Please don't hate me just cause I'm female I want to be one of you guys I'm so sad and hopeless

Please don't hate me just cause I'm female I want to be one of you guys I'm so sad and hopeless

Attached: 1547703030042.jpg (482x427, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_World_Kingdom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright. You can be one of us.
Not that it's an achievement lol.

Okay, but you have to suck all of our cocks on demand and SWALLOW. No questions asked.

Meanie. Original 321

>Meanie
Suck my dick.

No, you're not.
You just enjoy pretending to be.
For attention.
Which I'm currently giving you.

I must way however, checked them nice trips.

enjoying the attention so far OP?

Attached: wow hey OMG.jpg (1280x800, 439K)

why are you sad and hopeless user?

Sure, let me just get my tweezers and my magnifying glass.

Less talking, more sucking, whore.

I don't understand. Why do you start threads? We all want to talk to someone and want a bit of attention

I'm sorry you think I'm pretenting, what would I gain from pretending, I wish I was normal, being depressed is stupid and uselss

Let me tell you a secret: No one here actually hates you.
Some people here will envy you, some people will wish they had someone like you, and others will project their bad experiences into you. But no one really gives a shit that you're a girl at the end of the day.
Just do you. But I wouldn't recommend sticking around here, because if you think it's bad, this place will only make it worse.

>what would I gain from pretending
Attention.
Look at how many replies there are to this thread.
It happens every time.

FEMBOTS DON'T EXIST
FEMBOTS ARE AN URBAN MYTH
FEMALES ARE ALWAYS TREASURED AND ATTENTED TO
Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's how nature intended.

Now please leave you RPing asshole, no one believes you.

I'm a transgender dude and I can tell you all 100% that people viewing you as a woman is way way way worse than people viewing you as a man.

I don't hate you

What do you think about horse cocks?

Attached: f13-03-9780323064828.jpg (377x283, 49K)

Could you extend on that? I'm interested

Why? You do get unwanted attention, but that unwanted attention comes with endless privileges everywhere you go.

Nah, there's not really any 'privileges' because they always come with the expectation of emotional reciprocation. The oft-discussed "smile, love!" is a good example of that - you're never expected to have any sort of inner life - you're meant to exist solely for others and stop existing when you're out of their sight.

Are you that italian short girl by any chance?

Sure - when you're seen as a woman in public you're just kinda lumped in with all the others. Women just are women, not individuals. There's a heavy expectation of emotional availability too - you're a target for anyone who wants anything - a tenner, a chat, anything.

As a man, you're seen as someone who is doing something for a reason, and allowed to do it unhindered.

Yeah this place is really toxic sadly, I should really stop coming here
One time at 11-12 years old with a friend we were on YouTube watching shitty videos and we ended up on a video of a horse fucking a girl. Pretty funny but also the first weird video I saw online
Why

Nice trips
Also, I wouldn't worry too much about it, being "one of us" definately isn't a big achievement.

So yeah you're that italian girl

mainly to discuss topics, not to just attentionwhore

Have we talked? Why did you want to know that?

How come you're hopeless, user?

>How come you're hopeless, user?
tfw no NEET bf

>there's not really any 'privileges' because they always come with the expectation of emotional reciprocation
Even if that was true, it's still easily worth it, and it is a privilege, because as a man such options are never presented to you. But rather than expectation, it is a hope of emotional reciprocation, nowadays few men would dare to openly expect you to reciprocate for favors.
>smile, love!
>you're never expected to have any sort of inner life
Now that's just pure victim complex. The people around you who are smiling aren't smiling because they have the absolute picture perfect lives with not the slightest difficulty, they smile in spite of their difficulties. When you go around everywhere being a gloomy fuck, you're the one person refusing to put in that base level effort. Men get criticized for looking gloomy, too.
>There's a heavy expectation of emotional availability too - you're a target for anyone who wants anything - a tenner, a chat, anything.
>As a man, you're seen as someone who is doing something for a reason, and allowed to do it unhindered.
That's more like
>as a woman, everyone wants your attention because your attention has inherent value
>as a man, nobody gives a shit about you unless they are directly involved with you, no one except religious recruiters and salesmen will ever try to talk to you out of the blue
That could still be seen as a positive thing if you really hate being bothered, but having to be the initiator for everything, all the time, is tiring.

If youre that italian girl yeah we have, on discord but you re offline now, if youre not her then im wrong ig

I just come here for memes

You get to a point where the sadness overwhelms and you don't see an end of the suffering

Where is the sadness stemming from?

No buddy - I am telling you as someone who has lived it, it is NOT worth it. At all. Having them forced upon you isn't an expectation, it is a demand. You're expected to be a sweet happy ball of fluff blowing through life with no thoughts or concerns and to be a pleasing light in everyone's lives - and fuck you if you have a bad day or are in pain or are busy - that's not as important as making other people have a better day.

And attention having value is not a good thing when other people feel entitled to to take it whenever they want.

Trust me - when people see you as a man, they see you as someone with a life. When they see you as a woman, they see you as something that can make their life better.

I will be your bf rn free of charge. There now you're a picky bitch who's only alone because you're a picky bitch.

Hi I'm a 40 years old obese woman with horrible skin and balding. I will be your gf rn free on charge. There now you're a picky bitch who's only alone because you're a picky bitch

> I am telling you as someone who has lived it, it is NOT worth it. At all.
You might have lived it, but you've lived it with a very tumblr perception of it. And now you have these delusions about how when people never talk to you, it's because they respect how you're probably busy with something important.
>it is a demand. You're expected to be a sweet happy ball of fluff blowing through life with no thoughts or concerns and to be a pleasing light in everyone's lives
This might be somewhat descriptive of my country's women (who are generally not complaining about it), but from the western women I've met, maybe about 10-15% could be described like that. The rest of them were gloomy, putting next to no effort in their appearance, sure as hell not a pleasing light in anyone's life. I'm willing to give you some benefit of doubt, that you happened to live in an environment where it was more required to live up to such standards, but then it's not like you couldn't possibly withdraw yourself out of that environment, without jumping ships on the gender train.

FINALLY! What's your Discord?

you can only be one of us if you hug us

She wont, shes just a depressed person and an attention whore, Im just realising now thats all she is.

done, i have gone long past stnadads

Fuck that hurt, why wouldn't I hug you I'm sorry you feel that way, sorry for the attention whoring post guys

If you are who I think you are, then I thought you were different but with that post Im just realising that youre just some attentio seeker and nothine more than that, you could have depression and stuff but that doesnt mean anthing if you behave like that, honestly dissapointed.

It wasn't a 'perception' - it was life. I'm sorry it doesn't match what you think it's like, but it's the truth. Western society really undersells how fucking hard emotional labor is, and we just expect it to come from women freely all the time whenever we want it. Shrugging that off was like a huge burden was lifted from me, but I still feel some guilt over it for sure.

I'm guessing my age was a factor - I was presenting as a woman when I was in my early twenties, and it really gutted me to see how differently I got treated from my male friends.

What's with all the attention whore shit! ? I'm a female too and all I want is you guys to thirst for my body. I wonder what makes me/us women want that kind of shit.. Am I just a thot after all?

Attached: 1552641955797.jpg (500x512, 33K)

Youre probably ugly and fat so no thanks.

r9k is mostly grills
>including me
Do you want to be my friend? I get bullied by the girls on tv and pol

Attached: B50B73E3-6284-4348-B487-79CA2525BE05.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

>Do you want to be my friend?
Yea I'll be your friend

Why not a neet bf instead?

> me

Are you a girl too?
I want female friendships. It is different and harder to get

That means nothing, doesnt quit the fact youre seeking attention, alsoI tried to talk to you before but you didnt want to so I doub thats the problem.

I just made the thread to talk with someone. I was just shitposting, I'm really sorry

If you want a female friend I can introduce you to my gf who also is from here and posts here as well

oh no im not a girl just a robot

As a guy who's overly emotional, you're making a storm out of a glass of water. Everyone is supposed to repress their emotions at least a little, at least until we can talk to friends and unwind and all that. Maybe you're depressed and require more attention on that end to feel fulfilled, but if it makes you feel better you're neither the first nor the last. I was able to move on from depression eventually and I hope you can do it as well. Just try looking on the bright side.
I speak from experience when I say pessimism will only bring you down, so just try and enjoy what you can enjoy and live life as you see fit.
Good luck, random stranger!

Attached: Very Nice.jpg (326x313, 26K)

i used to post here actively ~6-8 years ago [i am a girl] when i was 14/15/16 years old and coming here to get validation from a bunch of doomer, ugly incels will only make you feel even more sad and hopeless

r9k [and Jow Forums] are horrible places to regularly interact with people on and you are better just blocking this website and using something like reddit lmao

Thats what I told her, yet shes still here

I don't care if you are a swami impersonator or the real thing, gonna take this chance to say fuck you if you actually are swami. Pathetic person and shit-stirrer. Bombed my minecraft base and also wouldn't leave me the fuck alone trying to be friends with me when I clearly had 0 interest. Fuck you swami, you're a weirdo and I am glad your nudes were leaked

I think you've completely and utterly misunderstood what I wrote, but I appreciate the sentiment.

i think some people just enjoy being sad / hopeless and don't actually want help

I don't enjoy being sad

Yeah thats what I mean, they complain and all and do nothing about it, also this thread is just "Give me attention because Im a girl and Im sad thread", nothing more

chia_pug#7686
I'll be friends with other women
if you have ever tripfagged don't fucking contact me

>I'm sorry it doesn't match what you think it's like, but it's the truth
It's not that it doesn't match what I think it's like, it's that the severity of the problem you describe does not match the after-effects of it. The only group of people I've ever seen seriously complain about what you describe are feminists, who are well known to make a mountain out of every molehill of difficulty they run into in their lives, and even those feminists don't really give this issue, which according to you makes the lives of all women really really hard to the point a sex change is preferable, excessive priority over, say, rape, which is relatively rare, or racial issues, which are very rare.
Comparatively I find it much more likely that you personally either turned the issue into an obsession, where by obsessing over it you made it much worse for yourself, or that you were simply really unlucky with the environment you found yourself in, maybe with your genetic predisposition and personality traits that you couldn't deal with the baseline pressure that doesn't really bother other women too much.

You were saying emotions are hard and that you always have to keep up a smile and be positive. It really ain't that hard, you can let out your sorrows in private, it's not that bad. You just toughen up and get used to it.

Get laid that cheers me up

If you are being serious I would like that
I have a bf too
I am not a gross fembot, I shower and brush my teeth and stuff but I just am severely socially awkward. I like collecting coins, animal documentaries, and organizing my room. I also like doodling and I am majoring in computer science

Attached: 24343954-B6F5-4556-AAD7-35E155C66E09.jpg (431x415, 20K)

I am not a tripfag and I have never been on soc etc.
This is me
I think I am pretty cool desu, people just do not like me
>especially women
I just want friends desu

Attached: FF99D009-23EB-4ED6-BD6E-92FEDB3B4CF0.jpg (900x900, 50K)

Sure if you post some contact ill make her know about it, not now since im kinda isolated and doing bad but yeah

oh don't worry, i am the real thing. i even have images of people getting hilariously mad at me back in 2012 for 'hacking' and destroying their minecraft bases and i have other ways of proving i am who i say i am

1. my life is infinitely more superior and better than everybody here on Jow Forums, which is why it was so easy to make all of you mad, mainly because you are jealous of me

2. shit-stirring is funny and hilariously easy, except i moved inf-chan back with gaymergate and even that became boring, so now i just troll liberals and right wingers on reddit

i don't even really remember back then because it was so long ago but i most certainly wouldn't want to be friends with somebody who posts on Jow Forums in 2019

my nudes were not 'leaked' lmao, i literally just said i was 15 years old back when i was posting on Jow Forums at my peak notoriety. i was catfishing with pictures of cis girls because i was a dysphoric trans girl when i was 15 and i have been on HRT for a while now

you say that, but being sad is an addictive mindset and vicious circle, and the attention you get for being mentally ill / sad / being a psychic vampire, especially in places like Jow Forums or in discord communities feed into it.

has nothing to do with gender. the men here are equally pathetic and want attention for being sad. all of the men here complain about their looks or life circumstances and literally do nothing to improve it- and it has been like this for the 8 years r9k has existed as a board.

Attached: lmao.png (717x849, 439K)

'swami, you hacking faggot'

Attached: lmao_mad.png (1899x229, 39K)

>fembot
FEMBOT DO NOT EXIST.
YOU CANNOT BE A ROBOT WITH A SIGNIFICANT OTHER.

Attached: m6dYDtVNtmUGZ8NkiArM5FqBEBTnsgpDOypJcn7DAAPYilgyk1rsRberK40Iy3HOMjzSNIA3xYc_UvF6t7XD6_ScvE93X_HpYWpQ (600x387, 80K)

Yeah, no, that wasn't what I was saying exactly. I was saying we expect a lot more emotional labor from women than we do from men. As a man, it is incredibly liberating not to have to do that.

I didn't 'change gender' because I found being a woman hard - I just wasn't a woman. What I learned about how society treats men and women after my transiton made me even more glad I did it. but I certainly wouldn't reccomend anybody who is cisgender does it for any kind of 'benefit'. Being happy in your body is the biggest benefit of all.

And it's not an obsession or anyuthing like that, Ask the women in your life about emotional labour, or just watch it and see.

1. I was never jealous of you, holy crap, you are still the same self-absorbed with delusions of grandeur even after all this time. JFC I feel bad for you
2. This is even more sad, holy crap.
> i was catfishing with pictures of cis girls because i was a dysphoric trans girl when i was 15 and i have been on HRT for a while now
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you saying you are a mentally ill man that was catfishing with nudes of teenage girls and pretending to be a teenage girl all along? Jesus Christ. Wow. Gross.

Love that pic, have a print of that on my wall right now

Well it has something to do with the gender, just look at the replies, if some robot would have posted this, thread would have died already, instead bc she mentioned shes female its close to 100 replies, that's the difference. those men make thread about being sad and all, but such threads died instantly, now if you mention that you're female, be sure youll get +100 replies like this thread. Although that applies for everyone, but its just sad that some other male person could make a thread asking for help or tips to improve and get his thread dead because some other female person posted that shes sad and is also female. This is an anonymous board, why even say your gender, it doesnt even matter, the only people who do that are just attention seeker people, mostly females.

Good for you, you acted like a faggot and exploited a game for children. The things trannies need to feel good about themselves wtf lol

Well, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by emotional labour. Do you mean repressing your emotions or faking or something?

NO NO NO N O
YOU JUST DON"T GET IT

Attached: 1509068339915.gif (326x318, 189K)

This.
Imagine if OP said "don't hate me because I'm black" or "don't hate me because I'm muslim"
It would be dead after a couple of replies

Females can't be robots, even IMPLYING you have a vagina gets you a shit ton of attention.

Not really - it's more about having to present an emotion rather than repress them all. So, for example, you expect your waitress to be happy and bubbly. It also means things like dealing with 'emotional' or 'soft' tasks - organising birthday cards for people in an office is often used an an example of this,

In my experience, women are expected to perform emotional labour basically at all times in public. They are expected to always be available, friendly, happy to see you - and if anyone steps out of line they're open to abuse.

tl;dr this is a lot of projection coming from somebody who is still on r9k after 7-8 years and hasn't moved on / improved their life at all

>What the fuck are you talking about? Are you saying you are a mentally ill man that was catfishing with nudes of teenage girls and pretending to be a teenage girl all along? Jesus Christ. Wow. Gross.

lmao a mentally ill incel going on about 'mentally ill men'. that's some big projection and C O P E

i was pretending to be a 22 year old girl when i was 15 years old- even our Jow Forums tinychat room with people like nux [rest in peace nux] and our skype group had no idea i was a teenager until a few years after the fact

and uh no retard, i literally found some random nudes of an adult woman and 'leaked' them myself

you are very unintelligent

this is some incel tier misogyny / brain worms lmao.

>if some robot would have posted this, thread would have died already, instead bc she mentioned shes female its close to 100 replies, that's the difference. those men make thread about being sad and all, but such threads died instantly

anecdotally this did not happen when i was posting here years ago and this does not happen now lol. there's like a dozen threads on pages 1-5 right now posted by sad men with tons of replies

>This is an anonymous board, why even say your gender, it doesnt even matter, the only people who do that are just attention seeker people, mostly females.

there is nothing wrong with seeking attention or wanting attention and only newfags think 'this is an anonymous board'

hop off Jow Forums and do some life introspection my dude

considering i was a child when i was doing this, i don't really see the relevance in mentioning that minecraft is a childrens game lmao

>The things trannies need to feel good about themselves wtf lol

i am a tranny yet still manage to not even be 1/100th the level of pathetic as the average poster on this board or Jow Forums in general

: )

So in the end you're just repressing yourself and faking your emotions, I don't see much difference.
When I was depressed I had to pretend to be happy all the time until I was all alone, what's the difference here?

all those assumptions, dummy, posting on Jow Forums means absolutely nothing. I am a 24 year old woman, have a bf of over 5 years, two dogs, own my own place, got my BS, doing bredy gud. so good I don't have to post screenshots of anons getting mad at me over minecraft to feel better about myself. I do take joy in talking shit to the weird retard that shat up this place for so many years with their bullshit though. Makes me happy in a perverse way to find out your were a freakish tranny all along lol. Not to be mean but lol
>skype and tinychat
like I give a fuck
>found nudes of an adult woman and leaked them myself
it's called catfishing and being a freakish troll

I transitioned to male. Not having to do that shit is so good. It's like a huge ball of stress is just removed from your life. Honestly, if you've never experienced it, it's hard to explain, and if I was a cis man I don't think I'd believe it either. I've been depressed and had to put on a fake smile, and it's not the same as that low-level, constant expectation you have as a woman.

It's just repression, you're repressing your true self. I honestly think it's just the female equivalent of the male expectation to never show weakness of any kind.

Why weren't you happy remaining as a woman? What does womanhood and manhood mean to you? I am asking from the perspective of a woman that has always experienced gender dysphoria but chose not to transition. I crossdressed for several years and felt like a man/agender/etc before becoming comfortable as a woman. I found gender critical forums and radical feminism and learned to accept myself and define my own brand of womanhood. I don't think you are any less than me and don't look down on trans people but I am really curious about your perspective. If this pisses you off you don't have to answer idc

>all those assumptions, dummy, posting on Jow Forums means absolutely nothing. I am a 24 year old woman, have a bf of over 5 years, two dogs, own my own place, got my BS, doing bredy gud.

posting on Jow Forums probably means you're pathetic lmao. this board is a hotbed of misogyny, mentally ill incels, and white nationalism. there are people who are actively posting here after 5+ years and it's weird as fuck.

i am 22 years old, i have two girlfriends [one of which i have been in a long term relationship with for a while,] two cats, my own place, i am currently a nurse, and i am doing pretty good too!

> I do take joy in talking shit to the weird retard that shat up this place for so many years with their bullshit though.

i was only here for 2 years yet still manage to be an absolute legend / chad that lives rent free in the heads of incels even after almost a decade. i find it even funnier that i was 15 years old and making so many people mad.

that's pretty epic- dare i say it lads- ben shapiro style epicry

>Makes me happy in a perverse way to find out your were a freakish tranny all along lol.

this freakish tranny is way more attractive than you and probably passes more for a female than you lmaooo

imagine being a roastie : )

>it's called catfishing and being a freakish troll

bullying a bunch of losers is fun

considering being a woman is life on hard mode, i do not blame him for transitioning

why would anybody want to be a woman lmao

Eh, depends where you are born and your circumstances growing up. This applies to all genders and stuff.

>this person is a nurse
unironic y i k e s
>proud of prolific negative impression instead of feeling shame
unsurprised
>I am hotter than you durr you are a roastie durr
typical Jow Forums tranny babble, yawn, just like the rest
>bullying losers is fun
so well adjusted and happy and doing so good~

women are universally an oppressed class everywhere you go in the world

Being a woman is great. Especially since I don't have to pretend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_World_Kingdom

>unironic y i k e s
nursing is pretty good. i make a lot of money, i enjoy the long hours, and i get 3 days off. also helping people live better lives is pretty good too.
>unsurprised
why would i feel shame over pissing off a bunch of losers. notoriety is awesome lmao.

my notoriety has carried me into meeting a lot of interesting people over the years [including big names that everyone knows, like contrapoints, w.t snacks, sam hyde, shoe0nhead, etc]

>typical Jow Forums tranny babble, yawn, just like the rest
typical roastie babble, ~yawn, just like the rest : )

why are Jow Forums woman so jealous of trans woman lmao
>so well adjusted and happy and doing so good~
i mean yeah.
uh ok lol
damn, the queer community has just been BTFO'd

This thread is a shit show honestly, almost 100 replies, and only cause the female thing, makes you think

t. butthurt incel mad he's not remotely interesting enough to get 100 replies on his threads

Maybe it's just me, but I don't expect a waitress to be nice and happy and all, just polite. I do prefer it when they are happy, but that's just natural. I've never seen any indication of people expecting more than that, either.

Moreover, in my experience, it's usually the women themselves doing such emotional labour on their own initiative, and the men usually help precisely because they don't want a woman to do all the work on her own.

Maybe that's just my environment, though.

I don't mean the field, I mean that it's you in it. You aren't very smart, are you?
>happy to have negative notoriety to meet Jow Forums celebrities
ok
>jealous
Why do men that identify as women always think that women's disgust/annoyance is jealousy? Very egotistical and male perspective to have

>never bring up or draw attention to yourself as a person on an imageboard and subculture that encourages discussion through the cathartic veil of anonymity
>fit in
>or be a woman in a male space and crow about the warm hole between your legs
>n-no I'm one of y-you

Attached: 1484950296816.jpg (562x600, 37K)

I wasn't happy because I just flat wasn't a woman. I was just pretending to be one. Whenever I got read as seen as a man it felt really peaceful, but being seen as a woman for some reason just made me feel uneasy.

I would stay very far away from GC stuff if I was you. I respect that you're not trans and they might have helped you at one point, but I nearly got sucked into it when I was vulnerable and I would still be living a shitty life if I had continued listening to them. They don't care about you, they care about enforcing their brand of feminism.