Is there anything worse than balding at 18?

Is there anything worse than balding at 18?

Attached: 1765750723.png (1822x2048, 3.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/traction-alopecia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being a eunuch at 18.

Being gay

You’re toast. Id say a few years max and youll be fully receding. Try buzzing it, it may look good, you’re clearly going to have to eventually

Whining teens with self-esteem issues.

balding at 17

Rather be bald than fat

Usually eunuchs were "made" at a much earlier age

cut your hair to style that has bangs.
pulling your hair back just draws attention to your hairline

Calm down, that's just the beginning of a widow's peak you faggot drama queen.

Except a fat person can loose weight and no one is any wiser. Stupid hairlets are never gonna make it

widows peak is a genetic thing youre born with. you dont "develop" a widows peak at 18. he's balding

Blondoids go bald earlier than dark haired folk. Light hair is weaker.

Attached: 7bca744df41c8033693f07151cdf517f.jpg (695x499, 47K)

>no one will ever notice my 50 pounds of loose skin
Bald people can shave their heads. Fat people will always look like shit. The fact that being fat is a choice makes me prefer baldness to being fat even more.

>not embracing long hair balding

Attached: e.jpg (960x640, 53K)

Holy shit dude you're fine. My hairline wasn't that low even as a child.

>what's a mature hairline

based

Attached: virgin cope vs chad embrace.png (1326x1368, 50K)

>be me
>have long hair
>pulled hair back often
>probably too often
>constant pulling seemingly made hairline worse and drew attention to it
>receding had begun
>thinking the end is near
>went to hairdresser
>told me they got this
>got it cut
>now look as I did 5-6 years ago and confidence has been restored atm

Being gay lol

That doesn't even look receded to me

the fact that "man buns" and "man ponytails" help cause balding is absolutely based, fuck that gay hair style

>fat
>moves the goalposts to morbidly obese
Kek. Cope harder hairlet

a cope bullshit term that literally just means balding but it sounds better to say "i have a mature hairline" than "i'm balding"

Thats a fucking meme you dip. Like saying wearing hats makes you go bald. Fact is your hairline pretty much boils down to genetics. Also higher test levels can make you go bald

Being older than 18.
I`d sacrifice my hair to be 18 again.

healthline.com/health/traction-alopecia
based retard

Explain what happened to me then. I lost hair near my temples just like OP when I was about 20 but now I'm 27 and it's still the same. Haven't lost any more hair since then.

lmao you're not balding

my dad had the blondest of blonde hair, literally looked like girl hair, he's in his late 60's now with a full head of hair.

balding doesnt happen instantaneously

yes, autism.

Sounds like a load of horseshit. Most women pull their hair back yet most women also dont have issues with balding.

I had a full blown receded hairline by 17.now im losing it in the back,25

You sound retarded. I had the same hairline when I was 18, at 32 I still have a full head of hair. Stop being a turbo virgin.

you're not balding you little retard

OP you're not balding.
A bit of a receding hairline? Yeah.

As other anons have mentioned: if you're that worried, then get a shorter haircut in a style that doesn't draw attention to your hairline.

Attached: 1544205338456.png (1591x1642, 64K)

Balding is something that happens aggressively over the course of a few years. Just look at Wayne Rooney. Started balding in his teens and was completely bald by his 20s. If you notice it's progressing then sure, you're balding, but if it isn't then it's just a maturing hairline.

Attached: wayne_rooney415.jpg (968x809, 51K)

Could be worse user, 18 too

Attached: IMG_20190711_184755.jpg (1599x1913, 560K)

fucking kids don't know what balding is get off my board reeee

thinning hair isn't as bad if you're blonde, because there's less contrast between your hair color and your skin color. It sucks a lot more when you have dark hair because it's that much more obvious when your scalp starts being visible from under your hair.

it's BS broscience, women pull their hair back constantly and don't go bald because of it

tension hair loss isn't broscience, it's a real thing. But you have to keep in mind that women do not naturally lose hair the way men do (well they do in old age but that's a separate matter). The point is it's not the final straw tipping the scales like it is with men, who's hair naturally already thins out, and gets exacerbated by the stress of being tied tightly.

Balding at 18 and being an ugly manlet. I would know.

where is the balding?