Lol how does it feel to be a robot? How does it feel to be so unsocialized you can barely talk to a cashier...

Lol how does it feel to be a robot? How does it feel to be so unsocialized you can barely talk to a cashier? How does it feel to suffer the whims of the strong with no way to defend yourself because you are a pussy? How does it feel to see your board get taken over by normies like me? The same who made fun of you behind your back in class? kek. even gays and trannys have more dignity than you. imagine being such a pathetic Loser.

Attached: 1551581095434.jpg (888x894, 75K)

idk man. i just keep going, and i have my vidya and other comforts.

like yeah, you can say whatever and it may all be true, but it holds no weight over me unless its something especially poignant.

not when daddy comes in your room to give you another "talk". lol. Why not just fucking off yourself already? No one wants to see another mass shooter.
lol say that to my face irl faggot. wouldnt do shit! LMAO

my dad is cool asf. say what to your face, and for what purpose?

and yeah you do, you get your kicks off seeing happenings.

unless youre an alphabet, dont think you arent being watched either m8. we are all dancing to the beat:

Shit bait,mate. Try something more obscure next time rather than:
>Normies like me are stronger

Cringe. Get better bait next time niggerfaggot.

I became a robot because I had anger management problems. I was born into ragie mode

The fact that I was 6'2 with a huge built at 15 didn't help either

Maybe shouldn't have started martial arts because "It'll help you manage your aggression", yea right just got me sent to prison for banging out 4 guys in front of the local mcdonalds

I feel empty because I know that I will eventually end up hitting everyone I love this is the worst feel I need to end this

Attached: 1552987224027.png (894x773, 48K)

being a robot is fine. its like youre a very smart animal.

IMMUNE

You're a common cold, OP over it

Attached: pan.jpg (468x398, 34K)

Play rugby.

Most martial arts competitions are more like a very tiring chess match than a real battle.

Rugby is slug it out with 30 other dudes, who are just like you, in a huge grass field for 80 minutes. You'll run out of anger before half time.

you literally CANNOT be a robot if you are a tough guy. No matter how angry you feel you will never feel as low as a coward.

>shamefully takes the bait anyway.

I'm a massive angry intimidating tough guy but scared to death around cute girls. There are worse things than being a coward, anyways.

>There are worse things than being a coward, anyways.
no there isn't, brad. You may be afraid of little girls but i'm afraid of everyone.

Attached: emotional-scale.jpg (236x571, 34K)

Nice image that means absolutely nothing. The whole thing is wrong.

Contentment is the pinnacle of emotive wellness. Followed by that I would put hope and optimism, then passion, and only then joy.

Hatred, anger and revenge are far worse than fear which is far worse than sadness and depression. There's nothing wrong with being sad, it's one of our most natural emotions. It rarely leads to wrongdoing, like rage and hatred does, and in fact often leads to one's own betterment.

Below all is apathy. Numbness, indifference. The cold soul of a traitor. You know what they say, the opposite of love is not hate.

>feeling powerful and gloryous is worse than feeling like a bitch.

ok, brad. I'm boutta head out.

I can't think of two more similar emotions than the feeling of rage and the feeling of powerlessness. In fact you could say rage is just feeling like a bitch taken over the edge. It's clear you have a lot to learn about the world and about the human spirit.

I'm not trying to measure dicks about who has suffered more. You can have that, though I doubt you would have made it here in my shoes. And stop calling me Brad, I'm motherfucking Chad.

I am smart though, I know how to dictate the pace of the fight and how to exploit my opponent's openings and weaknesses. I am very adaptable.

I win a lot but I never get recognized, I guess it is all about looks and personality rather than skill.

Bruh I am ugly as fuck. Literal ogre mode and really stupid outside of the ring. In the ring I can think just fine so I don't have a choice besides martial arts.

>I'm motherfucking chad
>and a robot on Jow Forums!
that must be a nice comfy apartment you live in. With your former gfs and car. While i sit in my room all day with my dad coming in every other day to chastise me.

>made it here in my shoes.
>implying you have free will
>implying you had the power to do anything about your situation.
>i am smart
>totally not a meathead like i mentioned in my previous posts
>pic related pic related pic related

my life may not be the "hardest" by any empirical value but it's defiantly one of the shittiest.
>a robot is about being ugly and getting no puss puss
this place really is a failed normie hellhole.

whoops, forgot the pic related.
>reading all these chad posts.

Attached: Hill.jpg (558x564, 47K)

LMAO if you woke up feeling like me you would vomit from how horrible it is.
No hcad powers to get up
no rage to swoop in and save you during a confrontation
LMAO

Completely missing my point. Martial arts won't help you get the anger out. Putting your entire willpower and force into a full body hit is rarely a good strategic move. In rugby you get thrown around like a ragdoll and do the same to others, it's incredible catharsis.

Must be nice to have a dad in your life.

I'm an incel and have no car. I said I was chad because I have face, height, frame but I also have all sorts of insecurities with girls. Also touristing on this board atm, I main /sci/ /sp/ and /mu/

>hurr muh no free will blackpill
Cringe and bluepilled

>i am an ince-
off to reddit you go.
You are literally the smoking pepe inthe OP pic and i am the apu.

Wow dude your jesus suffering dick is so huge, how can I suffer as much as you bro? I was crying 5 times a day before I went on meds, not that anyone cares.

I haven't felt rage at others since a fight with my brother like 3 years ago. Besides when I was hospitalized.

I would quite enjoy a real confrontation, I literally can't remember the last time someone (besides my brother) tried to fight me. I doubt I would feel rage though, and if I did it certainly wouldn't help.

Have you really never experienced anger? What do you think it is? Are you confusing it with adrenaline?

I've been here for almost 10 years, I think I'll stick around.

>thinks its a suffering contest
i'm saying we are not alike and this board was for losers like me not brads like you
>I haven't felt rage at others since a fight with my brother like 3 years ago. Besides when I was hospitalized.
my brother also wants to kick my ass too. He's done many horrible things to me already. But if i could stand up to him i would be delighted. Too bad i don't have anger.
>Have you really never experienced anger
only like 2-3 times in my whole life and i felt low but by far more better than the average day of hopelessness and despair. I even noted how it felt much better and liberating than staying down. But they were short lived and only happened in private.
>i've been here for almost 10 years
i bet you have had many fun experiances showing your friends the funny greentextszXD

idc who you say this board is for. I'm here so deal with it. Go to discord with your reddit buddies if you want a safe space.

You don't need anger to stand up to anyone. Just a little bit of self-respect, which you clearly don't have.

Honestly I think you're full of shit. You seem pretty angry right now. It's not about anger at all.

>thinks you're supposed to tell your friends about the Jow Forums
boy...