new information will probably come in a month or so. I hope she won't lose interest until then.

No, she's from Paris, like me, but has asian origins and really looks like a Japanese native for some reason. We got some pretty hard stares because old men thought she was a bijin dating a bearded gaijin.

Thank you! It was scary. But everybody can do it!

Thanks. I really love this motto. We are all going to make it, that's for sure.

Thank you so much guys, it's nice to talk with kind strangers on the Internet once in a while.

I long to return to the sun, and explore land i've not ventured, with the hearty warmth of companionship bringing it all to full life

Attached: 9f5bb7704427bb22458adc67fdaec044--landscape-art-landscape-paintings.jpg (474x781, 54K)

Fuck, the thread got moved probably because of this girl story, I am sorry.

Why does this keep happening? these threads are my favorite part of /lit/

I'm tired of every day being the same, filled with anxiety about my productivity at work, and isolation out of work. I fear this funk I'm in will become my whole life, and that my own thoughts will drift out of the realm of normalcy, too far gone to share with another person, and that my life is destined to be spent alone. Every day I feel like crying but the tears don't come.

Poor people working hard and still being poor