Does anyone feel good when they destroy someone's life? I'm pretty good at lying and manipulating people...

Does anyone feel good when they destroy someone's life? I'm pretty good at lying and manipulating people, and have made several friends attempt suicide. The only reason I'm close to my friends is to go and fuck their moms. One friend moved out of his mom's house and the only thing I could think of was fucking his mom (but she was crying too much so I left).

I have one friend who used to be extremely egotistical, and within a years time I made him break up with his girlfriend, drop some required classes, and get atypical depression. I show little to no remorse for my actions.

Attached: dennis BOI.jpg (1087x1057, 151K)

imagine taking pride in ruining the lives of others
your kind will be the first on the wall

Attached: 1552871534017.jpg (604x604, 133K)

Why is it bad, though? He annoyed me so I broke him down. Seems fair to me.

You sound a lot like a guy I knew

Making up for your own sadness user, I pity you. I bet you think your so content but I can tell, inside, you are all alone.

Oh I don't I'm content. I am sad. I am alone. I'm constantly angry or depressed. I've been like this since I was a baby. I'm just learning to come to terms with it and using it for my own benefit.

Yep, definitely sound like a guy I knew. Your name Michael by chance?

*Oh I'm not content

Nope.

I spent lots of time convincing my fried he would look good with a long hair. He doesn't. His hair is rare, greasy and starting to gray. Yet he still sticks to it because I tell him how good he looks.

Lmao I told my co-worker (who considers me his close friend) to go ask out this one girl co-worker that he has been talking to. My friend is ugly, short, awkward, and eats raw hotdogs and straight ketchup on break. He can easily pass for 30 even though he's 19 (one year older than me).

Best part is that I know it's not going to work. She considers him a friend. All that's going to happen is their friendship getting destroyed and rumors getting spread (we work with a lot of other teen girls, they spread rumors literally all day). He's going to get outcasted even further and will probably quit.

tell us user, what do you get out of doing all of this? what is your end game?

why have you failed at suicide OP? ur just a pussy or o a loser?

boring shit user. who has the time to care so much.

>what do you get out of doing all of this?
Everyone's competition. Just gotta get rid of them.
>what is your end game?
To be powerful?
I'm a massive pussy bro.
My friends who attempted suicide, I guess.

You shouldn't put so much effort into it. Time will bring ruination upon everyone. Most people fade into obscurity and depression on their own.

retarded larping sociopath vs based nihilistposter

I don't put much effort into... anything. I simply just exist. It's my nature.

>Most people fade into obscurity and depression on their own.
That's why I use people. I don't care about them, nor myself. It's like I'm a tumor or something, I just keep popping back up in people's lives.

> I show little to no remorse for my actions.

Yeah, sure, wannabe sociopath. Kys faggot

maybe you are just so gay and homophobic that you hurt the guys in your life OP

This thread is bait, stop replying

Not bait.

It's not that it's guys, I do it to women as well but women have so much more rapport than men it's hard to make them feel bad over one guy.

I believe im a sociopath too but the difference is that I fight it. I could easily do what you do and have the opportunity to do so. But I dont. And I dont take pride in it.

I wish I could feel emotions like everyone else and that I wasnt like this but here I am. I too pop up as a destructive tumor. Im always making my rounds through the us. Im always running from something. My self most likely.

you're likely antisocial, better go to a psychologist and learn to deal with it the right way or you'll end up in jail for what you're doing. encouraging people to kill themselves can get you years in prison man

Did you actually ever fuck any moms? Because that shit is hot.
Most psychopaths because CEOs of major corporations, aim high

if its true what u wrote, u have my respect.. wow

and may I ask: what stops u from being a prick as OP?

I once backstabbed a former best friend. I made a Kiwi Farms thread on him, and it's the first thing when you Google his name.

Attached: 1552598364372.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

did you every fuck one of your friends mom?

Although I dont feel emotions like everyone else I was instilled with morality from a young age. And hardship. And pain. Its like pseudo empathy. Its not there but I know it should be so I emulate what I see in others.

Digging deeper, I dont understand why people open up to me so fast. I dont understand why they tell me their darkest secrets from the get go. When they do. I run. Ill be running again soon because its what I do. If I dont I just winde up hurting them.

Its easier to be a homeless nomad.

Sorry for stilted writing. Phoneposting before I have to go be an imposter at work.

sauce?
He unironically looks kinda cute.
You sound like the literal definition of a sadist.
I can't even be mad at you because it doesn't sound like back stabbing but really from the beginning you have a plan to fuck a guy in his head up and his mom at the same time.

Attached: To_be_continued.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

I tried being like that. I never liked hurting people, but I didn't get the help when I needed it and realised I have potential to do this. I've furthered myself a lot, and now have a good position in a job (that I completely lied my way into). I used to run, but I realised all that did was make me tired and unhappy. Now I can relax and be unhappy.

I'm getting close they are religious and pretty tight, so I don't think I can get too close. I'm recently started doing the daygaming to work on my social skills and it kind of worked! It felt good talking to her but I didn't land it cause she was already with someone. Next time.

I loved to help people. I used to hug people all the time but they never showed me affection. When they tell you their secrets don't run. Try and turn it into something that you can help them with, in turn it'll help you.

It's not backstabbing I just got annoyed.

>Does anyone feel good when they destroy someone's life?
Nah man, that would make me sad; making people happy makes me happy and i like feeling happy so i do that instead. Have nice day OP :)