/asslicking/ general

Have you ever licked the anus of a girl? If so how is it? Did you like it?

Attached: 5b6a15458f5b1.jpg (4839x3226, 1.81M)

Yes. It was a very SMELLY experience

fuck off this isnt /b/
go back you subhuman normalfag

I liked it. Honestly you barely taste anything. I guess she cleaned it good enough

>Have you ever licked the anus of a girl?
Yes, my fiancee's anus.
>If so how is it?
How is what exactly? The act? The taste? The sensation?
It's all great honestly because I love her arse and I've got a thing for cute buttholes. If you wanna know the taste well personally we only ever do anal stuff after very thorough cleaning so it just tastes like skin really.
>Did you like it?
Yeah, like I said I've got a big thing for buttholes, turns me the fuck on to fucking gorge myself on her little pucker.

I really want to do this, but I think I'd struggle to deal with the shame afterwards.

Fuck shame. All these people doing it and you're missing out. Fuck them. Go to a prostitute and lick her butthole

never done it, think I never will

Attached: 1377173535990.jpg (380x283, 12K)

How does your fiancee feel about having her anus licked?

Wasn't bad. Just a little hint of bitterness.

She thinks it's great. She likes the sensation obviously but she's said that what really gets her going is when I'm kind of aggressive about it, like throwing her down, pulling her trousers and pants off, putting my hand between her shoulder blades and keeping her body down while pulling her knees together and up to force her butt out so I can get at it with my tongue. Not surprising really, it's a caveman type deal - women like men who take charge.

>Go to a prostitute and lick her butthole
No, I'm only interested if she's my girlfriend.

Posting more ideal ass to eat

Attached: 20827823.jpg (620x827, 105K)

Get a mail order bride originallteyhlt

I'd eat the booty like it was a meal nigga

Attached: 184.jpg (1125x765, 73K)

In my dreams me have eaten he booty

Attached: 128752.jpg (3000x2000, 1.16M)

I'd eat that for hours and then inseminate her with all the cum I have.

probably tastes like poop and that sounds gross

also if a girl ever lick my butthole I wouldn't look at her the same again

Im a straight girl that sucked a fart out of her bf's ass last night

yes. tasted like sweat

yes quite a bit. i only go down on girls who are clean and who clean up before fucking so its never too smelly or musky. i guess i enjoy it but its more how the girl is getting off on it

Wow did you like it? :)

I've eaten three asses, one mixed Jamaican/English, one Pakistani and one Mexican. All tasted off earthy perspiration and made me cum buckets

It was a neutral experience
I didn't dislike it but it didn't drive me crazy.

Can I genuinely ask you how did you end up sucking a fart of your friend's bf? Do you have a fart fetish?

It was sweaty and I didn't see the poop flakes cause she didn't wipe so good still hot as fuck though I felt a little sick after

>she didn't wipe so good
Was feeding you shit a part of her plan?

It will be extremely disgusting

Hot. Do you eat the booty as well?

>Have you ever licked the anus of a girl?
Yes, multiple. They were all hookers though.
>If so how is it?
Not as nasty as one might imagine
>Did you like it?
I like it yes, otherwise I wouldnt have done it. Though I think fantasy is better than reality, since reality involves work and I'm pretty lazy. My jaw gets tired more quickly than I expected. Same goes for eating pussy, which I love too.

I think you read my post wrong
I was in the middle of eating his ass just like I do every night

>just like I do every night

Attached: 1513275971562.jpg (944x1058, 807K)

he likes it and i like doing things for him that he likes
i just want to always seem enthusiastic and eager in everything i do with him even im not necessarily getting anything out of it

Yeah. But it's gotta be clean right before I do it. She really liked it the first time and now always begs me to lick her ass when I go down.

It tastes like nothing to extremely mildly salty as long as you're not with some degenerate

>Im a straight girl that sucked a fart out of Her bf's ass last night

I think read well.

You sound like best gf. If only I'll ever get a gf like you

>im not necessarily getting anything out of it

You can get some infections or worse some intestinal bactery

It's cool when I've got a finger on the clit, go in for the ass and then feel her clit swell up.
Not an every day thing but sometimes I got to let the freak flag fly and get in there. Another favorite thing is one finger in her ass feeling my glans go back and forth next door

Licked and fucked few ones and I like it very much.

I've licked ass once. Not really my thing.
I will say, though-I love biting asses. When I fuck a girl, I like to really spend some time loving up her butt and playing with it, and one of my favorite things to do is chomp into her buttcheek and leave a mark.
The skin's nice and thick, so you can bite a girl's butt pretty hard and not hurt her too badly. So I'll just kiss and grope and play with one nice, big asscheek and gnaw on it and bite it if she's into that.
God, I like butts.

Well, taste like shit.

>most original comment

Yes my first gf

She was very clean, tasted like skin but she wemt crazy for it. I enjoyed it too, fun times

>Go to a prostitute and lick her butthole
>literally paying to lick shit and cum out of a whores ass
kek

You must post more ass like op pic please

I would literally kill to eat a splendid fartbox like this.

Attached: 20704522.jpg (605x831, 93K)