Are there really no other bicep exercises that aren't just chinups or some variation of curls...

Are there really no other bicep exercises that aren't just chinups or some variation of curls? I want cartoonishly big guns

Attached: Never bet on the white gu.....webm (354x360, 2.5M)

They beat the shit out of that nigger damn lol

Rows maybe?

fucking whiteys can never fight one on one

Such a joke, in 99% of black on white violence (because the nigger always fucking starts it) it's a gang of chimps who jump in.

>falling for the bait
its funny because its opposite day in the hood

>those stamps at the end
The exact moment that nig got brain damage

Y-y-yeah!

DELETE THIS!

Huh?
Oh yeah this is bait

Attached: 1562178957016.png (700x700, 362K)

Why you stuttering, nigger, choke on the pig's hoof?

That head slam at the end was brutal

you mean they attempted to murder him or caused severe brain damage that he'll never recover from if he survived.

this is why you do your best to avoid any physical altercation. check your ego at the door friends, it's not worth it.

i used to work at a rehab facility that specialized in brain and spine injuries (physical therapist) and many of my patients ended up in their state because of an assault. shit's sad.

what do you think the biceps do exactly?
you have to work through their range of motion and that leaves you with curls, rows, and pullups

as if you'd notice the brain damage

why do you gotta post this disgusting shit. my asshole tightened when he slammed his head on the pavement there at the end

lmao attacking a man while he's unconscious such a whitey move

>downside of bjj.webm

Based

This dude didn't relax. It paid off.

yes. you should also consider learning how to safely own and operate firearm if you live in an area where these things are common. lots of people completely lose control in a fight, some even black out. you kids should have seen enough Jow Forums videos by know to know that you can never tell if someone will cheap shot you, stab you, sneak up behind you and kick you right in the head, or just straight up stomp on your head when your defenseless. let these people weed eachother out, If you think girls arent going to fuck you because you dont throw your life away everytime a group of niggers calls you 'y-boy' you have no understanding of reality.

Fire fighter here I see this shit all the time working here in DC. This fucking kids are brutal when someone goes down they stomp and kick there head pretty much making them brain dead or killing them. Every single one gets caught to

Attached: 1561661335550.jpg (600x545, 23K)

It's fucked up to me that people who chronically assault people are treated with kids gloves in most developed countries
>"No one died"(victim will limp for the rest of their life)
>"The criminal can be rehabilitated" (meanwhile the victim has PTSD that never really goes away)
>"They are unlikely to reoffend" (20% 5 year recidivism rate even in places like Norway).

Fucking hobble them Misery style.

yeah okay nigger

you gotta tren hard

beautiful webm

Yeah a nigger move is more like jumping people in an alley with a gun or knife and a gang of backup chimps.

gotta have a brain in the first place for it to get damaged user.

He hard! HE HARD!

Yeah because apes dont attack people while they're down and murder them in the process

xD