Mushroom are the cure

Mushrooms will cure your social awkwardness and can help the most extreme hakikomori and robot. Why haven't you given it a try?

Attached: mush.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

I did, still socially awkward.

Don't how to get.

Also, how they exactly will cure years of isolation and being an uncharismatic unlikable avoidant friendless loser?

True, but only once you're able to achieve ego death with them
A tiny dose won't fix you, but you do have to gradually work your way up over multiple trips or you'll get overwhelmed and freak out

>had a bad breakup last year
>cant do any psychedelics now without thinking about it and getting extremely sad

fucking bitches ruined psychedelics for me.

Attached: 1543994568657.png (600x842, 142K)

My family has a history of mental illness, hallucinogenic substances would only worsen my mental state.

Its not a one time cure dude. With every trip you learn a little more about yourself until you find what you need.

Power through it man. Enough trips and she slips out of your mind for good.

Which illness?

Don't blame the bitches, you're just weak m8

>Power through it man. Enough trips and she slips out of your mind for good.

I've done it 7 times since then and an hour in the demons come for me, I'm just gonna have to abstain for a year or two until I'm fully over it famalamadingdong.

Maybe so but I used to drop 4 tabs of LSD and have a great time, now i can't do 1

Upon years of research and digging deep into myself and my biology and my family's biology, I have discovered I have the AKT1 gene (sequenced). My father, my paternal grandfather and 2 other distant relatives in my family have all reported the same exact reaction to any form of psychedelic, including very weak ones such as THC. This gene causes a psychotic reaction to any form of psychedelic and a host of other things like depersonalization, derrealizataion, anxiety, panic attacks etc along with it, and to top it all off our metabolisms are naturally slow (my father has metabolic syndrome X), meaning the drugs will stay much much longer in our system than normal people, adding to the fact that we're all overweight and THC is metabolized in the fat and essentially you are literally stuck in a perpetual depersonalized anxiety-ridden psychosis-inducing HPPD nightmare trip for MONTHS after consumption. Keep in mind all of this is just on THC, regardless of purity quality dosage or its respective CBD ratio. Because of this hypersensitivity psychotic reaction and all these other complications only 1 of us has been stupid enough to actually try a potent psychedelic. That person did none other than of course mushrooms and has now been confined in and out of mental institutions for the past ~30 odd years, has severe epilepsy, and HPPD

my point is is that everyone reacts differently to different things and what might work for you may very well drive someone to insanity and or get them fucking killed, and it's only a "minority" until you actually encounter the people both on and off the statistics in real life and hear their story. You have to remember that drugs are no joke and have different purposes for different things and is not simply some "cure for everything" just because you're eccentric and read a bunch of articles or had your brain re-wired on a drug-altered brain state and saw "god" or something in a psychedelic trip, or YOU believe it benefited YOU somehow

Attached: sonicthenoosehog.jpg (1400x1400, 198K)

Uncle was schizophrenic. Both parents diagnosed with clinical depression.

Stupidest idea I've read all day. You want social awkwardness and become delusional and paranoid, take mushrooms

Looking at what a majority of the robots here are going through I say the risk is worth it. What else can they lose when suicide is constant visitor?

Schizophrenic is a tough bird. But depression, mushrooms can help you there.

You aggressiveness shows that you have the most to gain from mushrooms. Sad your mind is closed. Tragic.

I do 5 gram doses most weekends and all they've helped me realise is that I want nothing to do with people IRL. I just want to move out into the countryside and not have to put up with another person ever.

I've met people who've taken psychedelics and they don't have critical faculties anymore

This is true. Now that I think about it, everything got worse for me after my first shroom trip. I think it gave me bad social anxiety and depersonalization.

I have taken LSD and shrooms multiple times. All they showed me is how unimportant everything is. Tbf it helped a bit with my anxiety.

agree, cumshrooms are the future

Attached: 1534310452921.jpg (1507x818, 346K)

phenibut does a lot more to act as a social lubricant than any of my shroom trips did for me

even MDMA did more to help permanently reduce my anxiety than shrooms. Before I experimented with MDMA I always had these racing thoughts after every social interaction. When I went to hang out with someone, I afterwards would rethink every little interaction a thousand times and overanalyze absolutely everything and come to the conclusion that everyone hates me. I don't do that anymore at all which is fucking great, it's really nice to have an interaction with someone and afterward not be preoccupied with it anymore, my mind is just quiet and at peace with everything.

but still phenibut i think is number one social anxiety cure

Oh my fucking god this shit made me screech

but did you heard about cum worms?

Attached: cum worms.png (1040x690, 1.54M)