You may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a hyena wife

You may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a hyena wife.
You may ask yourself, "Well, how did I get here?"

Attached: 1552638279217.png (607x909, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51490748/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_heterosexuality
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Letting the days go by. That's how.

furries are so embarrassing

>6'2"-chan is 200 lbs in a fit not fat way
Good to know. I don't think she mentioned her weight previously. The image is becoming clearer, the intimidation more pronounced.

and you may say to yourself, "My God, what have I done?!"

I don't even want a hyena wife but I like these threads just for the weirdness.
Praying mantis gf is still top tier though.

Am I Supposed to know whAt the fuck this is? Fuck off niGgEr.

It's the hip new thing to replace mommy gfs. The tender love is no longer overt, but buried under a layer of mean bullying and it's wonderful.

>It's the hip new thing to replace mommy gfs
Fuck off, they are different things, just because you are a pathetic piece of shit that needs a reassuring female to not feel like a worthless cunt doesn't mean they are all the same.
We don't want you here, fuck off.

Seconded.
And you may find yourself in a piss-stained shack

I say this a lot for a plethora of reasonings, but this time, this time I mean it with all of me. Fucking kill yourself.

>hyena wife
what is that

Any femanons want to be my hyena gf?

Attached: 1549277414825.jpg (1200x888, 201K)

Big strong female bully, weak little male victim. At least in the mental aspect. Bonus points for having a body that reflects this dynamic, but it's not required. All within the confines of a loving relationship.

Read pic related and try to intuit from the rest of the thread.
It's basically a big strong not so gentle femdom gf.

Attached: 1552327250127.jpg (584x734, 66K)

Are there even girls that want such a dynamic?

No obviously not, that's why we post about it on Jow Forums. It's just a nice fantasy.

I like idea of the hyena wife but no much the whole giant clit thing

The giant clit thing is optional.
Semi-related, I dated a girl with an absolutely huge clit, and it was actually pretty good. Super easy to find and stimulate, and she was really insecure about it which was pretty cute. 8.4/10, would recommend.

There's a Chad who posts here about his ex that was the ultimate hyena. She was a butch lesbian (technically bi because of him) who took steroids. So yeah, you just need to find the right woman.
Here's the thread with his stories if you're interested. desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51490748/
There's also a 6'2" strong lady who posts here sometimes. She's a bully, but definitely doesn't seem like she'd take it to the extent that Chad's hyena did. Which would probably actually be better for a long term relationship.
Giant clit is not required, just a fun bonus if she has one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_heterosexuality

Attached: Capture.jpg (1137x94, 32K)

>liking platonic cuddling and emotional openess is now considered "straight queer"
Faggots are truly unbelievable

if they can twist the meaning of queer to include normal people then they can better justify their promiscuity and tendency to spread disease.

WATER FLOWING UNDER

Attached: THERE IS WATER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN.jpg (460x318, 19K)

>who do not find social spaces dominated by traditionally masculine personalities comfortable.
This doesn't fit me at all. I'm okay with that, and further more I like that trait but in females.

>There's a Chad who posts here about his ex that was the ultimate hyena. She was a butch lesbian (technically bi because of him) who took steroids. So yeah, you just need to find the right woman.

Nice to see the thread is still around. In case the user who asked is still here, here's what hyena looked like while we were dating:

>5'7" or 5'8"
>white
>cute, feminine face with bright blue eyes and brown har in a boyish cut
>huge tits, never got exact size but easily D-cups
>physique somewhere between bodybuilder and powerlifter, huge arm and leg muscles, washboard abs.
>always had something of a grin, even when she was trying to
>voice was deep for a woman (she sang contralto ), but so lovely, could fall asleep to it
>largest clit I have ever seen, looking even stranger because she was an innie and a "grower"

Her roommate:

>5'10" easily
>white
>long, sad fad face with green eyes and short curly red (dyed) hair
>smaller tits, about B-cup in size
>physique was more in powerlifter mode, a little less defined than hyena herself
>had a pretty hot look of disdain mot of the time, but smiled when I told jokes
>Also a deeper voice, but a little higher than hyena's (mezzo-soprano?)
>had a much larger clit than I've ever seen on a woman who didn't take T, but not as extreme as hyena's equipment

And there you go, I've kissed and told. Here's drinking to her never finding out about this post.

>women that somehow have huge tits despite being powerlifters with low body fat
Truly a miracle only a benevolent god could grant upon this earth.

>Truly a miracle only a benevolent god could grant upon this earth.

I'm just reporting from the field, sir, I leave it to the eggheads to figure things out. I do admit that extensive steroid use was almost certainly required to get that kind of muscle on her frame.

You would think that all that testosterone would make her burn fat from places males don't typically store it, i.e. her tits. Maybe I'm just dumb and don't know how this works, though.

I'm not an expert on it myself.

It's entirely possible she was on birth control, as well, but I never got the sense her tits were fake. The roommate was much more in line with what I was expecting - it was an A-cup that muscle had turned into a sort of firm B-cup. I would like to strongly emphasize that actually asking these women their cup sizes would not have gone well for me, so I can only relate what they looked like to me at the time.

this is the first step for prison gay incels before t hey realize that hyena women dont exist and the best theyll ever get for their useless, inept, bumble fuck genetic shit asses is to be some random guys slampig cock piece.

SAME AS IT EVER WAS
SAME AS IT EVER WAS
SAME AS IT EVER
OH, TWISTER COMES
SAME AS IT EVER WAS
HERE COMES THE TWISTER
SAME AS IT EVER WAS
SAME AS IT EVER WAS

Attached: DVs9gfdVMAA3vmz.jpg (480x472, 23K)

Prison gay incels start with trannies and eventually become one. This is literally the opposite.

At any point did she make you call her mommy?

this post made me a little hard..

I'm sorry(?) to say this did not happen, though I did like sucking on her tits and as far as I know she liked it too.

discord
~>~>~262~>~>~
.gg/FEGaU7G

Attached: F59E6057-0101-43A4-B44C-447291238944.jpg (888x894, 85K)

prison gay incels and prison gay incels-in-denial are bother seperate but equal.

This shit is all perspective. Wanting to be the dom fucking the tranny isnt even the same as being a sub sissy bitch who wants a magical WWE bitch to save him from inceldom, being a sub inevitably leads down the road to cuck and then actual being gay because being sexually submissive isnt not compatible with female-male sexual dynamics.

The gentle femdom fetish is already accepting being a sexually submissive, and since you are sexually submissive you are lazy and weak eventually you will become gay because you are nothing but a hole to fuck and women are too scary

>I did like sucking on her tits and as far as I know she liked it too.
Sounds wonderful. Did she lactate? Seems like something that may happen due to her messing with her hormones and whatnot.

I don't see what you gain out of bringing people down. I'm hardly an incel and I know for a fact hyenas exist. Furthermore, I'm comfortable in both the dominant and submissive roles, which would seem to fit poorly into your theory of gender roles.

>Sounds wonderful. Did she lactate? Seems like something that may happen due to her messing with her hormones and whatnot.

Not that I ever experienced, but she certainly indulged in the fantasy from time to time.

>physique somewhere between bodybuilder and powerlifter
Sounds like she looked something like this.

>huge arm and leg muscles
Would you say more "huge for a girl", or "comparable to buff guys"?

Attached: 1139900.jpg (1031x1062, 548K)

>she certainly indulged in the fantasy from time to time
In what way? We need details, for purely scientific reasons of course.

That`s probably because you wear clothes you bought from game stop and drive a stance BMW m3

just shut the fuck up you little faggot

A lot of female animals in nature are the dominant one and/or larger than the Male. Bees, ants, elephants. Etc. I really like the idea of my gf being taller and bigger than me, but I'm still in control for the most part. I like these meme.

THIS IS NOW TALKING HEADS THREAD
REMAIN IN LIGHT IS THE UNDISPUTED BEST ALBUM LMAO

Attached: UNDER THE ROCKS AND STONE.jpg (1032x745, 80K)

BYRNING DOWN THE HOUSE!

The Talking Heads ref made me kek out loud. My mom heard it.

>Sounds like she looked something like this.

Yeah, that's pretty close. Based on my own efforts to get Jow Forums, she was probably focusing on being strong with aesthetics being a close second.

>Would you say more "huge for a girl", or "comparable to buff guys"?

I don't think she would have been able to compare in raw mass to a male bodybuilder of the same height, but I've never seen another woman IRL with this kind of physique. She certainly loved to flex and pose and show off, though, and we went to a school where most men were DYEL-tier, so it wasn't hard to look huge next to them.

She liked to talk dirty about it, for example:

>"You look like you've been up to thirsty work. Just call me the milkman because I have your special delivery."

I'm paraphrasing - I feel like she would have been cooler than that with the line.

Oops, meant to quote for that last post. Sorry angry upset guy. Sorry lactation scientist guy.

I got here from someone forcing this meme day in day out, trying to make its mark in r9k meme history...

It sounds like she's the kind of girl that could make you diamonds even if her line was just as corny as that.

I dont give a fuck about you faggot

>It sounds like she's the kind of girl that could make you diamonds even if her line was just as corny as that.

Yeah, she had a way of getting right into your reptile brain and making your body obey even if you resisted mentally.

>I dont give a fuck about you faggot
>keeps responding

Does somebody need a hug?

look at you hovering over your keyboard waiting to reply while i live in your head rent free you fucking pathetic incel dog. you fucking subhuman piece of shit.

I love the idea of a girl being able to get in your head like that. Seems like it'd be kinda scary in real life, but quite a wonderful experience if she didn't abuse the power into making you do shit that's actually harmful to yourself or others.

No one complained about daily Turkey Apu. Just let us have a thread that isn't about trannies for once.

This could be a reality. Just imagine.

Attached: lffm.jpg (354x626, 27K)

So definitely bigger than the average girl that works out.
Size-wise, how does she compare to pic-related?

And can you say anything about her strength?
How much can she lift?

Attached: 1151839.jpg (829x710, 274K)

>This couId be a reality. Just imagine.

Attached: Imagine.png (1139x1079, 470K)

>the one on the left
Hnnng

Attached: image.jpg (1098x511, 242K)

>Praying mantis gf is still top tier though.
Because she'll kill you after sex?

>tfw no rockstar gf
It seems like it would be fun to be the boy groupie that tours with a rockstar and eats her out after every show while she does drugs.

Attached: tina.png (400x319, 55K)

Y'all niggas comin' up with new words and shit

What's wrong with "Tsundere"

It's an improvement over the wall of text ">tfw no Filipino gf" spam

>weeb shit on a japanese inspired anime forum currently owned by a nip
Shirley you must be joking.

I'm asking why we gotta call this shit something new like "Hyena Wife" when we got Tsunderes already

and I'm saying fuck off with that weeb shit.

tsunderes dont want to be in charge

What if I want a smol girl to dominate me since I'm pretty big? How many decimal places out do I have to go to estimate my chances?

Attached: 1551386466477.jpg (1772x1393, 1.18M)

>Size-wise, how does she compare to pic-related?

Maybe not quite as defined as this chick, but the size is right as far as I remember.

>And can you say anything about her strength? How much can she lift?

I wasn't terribly strong at the time, so I was using like a quarter of the weight she was in the gym when she was training me. Watching her do a squat was like poetry in motion. I never forgot the form she taught me.

>I was using like a quarter of the weight

To clarify I had maybe 8" of height on her, weighed twice as much, and have shoulders like a linebacker. I'm used to being able to lift more than my limited training would allow.

Yeah its not really surprising that a strong girl, particularly one on testosterone, can outmatch a dyel. Despite what many here may think.

I swear, the gap in strength is just gonna keep getting smaller. Even it takes a little juicing, some girls are very capable of reaching male-tier strength.

Attached: 1528994073252.jpg (1200x1734, 428K)

What was the name of this one again? I lost it.

its love/hate letter

women are the ones who need to get taller

Attached: tumblr_omd4x1M3Hl1qe3o5mo1_1280.jpg (1280x1120, 174K)